Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She confuses me and I think its because I feel l
she has potential..she is on the whole a great Mum (from what we see on TV) ambitious but flaky and romantic but impulsive. I wonder if she had a different start in life would she have achieved bigger things?
She still looks like a little chav but her glow up was real and she was so depressed in the early series I was genuinely worried about her so it’s great she’s come out of the other side of that.

Reactions: 8
You shouldn't pump before 6-8 weeks as it can less with your supply and in turn cause blockages, oversupply and mastitis. It's also not good for a breastfed baby to be given bottles and dummies before BF is well established as it can cause nipple preference, latch problems and stretch their stomachs. Some women also simply cannot express milk despite being perfectly able to breastfeed as pumps aren't as effective as a well latched baby. Plenty of women who exclusively breastfeed can only express an ounce or less.

Also the fact that she clearly, You know, just didn't want to? She is making it very clear she wishes to keep Hudson off of formula and breastfeed him so I'm not sure why her mum and Steve can't just support her making that choice for her baby. 🤷‍♀️ Ste' s making out like he can't get near the baby but there's no reason he can't bath, change, wind, cuddle, massage, do tummy time, read to, sing to, skin to skin with baby, take him out in the pram or a sling for a walk whilst Amber naps etc. Not bonding with a baby just because you can't feed it is a lame excuse.
I need you to come at my inlaws and tell them this! They don't have a relationship with my son (he just turned one) because I chose to breastfeed and that is apparently my way of making sure they don't have a relationship with him 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I need you to come at my inlaws and tell them this! They don't have a relationship with my son (he just turned one) because I chose to breastfeed and that is apparently my way of making sure they don't have a relationship with him 🤷‍♀️
Your in laws sound just like my parents. I'd rather breastfeed than have people like that around my babies anyway. Enjoy your journey 😊

Reactions: 11
Honestly I don’t care about her having surgery, I would if I had the money, but does anyone else think she looks really strange now? The surgeon was probably dodgy. I mean I wouldn’t pay thousands to look like an ironing board
8362E2FA-EE22-468B-8FA1-C12E6F306248.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Honestly I don’t care about her having surgery, I would if I had the money, but does anyone else think she looks really strange now? The surgeon was probably dodgy. I mean I wouldn’t pay thousands to look like an ironing boardView attachment 128785
That’s what you get when you go to Turkey for free surgery in return of Instagram promotion; probably wasn’t even the surgeon who did the procedure but a junior dr or even a nurse (not even kidding) If you had the money babe you would do your research and go somewhere reputable.

Reactions: 5
Are you sure it's surgery? Looks like she's wearing a waist trainer or something and she has lost a lot of weight recently?

I'm hoping not as you just know it will be a crappy Turkey job if it is 😭

Reactions: 4
Are you sure it's surgery? Looks like she's wearing a waist trainer or something and she has lost a lot of weight recently?

I'm hoping not as you just know it will be a crappy Turkey job if it is 😭
She documented the whole thing? She went to turkey and got boobs and bum done

Reactions: 5
She documented the whole thing? She went to turkey and got boobs and bum done
Ohh I thought this was a new thing, I was focusing on her waist in that video, I suppose that's the effect of boobs and bum 🤣🤣 yeah I knew about the boobs and bum

Yeah it will be a bodge job up close sadly, she is so young and could be a great natural beauty

Reactions: 1
Ohh I thought this was a new thing, I was focusing on her waist in that video, I suppose that's the effect of boobs and bum 🤣🤣 yeah I knew about the boobs and bum

Yeah it will be a bodge job up close sadly, she is so young and could be a great natural beauty
Tbf she looks bloody banging but I couldn’t face being in another country flat out with pipes coming out my mouth for the sake of bigger boobs

Reactions: 11
Tbf she looks bloody banging but I couldn’t face being in another country flat out with pipes coming out my mouth for the sake of bigger boobs
It’s sad really, many girls have died from it, she’s got a young kid and should have been more responsible before putting her looks first

Reactions: 17
It’s sad really, many girls have died from it, she’s got a young kid and should have been more responsible before putting her looks first
100% agree.

The videos of Marliyah (sp?) cooking are actually so cute. Who would have thought a child of Manky Geddes would handle fresh veg and not only taste a courgette But call it ‘yummy’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah she's looking great at the minute but she'd look just as good in my opinion with just the weight loss (not that she looked bad before but her body is looking killer now), clearly she's not going for the natural look though and that's OK too, that's just a matter of taste. I do think it's scary though this cheap overseas surgery business

Reactions: 3
Wow, this is so sad. Someone died at that place she got her surgery. And the company looks so dodgy, hardly any posts on social media, no reviews on google. Why would you risk your life
62F307B2-8CFD-44DD-AD79-0B87A12640F0.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Ree-Ane talking to Dylan on last Wed's episode and doing "air quotes" with her pointy fingers made me think of a sinister praying mantis

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.