Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe’s singing was the most cringeworthy thing I’ve watched, she’s quite deluded, I do like her and she’s had an awful few months but she’s quite whiny & needs to give Jordan a proper kick!

on another note I’m rewatching the whole series, does anyone remember when Megan bought a horse?! She has come the furthest I’d say in terms of maturity, Amber and Ste are in the same boat back in series 1 as they are now so repetitive.
Chloe is a little spoilt princess who wants her own way the whole time. It's all about me me me. No wonder Jordan left her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chloe is a little spoilt princess who wants her own way the whole time. It's all about me me me. No wonder Jordan left her
He only left her for 5 min then crawled back. We know he’s there now for lockdown but not if they’re together or not

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So if ste is around and can see hudson all the time when ever he likes why was he so shocked last week when she said he can come inside and see the baby? And why is he so upset that he isnt spending much time with him?
Something isnt adding up, either the mums lying or ste is a good actor 🤣

View attachment 131018
Hes basically missing the whole tooth now, they need to remove the left over tooth because surely it will get infected or something?
OMG Ste 😰 surely when it gets to that point it's not a matter of a fear of the dentist, it's a medical emergency in a way?! My MIL has terrible terrible teeth through neglect and she ended up in A&E and then hospital for three days last summer with a huge ulcer caused by an infection from a broken tooth 🤢 he is heading that way and he's only young!

Reactions: 8
There Chloe was again on the last episode having a go at Jordan (surprise) for being on his game and saying she’s worried things will slip back to how they were when she was slobbed in to the couch again herself and staring at her phone and not paying attention to him either.

Like i have said before she’s just as bad as him but when compared to what we see of them both comes off looking slightly better which isn’t hard lol

Reactions: 8
There Chloe was again on the last episode having a go at Jordan (surprise) for being on his game and saying she’s worried things will slip back to how they were when she was slobbed in to the couch again herself and staring at her phone and not paying attention to him either.

Like i have said before she’s just as bad as him but when compared to what we see of them both comes off looking slightly better which isn’t hard lol
I think they should leave the show now , no storyline at all , just boring repetitiveness.

I really hope someone offers to sort Stes teeth out, maybe some therapy to help him with his fear to begin with?

Reactions: 1
I was speechless 😶 uncomfortable to watch what was ur thoughts?!
Me too! Our opinions might be different though 🤣 but I felt like there was no need for Steve to be banging on in back ground. Amber answered a question on about breasfeeding and over night stay when baby was young and she didn’t say anything bad about Steve? Didn’t even mention him? You could then hear him going burserk in background over the comments people were typing?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Me too! Our opinions might be different though 🤣 but I felt like there was no need for Steve to be banging on in back ground. Amber answered a question on about breasfeeding and over night stay when baby was young and she didn’t say anything bad about Steve? Didn’t even mention him? You could then hear him going burserk in background over the comments people were typing?
I agree lol the worse part was when she went upstairs and he watched the live from front room and ran up stairs to confront her again over the comments

• Wow
  • Angry
I really hope someone offers to sort Stes teeth out, maybe some therapy to help him with his fear to begin with?
I agree, his other teeth doesn’t seem that bad maybe if he got that one tooth took out before it causes him an horrible infection, I can imagine he already gets horrid ones! Maybe someone of social media might fit him 1 fake tooth in 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

I didn't see the live that Amber did but on the fan page on facebook someone had said they felt sorry for ste after watching Wednesday's show and amber's mum replied saying it was pretty much all Ste that causes the problems and not amber

I agree lol the worse part was when she went upstairs and he watched the live from front room and ran up stairs to confront her again over the comments
Exactly like what the hell, I saw comments saying why are you following her and oh my gosh he didn’t like that did he 😂 she was only on live, think he went abit OTT lol

Reactions: 4
I didn't see the live that Amber did but on the fan page on facebook someone had said they felt sorry for ste after watching Wednesday's show and amber's mum replied saying it was pretty much all Ste that causes the problems and not amber
After witnessing that live he has a temper problem

• Wow
Reactions: 12
After watching her live before that makes me think Damn right 100%, the girl did bloody nothing wrong or said nothing wrong except for answering her fans questions and he just made it all about him saying ‘I’m a dad I should have been able to have my kid overnight back then’ ‘doesn’t matter what the mum thinks’ ‘mums feel like they have control over everything all time’ there was just no need for it. I just think it’s a massive shame that they have done how many series now and you HARDLY ever see them getting on, on her story today they are clearly having a nice walk on the prom with the kids and you can see from their tik toks / stories they get on very well but all we see as viewers is argument after argument? I’m sure there not literally one after the other but If anything I’d love to watch them when they get on. Not all drame/argmuments make good tv, sometimes really nice loving family moments make good tv!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
After watching her live before that makes me think Damn right 100%, the girl did bloody nothing wrong or said nothing wrong except for answering her fans questions and he just made it all about him saying ‘I’m a dad I should be able to have my kid overnight, doesn’t matter what the mum thinks’ even heard him say ‘fed up of how mums feel like they have control over everything all time’ there was just no need for it. I just think it’s a massive shame that they have done how many series now and you HARDLY ever see them getting on, on her story today they are clearly having a nice walk on the prom with the kids and you can see from their tik toks / stories they get on very well but all we see as viewers is argument after argument? I’m sure there not literally one after the other but If anything I’d love to watch them when they get on. Not all drame/argmuments make good tv, sometimes really nice loving family moments make good tv!
Yeah 100%, you only see the bad side to their parenting relationship which is really sad! Would be nice to see more happier times

Reactions: 3
Eugh!!! Yes!!! So annoying. She tells him off but how he can take it seriously when she tries to sexily smirk at him all the time. It's not a joke, your baby daddy is useless and you know this. She says all the right things to him but her face is a different story.
I agree with Emma tho if my baby daddy barely visits and hasn’t shown me he’s capable of taking care of a baby no your not taking my baby somewhere without me.

I also get what she means about the whole attachment thing. A lot of mothers get it you don’t like your baby being far away from you especially the first 3 months your hormones still haven’t settled and you get this like really sick to your stomach feeling and you probably cry about them being away.

That’s what I was like anyway I only went away for 20 minutes to get the car washed and I was sobbing. Now when she was about six months old my hormones had settled and I felt a little sad but not to the point I had a break down. I think it’s just a protective thing you get.

but I agree with her decision with the not letting him take the baby especially when he said take it to a festival! He hasn’t been around enough and hasn’t shown he’s responsible or capable of looking after the baby.

Im 50/50 on the flirting thing I don’t know if that’s her autism or if it’s genuine. It a little understandable everyone would love to have their family together

Reactions: 3
After watching her live before that makes me think Damn right 100%, the girl did bloody nothing wrong or said nothing wrong except for answering her fans questions and he just made it all about him saying ‘I’m a dad I should be able to have my kid overnight, doesn’t matter what the mum thinks’ ‘mums feel like they have control over everything all time’ there was just no need for it. I just think it’s a massive shame that they have done how many series now and you HARDLY ever see them getting on, on her story today they are clearly having a nice walk on the prom with the kids and you can see from their tik toks / stories they get on very well but all we see as viewers is argument after argument? I’m sure there not literally one after the other but If anything I’d love to watch them when they get on. Not all drame/argmuments make good tv, sometimes really nice loving family moments make good tv!
Ste sounds like he could easily get sucked into a fathers for justice type movement. Scary!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.