Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never known anyone with just one child that isn’t a baby have as much laundry as Chloe does. She has at least a pile of it every day! I had four children and didn’t have as much!

I know I thought that! She has more than me and we are the same amount in the family. Or maybe because I don’t tell everyone on insta every time I do laundry it just seems like less?

Reactions: 2
I have never known anyone with just one child that isn’t a baby have as much laundry as Chloe does. She has at least a pile of it every day! I had four children and didn’t have as much!
What do you mean? I’m confused. She has 2 children doesnt she, Marley and Jordan. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unpopular opinion but I actually don't mind Jordan, he's a good looking lad and I don't condone what he did and besides that I did feel a bit sorry for him all along even since series 1🙈

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Chloe is seriously so boring!! Why does she think that people want to see her making her bed or tidying up?! These are all normal everyday things, she isn’t doing anything different to most of the population!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Any juicy gossip guys😊

I also really like the on tv version of char, don dons makes me cringe abit but i do just think bless her like, but instagram version of char just kind of makes me think pipe the f down girl u have so much growing up to do an theres so much shes gunna look back on an think wow what was i doing but hey ho. I think shes a good mother to the girls though...

I saw her post about her auntie dying and that she wouldn’t be posting, the next story she did (was a while after) was an AD which I found really weird
🤣🙄🐸☕

Reactions: 1
Any juicy gossip guys😊

I also really like the on tv version of char, don dons makes me cringe abit but i do just think bless her like, but instagram version of char just kind of makes me think pipe the f down girl u have so much growing up to do an theres so much shes gunna look back on an think wow what was i doing but hey ho. I think shes a good mother to the girls though...
https://tattle.life/threads/teen-mum-young-pregnant-uk-8.6268/page-17#post-1456657

There’s the link for the Y+P crew, you’ll get loads of gossip on Charlotte on there.

Reactions: 1
Chloe spending her birthday eve gardening, anyone would think she was turning 60 🤣

• Haha
She would say that hoover is great since she’s sneakily tried to add gifted in the same colour as the wall on the right top hand side.

It’s my pet hate when people try and be sneaky about stuff like that and exploit their position

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She would say that hoover is great since she’s sneakily tried to add gifted in the same colour as the wall on the right top hand side.

It’s my pet hate when people try and be sneaky about stuff like that and exploit their position
I didn’t notice! No wonder she’s praising it and saying how good it is.
And making the writing so tiny you can barely see in the videos

Reactions: 6

Makes a change from.it being hidden behind the camera icon. There's nothing embarrassing about declaring a gift or ad, but trying to hide it is so cringey and shameful!

I can't work out if her life really is that boring or if she's doing it so people are all "God, that Chloe-who-has-the-mortgage is SO dedicated she's gardening the night before her birthday!"

Sod the gardening, just have a glass of wine and play some monopoly with Jord ffs.

ETA scratch that imagine what a NIGHTMARE playing Monopoly with Chloe - she'd put a hotel on Pall Mall and start running round the estate swinging her knickers above her head telling everybody about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is mia letting marliya play in a police car considering We’re in a global pandemic, police are key workers and probably very high risk to be carrying coronavirus as theyre in close contact with multiple people each day?

Reactions: 7
duck it.. im throwing it out there. I reckon Chloe is pregnant 🧐
I don't think she'd be that daft but then I remember she told Jordan he needs to compromise on having 2 more children in the next 5 years. 😂 What makes you think she is?

I don't mean to dig Chloe out so much I'm just frustrated that she has a 4 year old she can put in bed and break open a bottle of wine for her bday whilst I'm dying for a cheeky whiskey but literally laying here for 8 hours a night with a baby suckling at me like I'm a farm sow. 😂😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.