Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't warm to Megan. I've always wondered what people like about her cause I've never got it. I think she's the definition of trashy and I think the decisions she makes are careless and she doesn't give 2 shits. It wouldn't surprise me if she had her lips done in lock down as she's posted pictures and videos of her little sister so she's clearly not social distancing. That car seat video made me feel sick after what happened to Dylans mum. How stupid can you get 😔

Also noooo to Darren. He looks off his face 24/7 🤮
same. I’ve always just thought she was an idiot

Reactions: 3
A few people have said this. I've never seen a picture of him.
I can’t remember his name I want to say Paul for some reason but I’m not sure although at one point I found his account on Megan’s Facebook some of his posts are public and by the looks of things Megan didn’t bother with her dad for a period of time then went to love with him for a year or 2 around 14/15ish then went back to her mum and didn’t bother with him again then got back in touch after Mckenzie was born not sure if I got this 100% correct as it’s just from memory but the posts are probably still there also Megan said on the show her mum and dad don’t speak which would explain if she was going back and forward with both parents at different times

Megan’s never been a fav of mine although I don’t dislike her. I don’t get how people say she’s so mature though. Yes she has made a couple of mature decisions over the years but that doesn’t make her mature overall. She’s had plenty of instances that show she isn’t as mature as she comes across. The whole wanting another baby with someone she’s been with for five minutes thing springs to mind but that’s the tip of the ice berg really.

Don’t get me wrong she clearly loves her kids and seems to be a decent mum to them but I wouldn’t say she’s any more mature than any of the other mums on the show and yes she’s a total chav who loves tacky tit lol, doesn’t bother me though be boring if we were all the same and I love seeing the tat she buys🤣

Reactions: 12
Megan’s never been a fav of mine although I don’t dislike her. I don’t get how people say she’s so mature though. Yes she has made a couple of mature decisions over the years but that doesn’t make her mature overall. She’s had plenty of instances that show she isn’t as mature as she comes across. The whole wanting another baby with someone she’s been with for five minutes thing springs to mind but that’s the tip of the ice berg really.

Don’t get me wrong she clearly loves her kids and seems to be a decent mum to them but I wouldn’t say she’s any more mature than any of the other mums on the show and yes she’s a total chav who loves tacky tit lol, doesn’t bother me though be boring if we were all the same and I love seeing the tat she buys🤣

I agree with this! As much as I find her totally chavy, and with some questionable decision making, she is my favourite to watch. Her story is the most entertaining.

The baby making comment was as embarrassing as hell and made her look about 15. She needs to learn you dont have to have kids within 10 mins. It is possible to just be in a relationship. Chill ya beans girl.

My least favourite is Amber. I just find she has a really negative energy and does nothing but moan. Ste can't win, and the way she reacted with Kirsty was horrendous.

Reactions: 10
I agree with this! As much as I find her totally chavy, and with some questionable decision making, she is my favourite to watch. Her story is the most entertaining.

The baby making comment was as embarrassing as hell and made her look about 15. She needs to learn you dont have to have kids within 10 mins. It is possible to just be in a relationship. Chill ya beans girl.

My least favourite is Amber. I just find she has a really negative energy and does nothing but moan. Ste can't win, and the way she reacted with Kirsty was horrendous.
Same with me, I’ve skipped past amber for a few seasons now..
but she reminds me of me and my ex. I was really unhappy and it was toxic and everything he did irritated me
Loved Mia, Shannon, Naomi

Reactions: 2
Dont know if this has been mentioned but chloe and mia are doing a q&a live tomorrow at 6 if anyone is interested

How CUTE is Marliya when cooking with Mia though? She’s such a gorgeous little girl and she sounds so sweet when saying ‘I’m cooking with my mum’ my heart 😭😭😭
I hope my daughters that sweet to me when she grows up 😂💖

Reactions: 12
Loved Mia, Shannon, Naomi
Would've loved for Naomi to come back this season for an update. She seemed lovely but her whole segment was about her relationshit which is a shame - she seemed like she'd have a really fun personality.

Reactions: 4
Would've loved for Naomi to come back this season for an update. She seemed lovely but her whole segment was about her relationshit which is a shame - she seemed like she'd have a really fun personality.
She did a Q&A on her Instagram today, saying that she’s thought about coming back but it’s not up to her... makes me think she didn’t leave on her own terms. Her ex looked like he sold drugs

How CUTE is Marliya when cooking with Mia though? She’s such a gorgeous little girl and she sounds so sweet when saying ‘I’m cooking with my mum’ my heart 😭😭😭
I hope my daughters that sweet to me when she grows up 😂💖
She's adorable.

She did a Q&A on her Instagram today, saying that she’s thought about coming back but it’s not up to her... makes me think she didn’t leave on her own terms. Her ex looked like he sold drugs
What made you think that? He looked broke as duck to me 😂 Remember his other girlfriend 🤦🏻‍♀️ She was pretty but so ghetto! They all seemed very very poor. The condition on all their flats were bad! X

Reactions: 8
I think that means that the kids father won't let her do another season? Kinda like how Darren is with Sassi

Reactions: 1
What made you think that? He looked broke as duck to me 😂 Remember his other girlfriend 🤦🏻‍♀️ She was pretty but so ghetto! They all seemed very very poor. The condition on all their flats were bad! X
People that sell weed are very very far from rich my ex sold it and made like £20 a week

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She confuses me and I think its because I feel l
she has potential..she is on the whole a great Mum (from what we see on TV) ambitious but flaky and romantic but impulsive. I wonder if she had a different start in life would she have achieved bigger things?

Reactions: 6
I can’t remember his name I want to say Paul for some reason but I’m not sure although at one point I found his account on Megan’s Facebook some of his posts are public and by the looks of things Megan didn’t bother with her dad for a period of time then went to love with him for a year or 2 around 14/15ish then went back to her mum and didn’t bother with him again then got back in touch after Mckenzie was born not sure if I got this 100% correct as it’s just from memory but the posts are probably still there also Megan said on the show her mum and dad don’t speak which would explain if she was going back and forward with both parents at different times
Yeh his name is Paul I saw him in her story highlights when I was looking earlier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.