Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's ridiculous isn't it I would go to support groups but they all stopped in the first lockdown and their still not back on they've tried doing it through zoom but literally I can't get anything out of it doing it via there at all for me group works virtually but that's me yes absolutely I say this everytime they try fob me off 😂 I keep pushing though I'll get there aye bless her

And tbf to her medication as you well know dosent specifically treat bpd just other symptoms around it I can't blame her actually tbf
Ah the dreaded zooms, thankfully the ones near me are opening up again but those calls gave me the fear rather than any comfort lol. I definitely don’t blame her for not taking them as the side effects outweigh the initial problem massively sometimes and completely defeats the purpose of them. I didn’t mean to criticise anyone or Megan directly though as her little ones always look happy and well cared for despite her diagnosis
She also started with saying she’s going out tonight so needs to tan to then saying she sleeps in it to see the final result 😭 makes sense
this bit was the icing on the cake of that AD for me, the lack of continuity astounds me with her! Like the hair drying cut to extensions added, does she think we don’t notice? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah the dreaded zooms, thankfully the ones near me are opening up again but those calls gave me the fear rather than any comfort lol. I definitely don’t blame her for not taking them as the side effects outweigh the initial problem massively sometimes and completely defeats the purpose of them. I didn’t mean to criticise anyone or Megan directly though as her little ones always look happy and well cared for despite her diagnosis

this bit was the icing on the cake of that AD for me, the lack of continuity astounds me with her! Like the hair drying cut to extensions added, does she think we don’t notice? 🤔😂
I'm not sure when the groups are reopening I hope soon no I don't blame her it dosent tackle the outrageous mood swings and like you said the side effects make it worse I have bipolar II as well so I do have to be on stuff for that oh no definitely not her children are so cute as well and well cared for

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ooh wonder why amber is in London? 🤔 wish they’d just hurry up and say whether there’s a new series or not 😂 the speculation and suspense is killing me!

Reactions: 6
How does Mia stay so slim when she seems to eat out so often, and when she takes photos of her food it doesn't look like she's just having a salad lol I need to know her secret.

I'm just jealous of her marks and spencer haul on her insta story, pretty sure I put on weight just looking at it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does Mia stay so slim when she seems to eat out so often, and when she takes photos of her food it doesn't look like she's just having a salad lol I need to know her secret.

I'm just jealous of her marks and spencer haul on her insta story, pretty sure I put on weight just looking at it 😆
I don't think she's slim? And she's had a liposuction so that's why her stomach area etc is flat if that's what you mean

• Angry
I don't think she's slim? And she's had a liposuction so that's why her stomach area etc is flat if that's what you mean
You don't think she's slim?? Christ, you'd think I was a whale if you saw me then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think Mia is really slim!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

She goes gym quite often though? Nearly every day when M is at school so I guess it’s just a balance of working out but then eating whatever you want, I aspire to be like her 🥲😂

It's just a combination of her age and metabolism, as when I was Mia age I also could basically eat just about anything but still maintain a slim figure. Plus Mia used to go gym regular whether she still goes I don't know. Sadly now I'm a little older I now got to be careful with what I'm eating 😩

Reactions: 2
Do liposuction have long term effects? I always thought it was a short term fix
Kind of, you can generally spot it by looking at someone's belly button because it ends up shaped weird afterward. Not sure if it goes back if you gain the weight back though.

Kind of, you can generally spot it by looking at someone's belly button because it ends up shaped weird afterward. Not sure if it goes back if you gain the weight back though.
Does it really? I didn’t know that I thought that was for tummy tucks

Im absolutely creasing at Mia spending £35 on M&Ms 😭
I can’t work out whether she couldn’t convert the weight into the cost or just didn’t even think that far, bless her hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t work out whether she couldn’t convert the weight into the cost or just didn’t even think that far, bless her hahahaha
I think she probably thought that the bag size was the size of 100gs maybe? 😂 like I’m actually good at maths but I just can never understand weight or heights etc so if it is that I can understand Mia I would of probably done the same till I got to the till

I think she probably thought that the bag size was the size of 100gs maybe? 😂 like I’m actually good at maths but I just can never understand weight or heights etc so if it is that I can understand Mia I would of probably done the same till I got to the till
That’s my thinking too!! They make the bags sooo huge and the actual portion for the price is a quarter of them at best 😂 I usually don’t even think that far til I’m half a bag down and think crap I’m not made of money 🤣😂

prob just didnt weigh it thats what im like with pick and mi you kinda forget about the weight sometimes😂

I made the same mistake as Mia first time I went to m&ms world! I didn’t read it properly and ended up spending £30, was worth it tho, I bloody love m&ms hahah. I got the cup and filled that the next time I went which was cheaper!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does Chloe work because she’s always cleaning, i mean i know we all clean our houses. But she does it all day, she’s not mrs hinch

• Haha
Does Chloe work because she’s always cleaning, i mean i know we all clean our houses. But she does it all day, she’s not mrs hinch
Considering she’s got a partner too and only one child you never really see the three of them on family day outs together or even doing little things like the cinema , people like Mia and Amber are out doing stuff all the time. Marley seems to be home watching his mum clean 🥴😂 or sticking another frame on his bedroom wall.

I know she had a holiday recently to visit her aunty (Jordan didn’t go) but I mean day to day as a family they never seem to be doing much them 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.