Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember big mark being super protective about Megan. I wonder what he thinks of billie being a sex worker
When she was working in his breakers yard and she was properly depressed 😭 that broke my heart

And also when the family including Big Mark and Billie went to the family depression support sessions to support her 😢 including Dylan who was at least partly to blame... 😒

I think part of the reason why people like Megan is because at least before she got her fire back about Ree-Ane she just seemed like a little lost girl, desperately wanting love and a family unit, and Dylan treated her like tit (yes partly because she wanted/ went for way too much too soon). Since Ree-Ane and then Tel she has become a lot tougher/ rougher which has changed people's opinions.

Like compare her to Ree-Ane who is rough as nadgers and looks like she's never shed a tear in her life 😂 and has literally no remorse about what happened between her, Megan and Dylan, and you can see why people have a soft spot for Megan

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah it took me a while to work it out but I think Big Mark is Billies dad and then he married Megan's mum who had already had
Megan. I dont know whether they have any kids together. I too wonder what Big Mark thinks of Billies....erm...instagram and only fans account.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it took me a while to work it out but I think Big Mark is Billies dad and then he married Megan's mum who had already had
Megan. I dont know whether they have any kids together. I too wonder what Big Mark thinks of Billies....erm...instagram and only fans account.
She’s got 3 nephews so there must be another older child somewhere 😂

I know it’s petty but all of Megan’s side have proper odd surnames and it gets to me 😂

Salmon-Ferrari
Swaby
Siggers
Nagle

Ugly names man 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Whilst we are talking about Megan’s family , I’ve said this before but ... Megan’s dad is beee-autiful

Reactions: 3
He said his mate was having a gender reveal he was giving them flowers 😂

Reactions: 1
I really can't warm to Megan. I've always wondered what people like about her cause I've never got it. I think she's the definition of trashy and I think the decisions she makes are careless and she doesn't give 2 shits. It wouldn't surprise me if she had her lips done in lock down as she's posted pictures and videos of her little sister so she's clearly not social distancing. That car seat video made me feel sick after what happened to Dylans mum. How stupid can you get 😔

Also noooo to Darren. He looks off his face 24/7 🤮

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.