Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did my midwifery training in South Wales and it was very clear that you needed your GCSE’s separately and then either an access course or 3 a levels, I already had my GCSE’s but I know the people who didn’t had to sit them before being accepted onto the access course. I think with midwifery being such a hard degree to get on, the requirements are different from most other courses and even nursing. There were only 28 midwifery students in each year at my uni but over 200 nursing students, for example.
I also think what she said about being young is true. I was the second youngest in my cohort and I honestly wish I had waited a few years to start my training! I think it’s good she’s got a plan and ambition and isn’t afraid to take her time to get there, hopefully she enjoys it and can stick it out after all this time though- it was the most challenging thing I have ever done in my life!
Maybe it’s different across the uk then because they accepted functional skills at kings college, and I think they over in take incase people drop off which some do. They also test you at your interview for maths and English and if you can’t pass it you don’t get in.
yeah agree it’s great she has a plan, I kind of wish I’d started sooner but the course goes so quickly I’m nearly there now! Can’t believe they class you as a mature student age 21+ though, lol. Just think she should have gone straight for the gcse if that’s what she needed because FS maths first and then gcse doesn’t make sense and is so much more costly!

Reactions: 2
Ffs says all this then says she isn’t telling people not to use it.. sounds like you are 😅😂 bet she has a baby soon as her jailbird lover gets out
They’ll be baby making as soon as they can. That still makes me cringe 😂

I saw the one about her choosing violence today, wonder what she meant and who the violence was towards

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ffs says all this then says she isn’t telling people not to use it.. sounds like you are 😅😂 bet she has a baby soon as her jailbird lover gets out
I never post On this thread, sometimes browse when I dip in and out of the girls profiles but never really follow.

That answer literally made me laugh out loud, "fills your body with tit that shouldn't be in it".... litrally 4 stories before that she promoting lip fillers!!
Oh the irony 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She's got a sister who literally shoves anything that will fit up her fairy for a pic for onlyfans and she's talking about filling your body with tit that shouldn't be in it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I never post On this thread, sometimes browse when I dip in and out of the girls profiles but never really follow.

That answer literally made me laugh out loud, "fills your body with tit that shouldn't be in it".... litrally 4 stories before that she promoting lip fillers!!
Oh the irony 😂😂😂
THE IRONY 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly girls saying this really does my head in 😂😭 like you don’t want weird stuff in your body but you’re ok to have a penis that’s probably filled with 30 odd different unnatural drugs in the system but I bet she still doesn’t make the man wear a condom to prevent it because it won’t feel natural for him or the good ol’ condoms don’t fit him.

I even know someone who says if she gets pregnant whenever she takes contraception so she doesn’t take it so she doesn’t get pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 10
funny how she can say that with someone like dirty dylan being the father of her kids.. the bloke always looks like he could do with a good old scrub

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No she had him after GCSE’s.

Weird. I had no science or maths GCSE’s (just being silly in school) I did an access course in one year and then got into a nursing degree. I don’t get why they would make you do science GCSEs when an access to healthcare course heavily covers science 😳🤦🏻‍♀️ And mine included the equivalent to maths . Very unfair they tell you diff things . Still all doesn’t explain why she’s gonna spend 3 years just on maths though 😂
it was the same when I did it! That was the whole point of the access course - if you did t have GCSEs or A levels you could get level 2/3 all at once 😂 but I finished mine 10 years ago now and I think it changed afterwards.

Reactions: 3
I mean I truly do believe that the contraception I’ve been on since being a teenager has really messed my body up and is the reason why I struggle to conceive.. I will never use a hormonal contraception ever again but I am married and don’t have different penis every weekend 😂😬

Reactions: 16
I'm on the pill because I suffered a horrendous miscarriage in 2018, I lost a dangerous amount of blood so my doctor told me that I pretty much HAD to go on some sort contraception, to avoid it ever happening again. Now I'm petrified of getting pregnant again! Luckily for Megan she had 2 successful pregnancies so she can make these bold statements and not worry but for others its real life.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I am not on any contraception (35, married, one child) because of similar reasons. However, I do not have a gullible following and wouldn't be so stupid to be posting it on Instagram!

Reactions: 6
I'm on the pill because I suffered a horrendous miscarriage in 2018, I lost a dangerous amount of blood so my doctor told me that I pretty much HAD to go on some sort contraception, to avoid it ever happening again. Now I'm petrified of getting pregnant again! Luckily for Megan she had 2 successful pregnancies so she can make these bold statements and not worry but for others its real life.
I'm so sorry to hear this, sending love to you 💛

I agree, Megan needs to think before she speaks when she comes out with things like this!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Suppose you don’t need contraception while your man’s in prison 🥴

Why is it taking Chloe multiple years to get a maths GCSE? I don’t understand. 15 year olds do it. I know maths doesn’t come easy to everyone but there’s so many textbooks and stuff online to help. Get a tutor if you’re struggling that much. No way she’ll make it through uni if 1 GCSE is taking her so long.

Reactions: 13
Suppose you don’t need contraception while your man’s in prison 🥴

Why is it taking Chloe multiple years to get a maths GCSE? I don’t understand. 15 year olds do it. I know maths doesn’t come easy to everyone but there’s so many textbooks and stuff online to help. Get a tutor if you’re struggling that much. No way she’ll make it through uni if 1 GCSE is taking her so long.
Social Media makes her too much money for her to focus on actually learning and studying.

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice Chloe talking about the access course to do midwifery again and she said she won’t be doing it in September as doing another kind of maths gcse again. Wtf I’m so confused? So this will be four years of college (if she passes the access) before even going to uni. Surely this is not normal 😂 She could’ve done that four years of college is ONE YEAR. I really don’t see her becoming a midwife as nice as it would be.
I don’t get it. She’s done functional
Skills maths which takes 6weeks

yes has a face full of fillers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Mia ffs filming herself led on her bed talking tit and her daughter is saying she’s hungry and she’s basically ignoring her and carrying on talking 😭 20 mins before she put up hello fresh ads clearly wasn’t in real time or they haven’t really had their hello fresh meals tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mia ffs filming herself led on her bed talking tit and her daughter is saying she’s hungry and she’s basically ignoring her and carrying on talking 😭 20 mins before she put up hello fresh ads clearly wasn’t in real time or they haven’t really had their hello fresh meals tonight 😂
I read that in a Lancashire accent because you said "led" 🤣 got to agree though , makes me laugh when Instagram people are advertising one minute they are in a bar dancing with cocktails the next they are back in their bedroom drying their hair with a Dyson on Broad day light 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.