Teen Mum UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I jumped on here as soon as I saw it on insta🤣🤣 OMGGGGG I would actually like it if they brought Ree-Anne in as another mum on the show tbh she seems to be the most entertaining atm

Reactions: 25
3 kids at 21 is ridiculous and Dylans now got 4 at 22 😳 id love to know what job does dylan to be able to financially support himself reeanne and 5 children 🤣

Reactions: 34
I've actually always preferred Ree-anne to Megan, and this has made me like her even more. Thinking about all the work that's gone into not getting any baby items in any pictures or videos, the sound of a new baby crying, not getting spotted buying baby stuff. Then all the people that ask on her q&a's if they will have more kids and she's like 'oh definitely' whilst she's sat there with a huge ass bump. Very clever!

Judging a bit that they had another baby when she literally admitted the other day that her and Dylan break up every week but they generally seem like a decent couple so I'm assuming they're just being petty (and probably don't bother with contraception 🙈) . How much does the new baby look like Carter too 😍

Reactions: 20
Fair play to them all, but corrrr all those kids, Christmas and birthdays must be a squeeze unless Dylan’s got a secret money tree

Reactions: 13
I remember ree-anne saying awhile back that she's lucky and her stomach pretty much goes flat straight after baby. Can't believe she hid it so well 👌

Reactions: 4
3 kids at 21 is ridiculous and Dylans now got 4 at 22 😳 id love to know what job does dylan to be able to financially support himself reeanne and 5 children 🤣
He used to work in a car/mechanic shop in the early days of the series and even recently since he’s been with Reeane. Maybe he’s been promoted lol

Reactions: 3
I think Dylan is a mechanic. I remember a few scenes in earlier seasons of him working on cars and his hands/clothes always have grease stains. I can’t imagine he makes a ton of money. Does he still have that financed blue BMW from an earlier season? They’re going to need an SUV or whatever the UK equivalent is to fit all the car seats and booster seats.

Reactions: 6
I've actually always preferred Ree-anne to Megan, and this has made me like her even more. Thinking about all the work that's gone into not getting any baby items in any pictures or videos, the sound of a new baby crying, not getting spotted buying baby stuff. Then all the people that ask on her q&a's if they will have more kids and she's like 'oh definitely' whilst she's sat there with a huge ass bump. Very clever!

Judging a bit that they had another baby when she literally admitted the other day that her and Dylan break up every week but they generally seem like a decent couple so I'm assuming they're just being petty (and probably don't bother with contraception 🙈) . How much does the new baby look like Carter too 😍
Tbh I don’t like her and probably never will. She was 100% friends with Megan and went behind her back and slept with Dylan. Maybe they weren’t ‘best’ friends but they lived next to each other and spoke with each other. Regardless, why would you want to sleep with your neighbor’s man??? Especially when they’ve got kids together? She’s also very very petty and has a nasty attitude towards Megan a lot of the time, it’s like she was in some weird secret competition with her and thrived off of Dylan being rude to Megan or putting Reeane over her.

As recently as 4 days ago some friend of hers left a comment saying Dylan upgraded with the middle finger emoji and she liked the comment and replied back....WTF. Upgraded how???? You don’t work, can’t drive and you stole your neighbor/friend’s baby daddy and all you do is get pregnant

Don’t get me wrong Megan is no saint and she has her faults but Reeane is vile in my opinion. Reeane LIVES to throw shade at Megan and cannot let go of the fact that she has Dylan. Why do the people in her life feel comfortable making a petty comment saying he upgraded....Even if they feel that way in private, that’s a rude thing to say about the mother of your possible soon to be step children.

Only nice thing I can say about her is that she cares for Dylan’s kids and that’s honestly the bare minimum when dating someone with kids

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Tbh I don’t like her and probably never will. She was 100% friends with Megan and went behind her back and slept with Dylan. Maybe they weren’t ‘best’ friends but they lived next to each other and spoke with each other. Regardless, why would you want to sleep with your neighbor’s man??? Especially when they’ve got kids together? She’s also very very petty and has a nasty attitude towards Megan a lot of the time, it’s like she was in some weird secret competition with her and thrived off of Dylan being rude to Megan or putting Reeane over her.

As recently as 4 days ago some friend of hers left a comment saying Dylan upgraded with the middle finger emoji and she liked the comment and replied back....WTF. Upgraded how???? You don’t work, can’t drive and you stole your neighbor/friend’s baby daddy and all you do is get pregnant

Don’t get me wrong Megan is no saint and she has her faults but Reeane is vile in my opinion. Reeane LIVES to throw shade at Megan and cannot let go of the fact that she has Dylan. Why do the people in her life feel comfortable making a petty comment saying he upgraded....Even if they feel that way in private, that’s a rude thing to say about the mother of your possible soon to be step children.

Only nice thing I can say about her is that she cares for Dylan’s kids and that’s honestly the bare minimum when dating someone with kids
Yasss! Preach it!! Speaking facts👏🏽 Swear most people only like her now cause they see she keeps a clean house🤣 what a strange concept

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Absolutely nothing wrong with having that many children at a young age. PROVIDED you are capable of financially looking after them not and not expecting the state to pay for them.

least she’ll get a bigger place now 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.