Teen Mum UK #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind is opening it 25 -1 🤯🤯 Surely the numbers on the door correspond to the date of the month?? Why would you open it backwards. I'm baffled by this 😅
To be fair I use to ask my mum every year because I would forget 😂 but I was like little back then wasn’t until they started having big chocs behind the number 25 I started to remember

Reactions: 1
Had to laugh at this😂

Just why?😂😭
We’ve probably all tried some kind of weight loss fad once but come on! Fat metaboliser gummies?! Emma has an amazing figure and loses baby weight so quick but we all know it’s not because of some fad gummies.

The fb teen mom uk group is getting desperate 🤣 apparently they asked if people still wanted it to run on other subjects…wouldn’t have bothered myself!

View attachment 899198
Wow didn’t know this group existed 🤣

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know the story behind Megan’s name? Her actual surname isn’t salmon Ferrari surely?🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who in their right mind is opening it 25 -1 🤯🤯 Surely the numbers on the door correspond to the date of the month?? Why would you open it backwards. I'm baffled by this 😅
We did this when we were kids. My mum said it makes more sense because 1 you don’t need a big chocolate on Christmas Day cos you get loads anyway and 2 it’s a great way to countdown to Christmas.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know the story behind Megan’s name? Her actual surname isn’t salmon Ferrari surely?🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
Her surname is salmon (not sure if her dads name or mums maiden name) and big mark her stepdads surname is Ferrari so just double barrelled

We did this when we were kids. My mum said it makes more sense because 1 you don’t need a big chocolate on Christmas Day cos you get loads anyway and 2 it’s a great way to countdown to Christmas.
ive honestly never heard of this before 🤯

Reactions: 3
Emmas advertising weight loss stuff now but i swear it wasn't that long ago she was asking people for advise on how to put weight on was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen this on Facebook 😂
Awrrr poor Chloe missed out on so much.. poor girl had to have a Mercedes as her first car as a teen mum, what a struggle! And she had to borrow money off her aunty so she could get the better flooring in her new build house. She really lost out, not like she’s driving a Range Rover or anything 🤣🤣 she’s such a bell end . Also would’ve waited but wasn’t she begging for Jordan to have more children early on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Awrrr poor Chloe missed out on so much.. poor girl had to have a Mercedes as her first car as a teen mum, what a struggle! And she had to borrow money off her aunty so she could get the better flooring in her new build house. She really lost out, not like she’s driving a Range Rover or anything 🤣🤣 she’s such a bell end . Also would’ve waited but wasn’t she begging for Jordan to have more children early on?
Has she never seen the Sun articles on Facebook and seen people arguing in the comments though? The Sun basically just writes articles that are going to divide people or get a reaction from them. They want people saying ‘I’m A tEeN mUm AnD i DoN’t ReGrEt It’ in the comments, and then people arguing with them. The things she will do for a little bit of cash 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lmao ReAnne is advertising a brush drier abs her hair is almost dry coming out the towel 🤣🤣🤣 there’s no way bleached hair would be that soft when just washed either, who believes this stuff?!

Reactions: 5
i really need teen mum UK OG back, their insta stories just ain’t cuttin it anymore and then a brand new cast
why does america get to have all the fun🥲

Reactions: 17
Yeah was gunna say you used to get a big one on Christmas eve or Christmas day , my kids don't have
i really need teen mum UK OG back, their insta stories just ain’t cuttin it anymore and then a brand new cast
why does america get to have all the fun🥲
I know and their ratings are shocking but they keep getting weird spin offs

Reactions: 6
I love Sassi’s mum! Not sure I will enjoy Chloe’s episode as much. I’m preferring this mum chat more than the staying with random families.

Reactions: 11
Sassi with those plaits on the photo when she was little😭😭

Is that sassis house? It looks lovely tidy and clean

I’ve always wondered about this! 😂 she said her last name is ‘Italian’, is Ferrari really a common last name in Italy? Bit like a Japanese person’s last name being Toyota 🥴

And has said on the series that she’d never change anything and that her and Jordan are ‘so glad’ they decided to have a baby at seventeen 🙄 anything for some publicity, even in a piece of tit ‘news’ outlet like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
From Google.

“Ferrari” — the automaker and the founder — is Italian, but does Ferrari mean something else in English? ... Ferrari comes from ferraro, meaning “blacksmith,” putting it on par with the English & American surname “Smith.” And much like “Smith,” the Ferrari name is quite common — it's the third most common surname in Italy.

Her surname is salmon (not sure if her dads name or mums maiden name) and big mark her stepdads surname is Ferrari so just double barrelled

Sounds like something off what 3 words
[QUOTE
I’ve always wondered about this! 😂 she said her last name is ‘Italian’, is Ferrari really a common last name in Italy? Bit like a Japanese person’s last name being Toyota 🥴

And has said on the series that she’d never change anything and that her and Jordan are ‘so glad’ they decided to have a baby at seventeen 🙄 anything for some publicity, even in a piece of tit ‘news’ outlet like that.
🤣🤣🤣 it sounds like something from what 3 words

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.