Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe could of just taken MTV out of her bio because her management told her to do she can work with different companies ect

Probably been said before but I just watched Mia’s story and marliya really resembles her mum more than anyone else 🥺

Reactions: 1
Manley putting a £100 Asda receipt on his stories like he’s a bad man 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I feel like it’s the first time he’s ever done food shopping himself and thinks he’s really grown up and cool lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like it’s the first time he’s ever done food shopping himself and thinks he’s really grown up and cool lol
How cringe 😩 I bet Mia is bound to be embarrassed that’s who she chose to be her baby daddy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
loool no he did not 😩
With the caption “I’m the worst person for shopping literally just got bare munch😅” didn’t just show the receipt, made a point of showing the price clearer than the items he bought 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With the caption “I’m the worst person for shopping literally just got bare munch😅” didn’t just show the receipt, made a point of showing the price clearer than the items he bought 🤣
Bareeee munch bruv 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Looks like reanne and Dylan are together then🙄
Aww ffs she goes about posting all these things making people think she’s a bad witch yet can’t stop hopping on that Siggers D how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aww ffs she goes about posting all these things making people think she’s a bad witch yet can’t stop hopping on that Siggers D how embarrassing
🤮😂😂 she ain’t no bad witch, she’s just a stoner, Can you imagine all the food in his beard, dirty boy!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Can clearly tell his never done a food shop in his life prob used his share of the spends from the puppy's he sold not to mention its mainly junk food as where the meat and veggies at 🤣

Do Reann and Dylan have two children together or is it just Carter?
They have two children together a boy and a girl plus Rianne got a daughter from somebody else

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤮😂😂 she ain’t no bad witch, she’s just a stoner, Can you imagine all the food in his beard, dirty boy!
Wonder how many girls it’s been buried in since he’s been single 😳

2 , baby girl as well but was kept quiet until the birth I think
Yeah she kept it under wraps still don’t know to this day how she managed that

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I know but what I mean is guessing it's not a new series since she said that , I think if it was she wouldn't have answered

Yeah I love amber too I think she's pretty funny too and just enjoys herself
Amber making up the imaginary boyfriend Ollie was SO funny for me, as it’s the type of stuff me and my friends would have done at their age. To broadcast it on TV is balls though! 😂

I could make out “Asda pasta” and “biscuits” and “hot chocolate” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.