Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen chloes story about taking the picture of the cot bumper off her sales page because of the mum police. But then she rounds up by saying she doesn’t need any of this because it’s her aunts funeral. Nothing like using personal tragedy to get people off ya back.

I don’t know how people don’t see how entitled she is. Imagine not just saying thanks for ya concern, I see your points of view.
I thought the exact same thing! There was no need to even mention the funeral. Yes of course it’s an awful thing to go through and have to do but she always plays the victim.

Reactions: 6
I used to think that Chloe needs someone more driven and maybe older with more ambitions, I don't think that anymore.
I genuinely think she wants some sort of emasculated sap with no backbone, that will treat her like a princess, never disagree with her, be happy to sit in night after night with her watching crappy "chick flicks" and having a face mask together and never compromising, just always having it her way, whilst he simultaneously is on a massive wage and can buy her all the mirrored furniture and crushed velvet she desires.
Absolutely. If she met somebody who's scraping by on student loans to study a degree that in the long term will fix their future she wouldn't be interested. She doesn't want ambition and motivation, she wants a nice house and nice cars and fancy holidays and she wants it NOW. She's not willing to work for it and make it a long term goal. I mean this is the girl who wants her own company AND a pay rise in the next 6 months. 😂
She wants somebody who doesn't have an opinion, just lots of money. It's almost like coercive control - agree with me or I'll throw a strop and grind you down until you can't cope with the arguing anymore and give in. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Jordan does come across as lazy in regards to doing housework etc, but he works full time and I've seen mentioned that he cooks every night too, so he isn't as lazy as some lads his age. He does come across as very rude though, but probably cos he is so done with the nagging.

Maybe Chloe shouldn't get so arsey with him playing some computer games, it's his relaxing time... but wants him to work, cook and then spend all his time with her...but cos she nags so much, why would he want to spend time with her?

Her house is nice and clean, but she is in it a lot, so yes? CLEAN IT. If he came home and did all the chores too, what time would he have to relax before bed and starting the whole routine again. Chloe doesnt seem to think about other peoples lives, it's all about what she wants.

She is the kind of girlfriend that wants her bf to be her source of entertainment. I bet she wants him to watch all boring "girly" films and shows she likes and has never played a game with him on the ps4, and if they did I bet they would bond more. Although, there is no salvaging them at this point, the relationship is so DEAD ☠
I said the same about the PlayStation as well, that they would bond but she hasn’t worked that out yet!!

Reactions: 3
I think Chloe is a spoilt demanding nightmare and Jordan is a lazy drip. I’m sick of seeing them and their storyline now!

Reactions: 12
I see Manley has the girls ... after those videos I certainly would not have allowed that if they were my children

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I see Manley has the girls ... after those videos I certainly would not have allowed that if they were my children
I have a feeling the mums didn’t have much of a choice, imagine the backlash he’d have given them if they said no.

That was my first thought he’d throw an almighty strop and the mums would get backlash from people who won’t know the full story and will have only heard his side. Some might say ‘well grin and bear it’ but it’s not that easy when you’re actually in the middle of it and people who aren’t even involved get overly passionate about these sorts of things in a scary way.

• Heart
I’m sorry but during a deadly global pandemic, I’d rather he had his sulk and keep my child safe! His behaviour was disgusting!

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but during a deadly global pandemic, I’d rather he had his sulk and keep my child safe! His behaviour was disgusting!
I’m not condoning his behaviour at all. I just think that’s possibly why. I have a child and certainly wouldn’t be letting her in contact with anyone who’d not been social distancing.

Reactions: 1
Manley seems the type to go round to there houses and kickoff.. Erin would do anything Manley says anyways but he must be a an absolute pain if mias let him have marliya

Manley seems the type to go round to there houses and kickoff.. Erin would do anything Manley says anyways but he must be a an absolute pain if mias let him have marliya
Yeah he definitely does seem the type to kick off about it. I can imagine if Mia or Erin didn’t let him see the kids there’d be absolute hell on earth with all of his ‘boys’ causing problems too

Reactions: 5
Nasseh put on his story that he wishes he could have a family with "someone he really loves". Feel like it's a dig at emma and makes it look like the pregnancy rumours are true

• Wow
  • Sad
Yeah he definitely does seem the type to kick off about it. I can imagine if Mia or Erin didn’t let him see the kids there’d be absolute hell on earth with all of his ‘boys’ causing problems too
Don’t forget his ‘girls’... Leoni and Maggie 😂

• Haha
Just seen chloes story about taking the picture of the cot bumper off her sales page because of the mum police. But then she rounds up by saying she doesn’t need any of this because it’s her aunts funeral. Nothing like using personal tragedy to get people off ya back.

I don’t know how people don’t see how entitled she is. Imagine not just saying thanks for ya concern, I see your points of view.
I saw her post about her auntie dying and that she wouldn’t be posting, the next story she did (was a while after) was an AD which I found really weird

She needs to stop editing her pictures , this ones not as bad as some of them before but you can literally see her true size on cleaning stories then she puts posts like that up where her body looks strange
I was noseying through her insta a few days ago and wondered if she had at one point lost a bit of weight and gained it back or if she just edits her insta photos.

Reactions: 7
I was noseying through her insta a few days ago and wondered if she had at one point lost a bit of weight and gained it back or if she just edits her insta photos.
Sounds mean but no series has she looked slimmer, they are all just edited, even when u look back on her Instagram to when this series was filmed August-Nov time she’s got pictures where she looks slim.. it’s sad she feels the need to, it’s her face she makes small too an it looks weird x

Reactions: 10
She needs to stop editing her pictures , this ones not as bad as some of them before but you can literally see her true size on cleaning stories then she puts posts like that up where her body looks strange
I don't get why girls do this. 🤷‍♀️ You're on TV everybody knows what you look like why try look like somebody you're not. 🤷‍♀️ She needs to be setting a body positive example for Marley.

I remember when I saw her in the first episode and thought jeeez she’s put on weight. Really don’t understand why people edit their photos. What’ll happen if they go missing and they need a photo, they’ll look nothing like themselves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.