Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, this is so sad. Someone died at that place she got her surgery. And the company looks so dodgy, hardly any posts on social media, no reviews on google. Why would you risk your lifeView attachment 128820
She went to Marbella for her surgery, her surgeon is tagged on her before and after photo. He mentioned on his q&a highlight that a bikini makeover (I think it’s called - what Mia has had) would cost around €8k! Extremely sad what happened to that lady :(

Reactions: 3
Isn’t the surgery that Mia had (bbl?) illegal/not carried out in this country? Sure I read that somewhere that’s why people go abroad for it. Says it all really.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She went to Marbella for her surgery, her surgeon is tagged on her before and after photo. He mentioned on his q&a highlight that a bikini makeover (I think it’s called - what Mia has had) would cost around €8k! Extremely sad what happened to that lady :(
It’s £3000 it says on their website. And yes it was done by a company called Serene Cosmetic which is what I’m taking about..

So Marliya was helping cook in her little nightie last night, obviously ate dinner in it and still wearing it this morning with tomato sauce all over it. And I think at 4 she should know what a tomato is 😕

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So Marliya was helping cook in her little nightie last night, obviously ate dinner in it and still wearing it this morning with tomato sauce all over it. And I think at 4 she should know what a tomato is 😕
My 2 year old knows what a tomato is 😳

Reactions: 4
I just listened to the first ten seconds of Mias podcast with Chloe but her voice went right through me . You can clearly hear her reading off a script and I’m sure my nine year old would read it better and her lisp sounds really bad - way worse than it used to .

• Sick
Pretty sure Mia got surgery because of her breasts can’t remember if she said they were massively different or what, looks like they’ve thrown in the rest of it as long as she promotes them which is very sad, she defiantly looks weird on that photo but she’s got a waist trainer on That’s Proberly why, I think she still looks a good size when you see her in ‘natural’ photos .. I for one am Jel of her body before and her body after 😂 my kids have spent 2 days in their jarmas recently too.. 🥴 wish she’d do something with marliyas hair though

I guess since Mia said she's not a great cook that Marliya may have not handled fresh tomatoes before if her mother doesn't cook from scratch.
She has probably only seen them in cartoons.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Mias little girl really does look a lot like Maggie 😂
I suppose in this situation you just have to think well thank god she looks like Maggie and nothing like Manley.

The little girl doesn’t even look like she’s come from Manley so good for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I suppose in this situation you just have to think well thank god she looks like Maggie and nothing like Manley.

I mean her sister Aalayah is Manley's double but somehow looks adorable regardless

Reactions: 2
Since the very start of Teen Mom UK Mia was always filmed carrying a slimming shake around with her, and i am talking about pre Instagram ads for them.

Mia is someone who actually believes in and drinks these things going back years so it doesn’t surprise me if she can’t cook very well or barely eats a meal.

She probably has just dinner each day at most.

She looks great yes but it comes at a price that’s all i am saying, i am a foodie so if it comes to having a good body or eating what i want and being happy i am always choosing the latter 😂

Reactions: 11
Since the very start of Teen Mom UK Mia was always filmed carrying a slimming shake around with her, and i am talking about pre Instagram ads for them.

Mia is someone who actually believes in and drinks these things going back years so it doesn’t surprise me if she can’t cook very well or barely eats a meal.

She probably has just dinner each day at most.

She looks great yes but it comes at a price that’s all i am saying, i am a foodie so if it comes to having a good body or eating what i want and being happy i am always choosing the latter 😂
Same 🙈

Reactions: 1
So, I’m heavily pregnant and have been watching loads of the reruns of One Born Every Minute. I recorded one early Tuesday morning (series 1 episode 5) and watched it later on in the day.
I really recognised one of the women giving birth. Finally realised it was Manley’s sister Leoni! She came across really nicely and had a really tough birth bless her.
Good old Maggie was her birthing partner but was heavier than she was in Teen Mom UK (so she didn’t fit in to the scrub trousers she had to wear to go in to theatre with Leoni) and she had long brunette hair!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So, I’m heavily pregnant and have been watching loads of the reruns of One Born Every Minute. I recorded one early Tuesday morning (series 1 episode 5) and watched it later on in the day.
I really recognised one of the women giving birth. Finally realised it was Manley’s sister Leoni! She came across really nicely and had a really tough birth bless her.
Good old Maggie was her birthing partner but was heavier than she was in Teen Mom UK (so she didn’t fit in to the scrub trousers she had to wear to go in to theatre with Leoni) and she had long brunette hair!!!
I thought Leoni was horrible to Mia in TMUK so when I watched her in OBEM I just spent the whole time fuming. 😂

Please don't watch OBEM if it's your first 😂;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought Leoni was horrible to Mia in TMUK so when I watched her in OBEM I just spent the whole time fuming. 😂

Please don't watch OBEM if it's your first 😂;)
It’ my third so I should know better shouldn’t I!

I totally agree with you, also they’re on OBEM saying they’re Christians, Maggie is praying and singing hymns yet they were so mean to poor Mia!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

See I actually think she does look like Manley, especially around the eyes. But she is very cute.

Listened to Mia’s podcast (I never have anything bad to say against her I actually really like Mia)... Chloe was very open, I did feel sorry for her a bit but that’s only because I think she’s lieing to herself 🙄 she sounds still very deluded about the Jordan situation . He’s still at home and they sleep in the same bed but she’s basically said they live separate lives and she doesn’t really know what’s going on..

Mia was upfront with her and made a point to say not to stay together just for a child you can tell her opinion on it! When Mia asked what Jordan wants she didn’t even know she basically said he sits on his playstion all day and even when she goes on a walk it’s just her and Marley 🤦🏻‍♀️ ... This guy clearly is there for the sake of it, I feel like she needs to grow a back bone .

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.