Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she’s got a partner too and only one child you never really see the three of them on family day outs together or even doing little things like the cinema , people like Mia and Amber are out doing stuff all the time. Marley seems to be home watching his mum clean 🥴😂 or sticking another frame on his bedroom wall.

I know she had a holiday recently to visit her aunty (Jordan didn’t go) but I mean day to day as a family they never seem to be doing much them 3.
i feellike even if she wanted to jordan wouldprob be like ugh do we have to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awww 100% 😂 I just some people especially when young think being together is best for a child or you somehow look better if your stay together but it’s not always what makes sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get why they’re still together like I get maybe Jordan wants to stay for the sake of Marley and the house and Chloe probably the same as well as she loves him and probably too scared to find someone else to be with and that but my god they must be bloody miserable behind camera even Jordan seems it on the show if you’re that unhappy just leave

Reactions: 4
Awww 100% 😂 I just some people especially when young think being together is best for a child or you somehow look better if your stay together but it’s not always what makes sense 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg I sound drunk on that post 😂😂😂 was def too early for me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Considering she’s got a partner too and only one child you never really see the three of them on family day outs together or even doing little things like the cinema , people like Mia and Amber are out doing stuff all the time. Marley seems to be home watching his mum clean 🥴😂 or sticking another frame on his bedroom wall.

I know she had a holiday recently to visit her aunty (Jordan didn’t go) but I mean day to day as a family they never seem to be doing much them 3.
Sticking another frame on his bedroom wall 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anybody know what's happened to the TMG pages as both are gone so they have either deactivated or been deleted?

Reactions: 2
Anybody know what's happened to the TMG pages as both are gone so they have either deactivated or been deleted?
Oooh yeah they’ve gone, maybe they’ve been deleted . Perhaps people have bullied her? I can’t imagine she’ll have deactivated

Anyone seen Chloe’s page where she sells clothes? .. Why has she felt the need to say she’s selling something in Large but she’s had to say she’s wearing a Medium though 😂 not relevant in the slightest . She’s obsessed with sizing this girl!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone seen Chloe’s page where she sells clothes? .. Why has she felt the need to say she’s selling something in Large but she’s had to say she’s wearing a Medium though 😂 not relevant in the slightest . She’s obsessed with sizing this girl!
And the medium is literally cutting into her hips, it must be so uncomfy! Just size up girl, you’re the only one who sees the label.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And the medium is literally cutting into her hips, it must be so uncomfy! Just size up girl, you’re the only one who sees the label.
Omg I hadn't noticed until you said that but I've gone back to look and it literally looks SO uncomfortable how tight it is on her hips! It's actually really sad how much she pressures herself to be a smaller size than she is

Reactions: 14
Lounge are so bad for sizing... I'm a size 10 and have to go for an L as I find it digs into my hips and doesn't look sexy - the opposite of what I was aiming for 😂

Reactions: 3
Why would the company send her 2 different sizes in the same set, to promote though? 🤔🤥😂😂 just admit you wore the large chlo & let’s get on with our day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are all size 12 aswell Chloe is no way near size 12 clothing
And the sandles look like they are ready for the bin prob get some weirdo with a foot fetish buying them 😭
I've never understood how somebody could wear second hand shoes, clothes is ok but not shoes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are all size 12 aswell Chloe is no way near size 12 clothing
And the sandles look like they are ready for the bin prob get some weirdo with a foot fetish buying them 😭
I've never understood how somebody could wear second hand shoes, clothes is ok but not shoes.
The shoes are probably the backlog of all that Clarosa shite the influencers were relentlessly plugging a while back 😂😂 haven’t seen any of them plug it for months… can’t believe it’s gone quiet, since the shoes were SO AMAZING GUYS 😂😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

That's a good point actually never thought about it before, we've been out of of lockdown for ages and you never see the a anywhere at all apart form their uk holiday. Not even the park or farms etc

Reactions: 7
How random why is she with lateshya 😭 I hope this programme they have all been filming isn’t just some stupid show with all random mtv rejects 😂 I wanted a new series!
I forgot she even existed, trying to stay relevant

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.