Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly the point that people who stick up for chloe are missing! The problem is not that she is given stuff, fair enough if her parents are in a position to help. The problem is that she doesn’t recognise that she is lucky to have received this help, in addition to this she acts like these things are an expectation. Instead of admitting yes she has had help and is grateful for it she bangs on about how hard she has worked which simply isn’t the case. Most full time workers her age cannot afford a new build house and Mercedes as first car then upgrade to Range Rover whilst supporting a child, and they probably work just as hard, if not harder than her as it’s obvious that a part time job in a shop wouldn’t fund her lifestyle alone. Now she has her job at her dads company which she probably wouldn’t get anywhere else with her lack of qualifications yet still attributes this to hard work instead of showing some thanks.
All of the truth.

I really don't think it's fair to say Chloe is ambitious just because she wants a huge house and a brand new car and fancy stuff. All of those girls want that. The others just don't harp on about it because they know it's not realistic for them whilst they're raising tiny children, but it is for Chloe because her family will help her if she makes enough of a fuss. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
So Manley basically admitted that he deals drugs on his insta the other day ?
That's how I took a comment I see about currently no working n earning always

Also messages he recivering saying his good looking sorry he genuinely looks like a alien the little grey aliens that were in slime

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That's how I took a comment I see about currently no working n earning always

Also messages he recivering saying his good looking sorry he genuinely looks like a alien the little grey aliens that were in slime
Ehh he used to always share messages off people on insta saying he was 🔥 😂😂😂 ... sorry but he must have some very disturbed girls on his insta with bad taste/eyesight 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that's the shadow from her Turkish teeth
It’s a shame she had braces on for so long to then just go have them shaved down isn’t it . If you have healthy natural straight teeth I think it’s sad to get fake ones x

Reactions: 12
Ehh he used to always share messages off people on insta saying he was 🔥 😂😂😂 ... sorry but he must have some very disturbed girls on his insta with bad taste/eyesight 🙈
He did some questions thing the other day he had replies like "no question but your good looking" "your so fit" "I'd f**k you" I get people have different tastes etc my partner I'm sure not every one sees my attraction but Manley looks weird odd shaped head n massive forehead n slanted eyes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He did some questions thing the other day he had replies like "no question but your good looking" "your so fit" "I'd f**k you" I get people have different tastes etc my partner I'm sure not every one sees my attraction but Manley looks weird odd shaped head n massive forehead n slanted eyes
I bet he sends them to himself 😆 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Plus he has the most vile personality, which makes him even uglier!!

Reactions: 16
Probably unpopular and it’s the same in my daughters school for some reason but why is it a sudden trend for little boys to have long hair , with the cut in fringes. It is such a pet peeve of mine lmao! 😩 surely having a boy means you have the luxury of being able to cut it short and neat! Marley is so cute but seeing his fringe on Chloe’s story’s makes me cringe . Same as ambers little boy 🙈

Reactions: 41
Probably unpopular and it’s the same in my daughters school for some reason but why is it a sudden trend for little boys to have long hair , with the cut in fringes. It is such a pet peeve of mine lmao! 😩 surely having a boy means you have the luxury of being able to cut it short and neat! Marley is so cute but seeing his fringe on Chloe’s story’s makes me cringe . Same as ambers little boy 🙈
This was what I was supposed to say but didn’t proof read - you can see Chloe puts a lot into him , but I really think he needs a hair cut now . He kind of looks a bit girly now as he has a cute face 😂 also that’s a nit fest waiting to happen when he does start school

Reactions: 19
This was what I was supposed to say but didn’t proof read - you can see Chloe puts a lot into him , but I really think he needs a hair cut now . He kind of looks a bit girly now as he has a cute face 😂 also that’s a nit fest waiting to happen when he does start school
I think long hair on boys is cute reminds me of a beach surfer type of dude but then there’s extremely long and abit ott
Brooklyn literually is a tiny Evan peters if you know who he is from AHS.. he’s his mini me lol

Reactions: 23
I think long hair on boys is cute reminds me of a beach surfer type of dude but then there’s extremely long and abit ott
Brooklyn literually is a tiny Evan peters if you know who he is from AHS.. he’s his mini me lol
yes he’s the spit of Evan peters!!

Reactions: 6
I think Marley could do with a little trim but obviously right now no one’s getting their hair cut so🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t mind long hair on boys, I think girls with short hair cuts can look lovely too.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s the nits thing that bugs me about it 😩 it’s bad enough with a girl worrying about nits but doubles the chances when all the boys in school have long hair too, I just have a weird thing about it, I like boys with neat short hair cuts 😂😅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.