Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when your a mum of boy’s you should take time to show them how to wash properly? I know it’s debatable but I don’t think you should be circumcised unless it’s for medical reason not because it ‘looks cleaner’ learn your son how to wash and he won’t have a problem

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like Emma is below average intelligence and not quite all there. Does she have SEN other than autism? It’s worrying if she produces a child every time she has sex. Older children are much harder to manage for an autistic person than a baby.
I think social services will start being involved if she carries on this way. She doesn’t seem to understand consequences.

Reactions: 5
I feel like Emma is below average intelligence and not quite all there. Does she have SEN other than autism? It’s worrying if she produces a child every time she has sex. Older children are much harder to manage for an autistic person than a baby.
I think social services will start being involved if she carries on this way. She doesn’t seem to understand consequences.
I think the next baby daddy may talk her to court for 50/50 custody if that’s how she thinks she should co parent as well 🥴 she’s told so many personal things but I’m not sure she realises she has?

Reactions: 1
Yeh she seems quite vulnerable ? I don’t know if she should be on the show to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Yeh she seems quite vulnerable ? I don’t know if she should be on the show to be honest.
It’ll either make or break some people and it’ll defiantly break her, bit like the young and pregnant mums they were just to young and immature to be given such a huge platform

Agree a lot of those q&as were really immature and silly. Glad she hasn't circ'd J but sad it wasn't through choice on the basis that circumcision is horribly abusive unless medically necessary I.e. there's a current medical problem.

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been asked before but I’m catching up on the old series. What happened to Manley and Erin? Did they get back together then split up. Also what happened with Mia and Manleys family because they seem close on the show. I’m only half way through season 2 atm

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been asked before but I’m catching up on the old series. What happened to Manley and Erin? Did they get back together then split up. Also what happened with Mia and Manleys family because they seem close on the show. I’m only half way through season 2 atm
So mia went out with Manley at a young age, they broke up and Manley got with Erin. Erin got pregnant and during the pregnancy, they broke up. Mia and Manley get back together. mia gets pregnant and Manley stays with her for a bit. After the whole series 2 (or 3?) drama, mia breaks up with Manley and after a while Manley got back with Erin.
Erin and Manley broke up again a few months later and now everyone’s single 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m assuming mia doesn’t talk at all with manleys family just because they were so horrible to her. Manleys family seem like the type of family to just be flat out loyal to Manley and won’t engage with mia if it upsets him (which it probably does)

So mia went out with Manley at a young age, they broke up and Manley got with Erin. Erin got pregnant and during the pregnancy, they broke up. Mia and Manley get back together. mia gets pregnant and Manley stays with her for a bit. After the whole series 2 (or 3?) drama, mia breaks up with Manley and after a while Manley got back with Erin.
Erin and Manley broke up again a few months later and now everyone’s single 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m assuming mia doesn’t talk at all with manleys family just because they were so horrible to her. Manleys family seem like the type of family to just be flat out loyal to Manley and won’t engage with mia if it upsets him (which it probably does)
Manlys family favourited Erin so much you could tell! Even when mia and manly was together they all preferred Erin x

Ahh brill thank you!

I liked Emma’s Q&A. She certainly doesn’t seem to be afraid to say what she thinks. I can imagine her being a nightmare teen, her mother was probably glad she got pregnant as it possibly calmed her down. Quite a few of my daughters friends have been the same, wild child and the parents actually were glad they had their kids and settled. I didn’t see her previous posts about her possibly being pregnant but I did see the post where she said she has followed god for the last few days because of a certain something that happened? Not good if she doesn’t use contraception there may be reasons but it’s irresponsible.

Manlys family favourited Erin so much you could tell! Even when mia and manly was together they all preferred Erin x

Still makes me cringe when they were all there for Manleys mams birthday the awkwardness was 😳😳

Reactions: 7
Still makes me cringe when they were all there for Manleys mams birthday the awkwardness was 😳😳
I still think that was Maggie and Leoni having a laugh at Mia's expense. I wouldn't be surprised if they were tattlers tbh..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would not be surprised if ReAnne has an account on here 😂😂 she loves a gossip don’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ahh brill thank you!
Erin also got pregnant to Manley again and lost the baby and whilst she was in hospital having a miscarriage he was nowhere to be seen Apparantly! There was a bit of a drama then she took him back AGAIN! I think if Erin could she’d be with Manley forever but I don’t think manleys feeling it which in turn is doing Erin a favour cause who’d wanna be with someone like him , irresponsible plastic gangster

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Erin also got pregnant to Manley again and lost the baby and whilst she was in hospital having a miscarriage he was nowhere to be seen Apparantly! There was a bit of a drama then she took him back AGAIN! I think if Erin could she’d be with Manley forever but I don’t think manleys feeling it which in turn is doing Erin a favour cause who’d wanna be with someone like him , irresponsible plastic gangster
More plastic then the space raider packet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still think that was Maggie and Leoni having a laugh at Mia's expense. I wouldn't be surprised if they were tattlers tbh..
Erin was there too much and that’s not normal when you have split with someone, Erin was doing it to piss Mia off but Erin was easier to control over Mia hence why they all liked her better, and Leoni asking Erin to babysit was weird, like why?!

Reactions: 3
I'm most likely about to get some beef thrown my way on the teenmomU talk page. There is a post stating that its rumoured one of the mums is pregnant. I've just said i think its Emma due to her hinting stories 😂

I'm most likely about to get some beef thrown my way on the teenmomU talk page. There is a post stating that its rumoured one of the mums is pregnant. I've just said i think its Emma due to her hinting stories 😂
I noticed somebody said something like "it's Emma because it's been mentioned on tattle life and that's where this page gets their info" but I couldn't screenshot it fast enough and now it's been deleted I think 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.