Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if this has already been said but why is Charlie in hotels with the boys? This definitely isn’t the first time either, had anyone else noticed? It doesn’t seem like they’re away 🤔

Reactions: 2
Looks like it might just be a random MTV programme… one of the guys amber posted up, put this up. I mean they could be doing teen mom on the side but since Mia is filming too and Manley has been dead against it, it seems unlikely.
56DCBD83-D555-4349-AD9B-437AE1A2C11F.png

Reactions: 1
a while ago they were posting cameras and that so assume they’re filming again, was there ever confirmation or a date thrown out?

Ahhh I really hope it’s not just a show full of other mtv rejects. 😔 I would absolutely love a new series!

Reactions: 7
So random but does anyone ever think reeann sounds like Stacey solomon when she answers Q&A’s sometimes😂

I don’t know, the UK is tiny compared to the US so it wasn’t ever going to be as ‘big’ but the girls and show seem to all have a big following. There are even people from the US and other counties on this thread that have said they loved it!

Did you ever watch teen mom 2? You should watch from the beginning I always found it 10 times better than the original and the drama is always better even now . Teen mom OG is boring as hell
i Miss hearing ‘ well Janelle I’ve got some news for yer ‘ boy friend boyfriend I seen yer with yer little bowyfrend bleeping love Barbra 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How random why is she with lateshya 😭 I hope this programme they have all been filming isn’t just some stupid show with all random mtv rejects 😂 I wanted a new series!
It’s gunna be some crap show about mtv people and their kids.. latesha has a daughter who’s similar age as Brooklyn (maybe a bit older) I can feel the bore fest coming on already

Reactions: 7
It’s gunna be some crap show about mtv people and their kids.. latesha has a daughter who’s similar age as Brooklyn (maybe a bit older) I can feel the bore fest coming on already
It's gonna be that wife swap /rich kid go Skint theme which MTV advertised a while back, teen mum uk well with these cast members isn't happening again. But I do believe there will be another teen mum uk with new cast members sooner or later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.