Teen Mum UK #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started re watching the second series haha. Mia and Manley in their flat when Maggie came around is so uncomfortable. He's slagging Mia off to his mum Infront of her face. He's such a vile indivual🤮🤮🤮🤮 him saying "I've got some more negatives if you want" and Maggie just starts laughing. Horrendous
He’s incredibly mean. He just expected Mia to validate him the whole time.

Remember when her friend said to Mia ‘why are you with him? What do you like about him?’ And she said ‘he has nice feet’ and the friend said ‘that’s not a reason to be with somebody’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably an unpopular opinion but I absolutely cannot stand Sassy, Megan or Chloe. Sassy and Megan for being questionable people and Chloe for being more irritating than re occurring thrush. I didn’t mind Amber as much but she was also bland at best and questionable at worst but seems to have matured now. I actually did like Mia but I’m not as keen now- I tend to prefer her when I haven’t seen her Tik toks 😂 Shannon was like a sausage roll, nice but also bland. Can’t even think of there were anyone else 😂 the blokes on there were only fit for the bin and I’m shocked some of the girls touched them not once, but twice
Got to agree but then again that’s why I prefer the USA ones

Reactions: 1
He’s incredibly mean. He just expected Mia to validate him the whole time.

Remember when her friend said to Mia ‘why are you with him? What do you like about him?’ And she said ‘he has nice feet’ and the friend said ‘that’s not a reason to be with somebody’ 🤣
Yeah I remember that😂😂😂😂😂 he's so ugly and she could always do so much better

Reactions: 8
Maggie was so strange. She never wanted Mia and Manley together, she always wanted Erin and Manley

Reactions: 15
Maggie was so strange. She never wanted Mia and Manley together, she always wanted Erin and Manley
I know but then acted to Mia like she loved her so much. I felt really sorry for Mia, then she moved on when she split up with Manley and he was messaging her saying she's ruined their family etc. No you did that by treating her like tit

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well I didn’t know Charlie smoked the devils lettuce!😂 anyone else notice it next to his roast?

I know but then acted to Mia like she loved her so much. I felt really sorry for Mia, then she moved on when she split up with Manley and he was messaging her saying she's ruined their family etc. No you did that by treating her like tit
Maggie was definitely a 🐍 and Leoni, they treated Mia disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well I didn’t know Charlie smoked the devils lettuce!😂 anyone else notice it next to his roast?

Maggie was definitely a 🐍 and Leoni, they treated Mia disgusting
I noticed it next to his roast😂😂😂 she's so much better off without them all

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I didn’t get a good vibe from Leoni. Maggie was strange. You can see why Mia wouldn’t have felt happy with Erin being invited round for dinner when she had just had a baby and was feeling insecure about everything. When watching TM I always thought she seemed to like Mia but actions speak louder than words don’t they? What she did does suggest she wanted Manley back with Erin.

Please would someone start a new thread?

Reactions: 7
I didn’t get a good vibe from Leoni. Maggie was strange. You can see why Mia wouldn’t have felt happy with Erin being invited round for dinner when she had just had a baby and was feeling insecure about everything. When watching TM I always thought she seemed to like Mia but actions speak louder than words don’t they? What she did does suggest she wanted Manley back with Erin.

Please would someone start a new thread?
Yeah I'll start one

https://tattle.life/threads/teen-mom-uk-21.26899/

New thread :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.