Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Just seen this on Facebook 😂
Awrrr poor Chloe missed out on so much.. poor girl had to have a Mercedes as her first car as a teen mum, what a struggle! And she had to borrow money off her aunty so she could get the better flooring in her new build house. She really lost out, not like she’s driving a Range Rover or anything 🤣🤣 she’s such a bell end . Also would’ve waited but wasn’t she begging for Jordan to have more children early on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Jennytea

VIP Member
Am I the only one honestly fed up of people worrying if others are vaccinated or not 😆🤦🏻‍♀️ If people are nothing to do with you what business is it of anyone else. It’s such a boring subject 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 45

tspnwn

"AH LUV YER FROM THE BOTTOM OF ME 'ART DARREN" lives in my head rent free lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Everytime someone mentions Sassi it proper makes me laugh, she had so many funny moments. "Not the right bed boss, nah, nah, boss it's not the right bed" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Bk2021

“I have no idea it doesn’t have the price on. Great” this girl 😭

93FA9765-ADA4-4D40-B6DF-858A97EB67C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Threefeathers

I cannot believe emma admitting to never doing christmas for her children. 'Cant be bothered' .. I suppose if its spending money on w££d, booze and fags or make memories with your children we know what her priorities are

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Deffo a prison pic there, I used to work in 2 diff prisons and we'd line visitors up by the xmas tree for photos lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 30

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I think people have a bit of a warped opinion of what the social actually do. Firstly, their aim is NOT to remove children from their parents, their aim is actually to keep children with their parents as much as they possibly can so far as it is safe to do so. With that in mind though, they are seriously overwhelmed, the recent cases of Star Hobson and Arthur are examples of that, and some cases so slip through the net which is seriously sad.

In Megan's case though, I think people just assume the social will see her having a convict as a partner and instantly assume the children aren't safe. That's a bold assumption. If Sonny's crime was in relation to the murder, abuse or whatever of children, then yes obviously there would be a safeguarding issue. But he was convicted of manslaughter (not murder) therefore he didn't intend to kill. They'd look at the facts of his case and see that. I really don't wanna seem like I'm defending him, I'm not. But I think people jump to conclusions about kids being taken away far too quickly. There would also have to be clear evidence that having him around is negatively impacting the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Jennytea

VIP Member
Reanne’s stories of the kids decorating the tree. They look like they’re having a great time, but those baubles all over the floor with little bare feet running around is just asking for trouble. If one of them stands on one and breaks it it’ll cut their feet to shreds. Why are people so stupid?!
I’m still baffled that that many children are squeezed into a small 2 bed flat 🙈😩 it must be chaos , not like they have a little garden to go play in

Reactions: 29

Jennytea

VIP Member
Did anyone listen to Mia’s podcast episode with Megan and Emma? 😭

Megan sounds soooo rough, the way she talks about her business, she doesn’t sound professional at all and if I’m honest sounds really thick and stupid. I can’t believe people actually let her loose to inject them in their faces 🙈

also - Mia talking about wanting to try for a baby again, it’s all she’s talks about on this podcast.. Megan is just embarrassing 😂 in one breath telling people to be careful who they pick as their baby dads and then telling Mia to go for it and have a baby 😒 and then saying she will be next haha . Meg hun you have been with your boyfriend a year and most of your relationship he has been behind bars and you’re telling people to choose their baby dads carefully 😭 I suppose someone behind bars for killing someone is def a great pick

• Haha
Reactions: 29