Teen Mum UK #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread

Carry on here.

I was just watching Reeann stories and omg her lips look awful. Why is her cupids bow so pointy? It looks horrible 😬

Reactions: 11
Old thread

Carry on here.

I was just watching Reeann stories and omg her lips look awful. Why is her cupids bow so pointy? It looks horrible 😬
Seems to be the fashion now to have them so pointy, but if the rest of the lips are big and rounded it literally doesn’t go? God knows what women are going to look like in the future, altering the face is going to just keep getting more and more extreme

Reactions: 9
Next time Shannon does a q&a someone should ask her about Charlie and the hotels 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
shall we all have a whip round to get Emma a real packet of those gummies she keeps photoshopping in?

i’m getting secondhand embarrassment 💀
why would anyone buy from that she clearly hasn’t even got a tub so she had never tried them😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did Megan have a mad photo sesh before he went away so she can post them randomly 🤷🏽‍♀️ to keep up the illusion?! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fb teen mom uk group is getting desperate 🤣 apparently they asked if people still wanted it to run on other subjects…wouldn’t have bothered myself!

EED4B175-ACB3-465E-AB85-24274EA0F50B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fb teen mom uk group is getting desperate 🤣 apparently they asked if people still wanted it to run on other subjects…wouldn’t have bothered myself!

View attachment 899198
Who in their right mind is opening it 25 -1 🤯🤯 Surely the numbers on the door correspond to the date of the month?? Why would you open it backwards. I'm baffled by this 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.