Teen Mum UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably claims universal credit, whatever Dylan earns will be taken Into consideration and then you get more money for each subsequent child you have
100%, she won’t get any money for the new baby because it’s capped at two kids but she will still be doing ok with universal credit which will probably cover the rent and some bills for them.

I don’t know how anyone could say they shouldn’t have kids. I like reeann she clearly looks after the kids really well and her home is always clean unlike megans filthy flat in the last series. Megan just wants a man and another kid and don’t care who with and is clearly jealous that Dylan now has a family and is happy while she’s still acting like some kind of gangsta wannabe thinking she’s all that. love the fact the baby was kept a secret and something just for them as a family to know and celebrate, how many times has Megan dropped hints about a baby yet reeann is called petty. Wasn’t it Megan that told everyone about reeann been pregnant with her little boy so she could try and cause trouble
they don’t act like adults. No example for their kids when they make petty comments towards each other and little digs. Not good for Kenzie and Dulcie at all.

Both of them are petty AF, I dont think anyone says Reeane is but Megan isn’t. They are like little kids playing houses, all of them.

Reactions: 13
I get this is nobody’s business but she’s not kylie Jenner for Christ sakes. This was to provoke attention and get them a bigger role in teen mum I’d bet. They could probably use the extra cash now

Reactions: 24
I lost loads of respect for Megan when she started shouting "blud", so cringey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I found the teen mum talks post about the new baby a bit weird. “Told you so”... girl there’s no need to be like that, a simple congratulations would’ve done just fine.

Reactions: 23
Tbh fair play to Reanne, it's no ones business and she obviously wanted her privacy when it came to it. Which to be fair, she could have profited off it, different companies would have sent her stuff for sure.

Reactions: 13
Replying to a post from the previous thread.

How is it only Reeann who gets called out for being petty etc about ONE comment saying Dylan upgrades etc? There was hundreds of comments like this that were being posted on Megan’s photos saying she upgraded etc or having a glow up. Sooo many people give shade to Reeann yet you have billie Megan and their other sister constantly throwing shade at Reeann on a regular basis!

Yes there are things Reeann has done that I don’t agree with but this was bloody years ago now, let them move on. How come Megan doesn’t get shade for all the wrong doings she does? She also slept with her best friends boyfriend then proceeded to have a relationship with him. Let’s not forget how she’s being petty over their break up putting stuff on SM about him not being able to read (which in my opinion is a low blow as a lot of people have dyslexia). At the end of the day Reeann looks after Megan’s children when Dylan is out or working etc and she does a pretty good job of it, she probably kept the pregnancy a secret because she gets nothing but tit from Megan’s followers or Teen Moms talks who constantly call her a petty Betty. On one of Teen Mom talks Q&A’s I asked her why does she keep calling her that and she blatantly ignored it 🤔
First of all, it was mostly strangers that were saying Megan upgraded (idk if Billie ever commented that on Instagram) because Dylan cheated on her first! Like people are missing how that must have messed with her head knowing he was sleeping with her neighbor. How many times have they gone behind her back when she wasn’t home. Obviously if she’s always poking at Megan she’s going to throw shade back and tbh I don’t see a lot of it. The live the other day was one of the 1st times I ever really saw her talking about Reeane so openly on social media

*Before* she even got with Tel, people were leaving comments on her posts of her pictures by herself saying she glowed up and upgraded because she rarely ever threw shade at Reeane and Dylan who were constantly showing off their relationship. I didn’t say she was perfect and I don’t agree with her dating Tel as she knew his ex gf and she was wrong for saying those horrid stuff about him not being able to read- why date someone with a learning disability in the first place then if you’re going to laugh at them for it

However, I’m speaking on why I don’t care for Reeane not Megan. I feel like she caused Megan a lot of pain in the years she’s been with Dylan. I don’t ever see her trying to be mature and have a decent relationship with Megan. She’s just concerned about one upping Megan and having kids for Dylan.

Even that episode where Megan invited Reeane out to talk about the step mom comment made on Instagram, Reeane sat there denying everything and had her tail between her legs for most of it.

It’s the same way how some viewers just don’t like Chloe despite her not being the worst on her series. I just don’t like Reeane because I think when she’s not looking after the kids she focuses too much of her energy on shading Megan and being petty. You’ve got the man and 2 kids by him, let it go already.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly Megan and Ree Ann are as bad as each other. They’re both so petty towards each other, and fighting over Dylan is pathetic. He’s no prize, he can’t even be faithful!
Yeah was about to say this!! Doesn’t even matter who ends up with him because he WILL cheat on and leave reeann with two kids just like he did to Megan, hes just that kind of person

Reactions: 19
If only people put more effort into finding a job than spitting out babies.. baffles me
This is I 100% agree with. The only one who is probably financially capable of having another child is Chloe but Jordan’s a prick and she’d be on him the entire 9 months about needing a bigger haaaase

Megan needs to focus on elevating. She’s already got 2 kids, boy and girl so you think that would satisfy any itch she was having to have kids. I understand having a kid young but when people purposely plan to have more than one knowing they’re already in a not so great situation baffles me. Neither Megan, Reeane nor Emma live in a spacious enough place and none of them have stable sources of incomes outside of teen mom

Why wouldn’t you want to give the ones you’ve already got the best by improving your living situation and finances and then worrying about kids. They’re all still very young so it’s not like they’re at risk of being too old to have kids

🙌🏻🙌🏻
I’m hoping Megan found out last night about the baby😂😂
Doubt it because the kids would have blabbed and people asked on the live and she said to ask her which in my opinion was a dead giveaway. She would have just said no

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is I 100% agree with. The only one who is probably financially capable of having another child is Chloe but Jordan’s a prick and she’d be on him the entire 9 months about needing a bigger haaaase

Megan needs to focus on elevating. She’s already got 2 kids, boy and girl so you think that would satisfy any itch she was having to have kids. I understand having a kid young but when people purposely plan to have more than one knowing they’re already in a not so great situation baffles me. Neither Megan, Reeane nor Emma live in a spacious enough place and none of them have stable sources of incomes outside of teen mom

Why wouldn’t you want to give the ones you’ve already got the best by improving your living situation and finances and then worrying about kids. They’re all still very young so it’s not like they’re at risk of being too old to have kids

Doubt it because the kids would have blabbed and people asked on the live and she said to ask her which in my opinion was a dead giveaway. She would have just said no
What live?

Reactions: 1
Let's face it all of them are massive chavs except for chloe!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.