Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s a massive wanker - will not deny this. And I know she’s been unkind to others in the past

but she’s 100% fronting, over years of people taking the piss. Honestly this is a gossip page and I would never try and police other peoples opinions, I know people disagree with mine! but this must have a massive impact on her, and I could never bring myself to foment negatively on something like this 💛💛

I agree, Billie can be a bit of a twit with the way she talks about other women. There is nothing powerful about posting memes advertising stealing "your man" despite being an advocate for supporting women, all she does is accuse them of being jealous and having thrush or something.

Having said that, she isnt as confident as she makes out. If she was she wouldn't filter the duck out of her photos, she would also smile in them but I think that makes her insecure aswell. Her jaw is something she cant help, and I always avoid making fun of someone for something like that.

Reactions: 12
Sassi was fabulous on the show. Her and Darren were great tv. Bet she’s a right brawler in real life though.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed Jordan only posts pictures (on his story) of Marley when he’s kitted out in designer gear?

Reactions: 10
So whose looking forward to a new series?
Amber shouting at Ste and self pitying throughout.
Emma giving Mumbles come to bed eyes whilst he shakes his head and looks confused whilst in another world.
Chloe wanting a bigger house, bigger car, bigger dog, bigger lips, bigger table, bigger bottle of bleach etc cleaning her house in no bra and living life on a filter whilst Jordan sits on his ass playing playstation and sending videos to Randoms playing with his "controller"
Megan - now I like Megan so I can't say anything bad. Her glow up is unreal and she is a great Mum tbf.
Dylan needs a good wash, a power hose should do it and his Mrs a voice transplant.
Looking forward to abit of the same.
Anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Emma giving Mumbles come to bed eyes whilst he shakes his head and looks confused whilst in another world.
Chloe wanting a bigger house, bigger car, bigger dog, bigger lips, bigger table, bigger bottle of bleach etc cleaning her house in no bra and living life on a filter whilst Jordan sits on his ass playing playstation and sending videos to Randoms playing with his "controller"
Megan - now I like Megan so I can't say anything bad. Her glow up is unreal and she is a great Mum tbf.
Dylan needs a good wash, a power hose should do it and his Mrs a voice transplant.
Anyone else?
It’s Jordan’s haaase too ya know 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else?
Definitely not looking forward to another series of amber and ste screaming at each other in front of the kids

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Anyone else?
Nahhhh...they're all boring now!
Chloe literally needs to get a life.
Amber and Ste screaming at each other in front of their kids, in her grotty house.
Megan thinking popping kids out makes men stay.
Emma's guide to teen parenting needs to be seen by no one!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Definitely not looking forward to another series of amber and ste screaming at each other in front of the kids
I agree! I hate to see arguing Infront of kids.

Amber and Ste screaming at each other in front of their kids, in her grotty house.
I think Megan just wants to be loved, she admitted she has abandonment issues.
I feel for her. Dylan really did the dirty on her!
Amber definitely needs to give that house a scrub. Emma - I liked her on the show, it was just everything that followed after, her thinking having two kids will be "nice" and "fun" no Emma it's hard work and commitment. Two babies together 😩 good luck!

I do feel it's getting boring now.
I'd love to see Mia return minus Space Raiders family of Cling ons (literally)

Chloe has got too big for her boots too.
Her comments back to "fans" on social media are vile. Think a tad of fame has gone to boring bollocks head! Go clean your haaaassseee!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I absolutely agree with this - I won’t be watching anymore . They’re all a little too big for their boots and do not need to be seen as any kind of role models . The first couple of series they were more endearing , their struggle was more authentic. Now they are getting more money from mtv , ads on Instagram and things gifted and they’re all big headed .

We do need to get some more mums I think. Emma was awful, nothing about her says role model for teen moms. Amber has bored me from day one personally, same old tit with her and Ste, they are just as bad as each other. Chloe's storyline has also gotten boring, nagging at Jordan while he plays on playstation. Nothing new. I dont particularly like Megan personally but her story is most entertaining for sure, she should stay and bring back Mia!

Reactions: 9
Chloe’s story saying she’s usually a 12 but bought a 14 because they looked small - which is absolutely okay! But didn’t she say the other day she wears a size 10 🤔? There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you’re a size 12/14 or bigger, but why does she feel she needs to lie about what size she wears? Just own it Chloe and stop lying!

Reactions: 12
Chloe’s story saying she’s usually a 12 but bought a 14 because they looked small - which is absolutely okay! But didn’t she say the other day she wears a size 10 🤔? There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you’re a size 12/14 or bigger, but why does she feel she needs to lie about what size she wears? Just own it Chloe and stop lying!
Came here to say exactly this!! She was fooling nobody claiming to be a size 10 which as you say is fine you are what you are!! But don’t lie when there’s girls watching who really are a 10 who may be thinking they are the same size as Chloe now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.