Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s MTV all over look at what they’ve done to the US one staging scenes where Maci talks about Ryan, Chelsea talks about Adam and everyone’s tired of it. I almost switched off TM OG the other night as there was very little content and a lot of it staged. Ive watched all the teen moms inc Australia (boring) and 16&preg, y&p and I actually like it when they are enjoying life and doing good but MTV must have their drama! Drama sells! There’s always gonna be chemistry between ste and amber but they know themselves what they have to do for those boys and the show and everything that comes with it causes problems or should I say makes things worse.

Reactions: 6
I didn't see the live but hearing how he behaves with regards to breastfeeding makes me hope he lost that tooth from Amber headbutting him the absolute wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also a mother nursing their young and being close to them at all times is biological norm and fosters the best physical and mental health for both the mum and her baby so no. You don't have as much right to have the baby overnight if mum is willing and wishing to do so. 🤷‍♀️

Maybe if he wasn't an abusive prick, Amber would be happy to have him round to spend time with Hudson, but given the behaviour we've seen I really don't blame her for not wanting him there... It's clear to see why she wasn't happy having him at the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I missed the live.. what else happened?🤣
Some1 asked amber for BF tips and she said every mother is different and that she didn’t want Hudson staying anywhere when he was tiny. Ste then went loopy and started shouting at her saying imagine if women didn’t get to have their baby staying over. He went completely psycho babies were crying and he didn’t want to deal with them just getting mad at amber and then she left and went up to run a bath for Hudson and every1 was sticking up for her and asking if she’s together with him, she said quietly that she’s not. He then raced upstairs and said he was watching the live in front room and went psycho at her again over the comments people were saying and saying to not mug him off!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Some1 asked amber for BF tips and she said every mother is different and that she didn’t want Hudson staying anywhere when he was tiny. Ste then went loopy and started shouting at her saying imagine if women didn’t get to have their baby staying over. He went completely psycho babies were crying and he didn’t want to deal with them just getting mad at amber and then she left and went up to run a bath for Hudson and every1 was sticking up for her and asking if she’s together with him, she said quietly that she’s not. He then raced upstairs and said he was watching the live in front room and went psycho at her again over the comments people were saying and saying to not mug him off!!!!
How did the live end? Is she safe in that house with him?

Reactions: 12
How did the live end? Is she safe in that house with him?
It ended with her saying she’s giving Hudson a bath and does ste want to say goodbye to the live and he ignored her at first then waved and she said ste says goodbye and that’s it.

Reactions: 2
That is the definition of toxic. That man is vile. I don't understand how people can defend him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
After witnessing that live I 100% agree with you
Really wound me up watching that, he was like ‘stop mugging me off’ SHE WASNT EVEN DOING OR SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT HIM! It’s like he couldn’t let her go on live on her own in case she ‘said something’ he kept following her around and then when she told him to go downstairs to grab Hudson he obviously didn’t bother doing that he went straight on to his phone obvs and watched her live from downstairs then came back up saying ‘I’m watching you Yano’ ‼❌🚨🚨[/QUOTE]

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Yeah Ste clearly loves the kids and Amber in a way but you can see on the show he has a nasty temper and flies off the handle way too quickly, and picks arguments all the time.

The way MTV have managed to make it seem like Amber aggravates the problem makes me worried that she will change herself/ her reactions to appease him for an easy life.

I think in the last couple of series especially you can see she's become less argumentative, worn down by him in a way. Which I imagine is pretty damaging for her and not a great dynamic.

I don't think Ste means to be so nasty I just think like a lot of people he doesn't know how to control himself and has never had to learn, he clearly hates the arguments as well but can't help himself

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is literally what Amber talks about. He is a danger to those children, not necessarily physically, but emotionally. How dare he speak to Amber like that?! Those boys are going to grow up thinking it's okay to speak and treat women like that. Ste is supposed to be their role model. His temper is abominable!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Are they back together again or deffo off?
I’m wondering same? They are on lock down together obviously but they never post of each other anymore? Jordan is a wet wipe. I used to feel sorry for him and actually like him in previous series but after this series I take it all back

Yeah Ste clearly loves the kids and Amber in a way but you can see on the show he has a nasty temper and flies off the handle way too quickly, and picks arguments all the time.

The way MTV have managed to make it seem like Amber aggravates the problem makes me worried that she will change herself/ her reactions to appease him for an easy life.

I think in the last couple of series especially you can see she's become less argumentative, worn down by him in a way. Which I imagine is pretty damaging for her and not a great dynamic.

I don't think Ste means to be so nasty I just think like a lot of people he doesn't know how to control himself and has never had to learn, he clearly hates the arguments as well but can't help himself
I think the same. I also think with everyone saying it’s her who’s the problem and giving her so much hate and grief for their situation I feel like it will get to her so much more, imagine if she’s not actually the problem most of the time and it is Steve most of the time? He will be loving it all and the attention and stuff. I think I might message her 🤣 😑

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think Ste just sees red and off he goes !!!

He should try and get some anger management or something for the sake of the kids.

They said in the last ep that they had to meet up at a cafe away from the kids just to have a normal parental conversation i mean i guess that says how bad things can get 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.