Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know emma is pregnant, but chloe has been hinting recently too! Maybe she is who knows x
Do we definitely know Emma is? I'm wondering if she could've just been saying it to get at Nasseh?

Obvs I don't mean has she provided a piss stick. Just like. Has she actually said she is? Her behaviour recently on SM has made me think it wouldn't be far fetched if she shared stuff to get Nasseh's attention

Reactions: 1
Do we definitely know Emma is? I'm wondering if she could've just been saying it to get at Nasseh?

Obvs I don't mean has she provided a piss stick. Just like. Has she actually said she is? Her behaviour recently on SM has made me think it wouldn't be far fetched if she shared stuff to get Nasseh's attention
Yeah she told me, I straight up asked her, I did share the messages on here but she was soo nice to me I felt bad and deleted them 🤣 I still have them though x she said it's the same dad was completely unplanned and shes less then 12 weeks so ain't announced it yet xx

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see that video Mia done saying she gets loads of messages off girls saying they wish they looked like her etc. She said she felt bad so was going to post more every day pics. I know shes not being fake or photo shopping because that's how she actually looks but they are still all posing pictures. Again nothing wrong with it and I dont blame her because she looks amazing but I dont get why she did that video and nothing has changed? Hope that all makes sense or if you havent watched the video then you should to see what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see that video Mia done saying she gets loads of messages off girls saying they wish they looked like her etc. She said she felt bad so was going to post more every day pics. I know shes not being fake or photo shopping because that's how she actually looks but they are still all posing pictures. Again nothing wrong with it and I dont blame her because she looks amazing but I dont get why she did that video and nothing has changed? Hope that all makes sense or if you havent watched the video then you should to see what I mean.
Yeah I agree too I don’t get why a big deal was made and why she even did the video to continue even more putting up bikini ‘ideal’ and ‘perfect’ pics 😂

It’s chloes birthday today... Wonder if she’s told Jordan he’s ‘ruined’ her day already because he didn’t put up an Instagram post or story wishing her happy birthday 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I agree too I don’t get why a big deal was made and why she even did the video to continue even more putting up bikini ‘ideal’ and ‘perfect’ pics 😂

It’s chloes birthday today... Wonder if she’s told Jordan he’s ‘ruined’ her day already because he didn’t put up an Instagram post or story wishing her happy birthday 😆
I’m waiting to see her put up what he got for her and she put up “I’ve been so spoilt” but not tag him because she’s still acting like they aren’t together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m waiting to see her put up what he got for her and she put up “I’ve been so spoilt” but not tag him because she’s still acting like they aren’t together 🤣

Its Jordan. Guarantee he has got her a card from petrol station and a box of malteasors...

Yeah she told me, I straight up asked her, I did share the messages on here but she was soo nice to me I felt bad and deleted them 🤣 I still have them though x she said it's the same dad was completely unplanned and shes less then 12 weeks so ain't announced it yet xx

I'm glad she was nice to you and I don't want to be nasty about anyone ever, but unplanned? After one accident with him, you would think she would use contraception. It's free for gods sake. They aren't even together and he so far has proved a useless dad (unless he's miraculously changed over the last few months) yet she thinks it's a good idea to have another baby with him? This is is full on kids having kids. Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Megan & Tel are back together! She just posted his sister and they are following each other again 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Megan & Tel are back together! She just posted his sister and they are following each other again 🧐
Was just coming to say this lol

Also considering there’s koppaberg on the table in her birthday present pictures I don’t think chloe is pregnant

Last edited:
View attachment 141122

I really like Megan but has she drawn her freckles on? It’s not a filter you can tell when she moves 😳
Might be a random thought, but could they be tattooed on - as in, semi permanent make up?! She does brows herself, and is clearly into all that kind of stuff so I wouldn’t put it past her to think it’s cute to add some freckles! 🙈

Is Shannon pregnant again? Idk if im completely out of the loop and this is common knowledge.. sorry for bringing it up if it is.
This was on her snapchat this morning. Normally when you post an old photo it tells you how long ago/from camera roll.. and this one doesn’t
I'd be surprised, wasn't she posting bikini/mum body stuff the other day?

Reactions: 2
Is Shannon pregnant again? Idk if im completely out of the loop and this is common knowledge.. sorry for bringing it up if it is.
This was on her snapchat this morning. Normally when you post an old photo it tells you how long ago/from camera roll.. and this one doesn’t

Got to say I’d doubt she’d have made it to this stage without anyone knowing. Probs just an old photo but god knows why she would post it with no context

Might be a random thought, but could they be tattooed on - as in, semi permanent make up?! She does brows herself, and is clearly into all that kind of stuff so I wouldn’t put it past her to think it’s cute to add some freckles! 🙈

That’s deffo taking it too far 😆

I'd be surprised, wasn't she posting bikini/mum body stuff the other day?
And she was showing her body off advertising some diet shakes a few weeks ago - this must be a throw-back photo surely, but maybe designed to get attention still!

Reactions: 3
Got to say I’d doubt she’d have made it to this stage without anyone knowing. Probs just an old photo but god knows why she would post it with no context

That’s deffo taking it too far 😆
The no context part is baffling me! It has to be for attention.

Edited to add that she’s re uploaded it as a memory from a year ago🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
No sex is a relationship killer speaking from experience. Men need sex to feel happy and contented and it's a bigger killer for any relationship.
No sex is especially a relationship killer at Jordan’s age.

But why would you put horrible pics up of yourself? Someone will always be unhappy with what she posts so she should please herself and stop worrying about being an influence because it’s her social media so she should post what she likes.

Chloe is seriously so boring!! Why does she think that people want to see her making her bed or tidying up?! These are all normal everyday things, she isn’t doing anything different to most of the population!
She is trying to be a reality star if you ask me! She has the spoiled and entitlement down to a T so she is half way there, hopefully Jordan will keep her grounded!!😂😂

I think alot of chole's insecurity comes from her weight gain, she is a big girl and she hasn't even put in a 100% effort to lose the weight. Which is a pity because she won't grew in confidence if she is very unhappy in herself.
She was going on about her weight in season 1 and then would order Dominoes later at night and eat most of it, she hardly tried and if she could then she would just cosmetic surgery her fat away.

Last edited:

But why would you put horrible pics up of yourself? Someone will always be unhappy with what she posts so she should please herself and stop worrying about being an influence because it’s her social media so she should post what she likes.

She is trying to be a reality star if you ask me! She has the spoiled and entitlement down to a T so she is half way there, hopefully Jordan will keep her grounded!!😂😂

She was going on about her weight in season 1 and then would order Dominoes later at night and eat most of it, she hardly tried and if she could then she would just cosmetic surgery her fat away.
About the Mia thing .... I'm not saying she should post horrible pics just didnt get what the video was about. I never once said she cant post what she wants on her own social media, she brought it up herself on the video. So I'm not worrying at all , I like Mia and think she looks amazing. You're having a dig at me about my comment which didnt say anything mean and in the next comment you're being negative about chloe 🤔😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.