Teen Mum UK #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone listen to Mia’s podcast episode with Megan and Emma? 😭

Megan sounds soooo rough, the way she talks about her business, she doesn’t sound professional at all and if I’m honest sounds really thick and stupid. I can’t believe people actually let her loose to inject them in their faces 🙈

also - Mia talking about wanting to try for a baby again, it’s all she’s talks about on this podcast.. Megan is just embarrassing 😂 in one breath telling people to be careful who they pick as their baby dads and then telling Mia to go for it and have a baby 😒 and then saying she will be next haha . Meg hun you have been with your boyfriend a year and most of your relationship he has been behind bars and you’re telling people to choose their baby dads carefully 😭 I suppose someone behind bars for killing someone is def a great pick

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've been mistaken for my sons sister a handful of times and never ever felt shamed, I loved it 😂

Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch the mums stories? Sassie when she said she let her mum wipe her bum when she was like 10 years old 😂😂
So weird 😂

Also lol at Chloe selling these stories to the newspapers to get some extra cash she is desperate for that z list celeb status

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone listen to Mia’s podcast episode with Megan and Emma? 😭

Megan sounds soooo rough, the way she talks about her business, she doesn’t sound professional at all and if I’m honest sounds really thick and stupid. I can’t believe people actually let her loose to inject them in their faces 🙈

also - Mia talking about wanting to try for a baby again, it’s all she’s talks about on this podcast.. Megan is just embarrassing 😂 in one breath telling people to be careful who they pick as their baby dads and then telling Mia to go for it and have a baby 😒 and then saying she will be next haha . Meg hun you have been with your boyfriend a year and most of your relationship he has been behind bars and you’re telling people to choose their baby dads carefully 😭 I suppose someone behind bars for killing someone is def a great pick
Where can I listen to it? X

Reactions: 1
If Megan feels like this and thinks she’s caused her children trauma then why is she dating someone in prison for manslaughter? 😒 surely she doesn’t think this relationship is going to end well . Feel sorry for those kids
Honestly can’t wait for him to get out and then Megan realised he’s only using her for a bail address

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly can’t wait for him to get out and then Megan realised he’s only using her for a bail address
social services will get involved as she has kids and he’s a murderer so wonder if she will say yes to this, probably as he is the luuuuuvvvv of her life

Reactions: 8
She will be pregnant before that happens.

social services will get involved as she has kids and he’s a murderer so wonder if she will say yes to this, probably as he is the luuuuuvvvv of her life
I'd be surprised if Dylan didn't take her to court for full custody qhen sonny gets out . Doubt he'd be happy letting his two wee ones stay there with a killer

Reactions: 4
Is Mia honestly letting her 6 Year old daughter wear a tracksuit that says “juicy” on the bum? Omfg 🤢🤮

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.