Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Tel’s ex Kirsty (apparently Megan’s ex bestie) is Reannes’s long term best friend. I thought Megan and Reane barely knew each other? But they must have known each other for a while, and if so then they’re all as bad as each other, Kirsty included.

I’m sure back in the day Megan and Reanne were neighbours as well as friends and I’m sure someone said Reanne was at one of the kids birthdays with her daughter so they must have been pretty good mates. It will be one of those groups where they all shag each other’s blokes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Tel’s ex Kirsty (apparently Megan’s ex bestie) is Reannes’s long term best friend. I thought Megan and Reane barely knew each other? But they must have known each other for a while, and if so then they’re all as bad as each other, Kirsty included.
If you go back on the one of these threads or search, there are screenshots of Kirsty explaining it all on Facebook comments x

Also - Ree-Ane and Kirsty aren’t half milking all the birthday posts on her story 🤣😂

Reactions: 4
Chloe doesn’t have a sister but she does have an older brother and a sister in law who had a little baby last year.

Oh no I take it back. She does have a sister 😂 but here you go

Pps. After a little stalking her sis is definitely pregnant. Due in 10 weeks.

Also it’s a half sister on her dad’s side :) might explain why she’s not on the show as the scenes are usually with her Mum.
Half sisters name is Tara and she’s about 30 years old I believe. None of Jordan’s brothers have children either, Jordan is the only one with a child

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember when Chloe had a go at Jordan for opening his birthday cards from his mum 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember when Chloe had a go at Jordan for opening his birthday cards from his mum 😭😭
YES! When it was his 18th and she was mardy that he went out for a legal drink with his mates, then had a strop that he opened the cards from his mum and didnt take them home unopened so Chloe could see him open them 😑... then she gave him his presents, one of which was that F*CKING PS4 that has been the cause of all their issues (bar cheating).
Not saying my relationship is perfect or what should be seen as normal, but we have different groups of friends, and it isn't an issue if either of us want to go out for a birthday drink or meal with friends and then do a partner thing or with family/mutual friends thing separate. I think it would be unhealthy actually to spend all your time with one person. Suffocating and wouldn't have anything that was your 'own'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was ridiculous when he said “well my mum wanted to see me open them” and she replied “well didn’t I want to see you open them? Maybe you should think about me more” honestly do feel sorry for her even in the beginning she never seemed to have a life outside of Jordan and Marley and that doesn’t equal a healthy relationship unfortunately 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YES! When it was his 18th and she was mardy that he went out for a legal drink with his mates, then had a strop that he opened the cards from his mum and didnt take them home unopened so Chloe could see him open them 😑... then she gave him his presents, one of which was that F*CKING PS4 that has been the cause of all their issues (bar cheating).
Not saying my relationship is perfect or what should be seen as normal, but we have different groups of friends, and it isn't an issue if either of us want to go out for a birthday drink or meal with friends and then do a partner thing or with family/mutual friends thing separate. I think it would be unhealthy actually to spend all your time with one person. Suffocating and wouldn't have anything that was your 'own'.
People blame his apparent ‘laziness’ as the reason why she is how she is in the newer series but literally all these earlier seasons she’s exactly the same if not worse lol even when they lived with her mum and she didn’t work she said he did nothing and she was fed up of doing ‘everything’. She even wanted to put the baby in private nursery when she didn’t work in the days and said he was lazy for not taking him in the mornings before he went to work 😂😂 he said what so u can stay in bed and she was like no I have got loads of stuff to ‘get done’ yeah ok hun

Reactions: 12
People blame his apparent ‘laziness’ as the reason why she is how she is in the newer series but literally all these earlier seasons she’s exactly the same if not worse lol even when they lived with her mum and she didn’t work she said he did nothing and she was fed up of doing ‘everything’. She even wanted to put the baby in private nursery when she didn’t work in the days and said he was lazy for not taking him in the mornings before he went to work 😂😂 he said what so u can stay in bed and she was like no I have got loads of stuff to ‘get done’ yeah ok hun
Jordan does come across as lazy in regards to doing housework etc, but he works full time and I've seen mentioned that he cooks every night too, so he isn't as lazy as some lads his age. He does come across as very rude though, but probably cos he is so done with the nagging.

Maybe Chloe shouldn't get so arsey with him playing some computer games, it's his relaxing time... but wants him to work, cook and then spend all his time with her...but cos she nags so much, why would he want to spend time with her?

Her house is nice and clean, but she is in it a lot, so yes? CLEAN IT. If he came home and did all the chores too, what time would he have to relax before bed and starting the whole routine again. Chloe doesnt seem to think about other peoples lives, it's all about what she wants.

She is the kind of girlfriend that wants her bf to be her source of entertainment. I bet she wants him to watch all boring "girly" films and shows she likes and has never played a game with him on the ps4, and if they did I bet they would bond more. Although, there is no salvaging them at this point, the relationship is so DEAD ☠

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hahaha yessss 😂😂😂 literally sums her up. And she went on a birthday night out and got stroppy because he didn't ring her at past midnight 😂 ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha yessss 😂😂😂 literally sums her up. And she went on a birthday night out and got stroppy because he didn't ring her at past midnight 😂 ffs.
Oh yeah the next day she said he ‘ruined’ her birthday because he didn’t ring her at midnight . Uhh you were literally out clubbing why would you want him to ring you at midnight, maybe he thought he would leave you be a teenager . They are such a mismatch 😂

Oh yeah the next day she said he ‘ruined’ her birthday because he didn’t ring her at midnight . Uhh you were literally out clubbing why would you want him to ring you at midnight, maybe he thought he would leave you be a teenager . They are such a mismatch 😂
If I went out with my pals for my birthday and my fella was calling me at 12:01 I'd be fuming 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I went out with my pals for my birthday and my fella was calling me at 12:01 I'd be fuming 😂😂😂
Exactly 😂 if he rang her she probably would’ve turned it into ‘I’m trying to have a break and night out with my friends you ruined my night by calling me’ 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

Honestly like watching the older series again it’s so clear that the only reason he stayed was because of Marley! He shouldn’t of cheated at all but it’s so clear that one of them should of walked away 🙈 poor Chloe was never happy with her lot in life or what he could offer her relationship wise and he just wasn’t that bothered and was too laid back - a complete mismatch 😩 When I go out my partner doesn’t ring me cause it’s my girl time and I’m happy with that 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Haha yes! And she claimed it "RUINED MY NIIIIIGHT"

I used to think that Chloe needs someone more driven and maybe older with more ambitions, I don't think that anymore.
I genuinely think she wants some sort of emasculated sap with no backbone, that will treat her like a princess, never disagree with her, be happy to sit in night after night with her watching crappy "chick flicks" and having a face mask together and never compromising, just always having it her way, whilst he simultaneously is on a massive wage and can buy her all the mirrored furniture and crushed velvet she desires.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know what happened to Shannon’s kitten? Did she get rid as it’s never on her stories and it seems to have disappeared

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Just seen chloes story about taking the picture of the cot bumper off her sales page because of the mum police. But then she rounds up by saying she doesn’t need any of this because it’s her aunts funeral. Nothing like using personal tragedy to get people off ya back.

I don’t know how people don’t see how entitled she is. Imagine not just saying thanks for ya concern, I see your points of view.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.