Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nor mine so I went back and updated also, still doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ Weird

Also could have sworn there was a snap after that one and now it’s gone lol

Also, does she know it's not Christmas anymore? She still has something saying Christmas on it, I noticed it when she posted about Dulcie hoovering.

Cos it wasn’t 2 years ago obviously
Was giving someone the benefit of the doubt without calling them a liar. So the person on here who posted that screenshot has gone to the trouble photoshopping that snap, is that what you are saying?

Reactions: 6
Was giving someone the benefit of the doubt without calling them a liar. So the person on here who posted that screenshot has gone to the trouble photoshopping that snap, is that what you are saying?
Unless your talking about a different snap which isn’t there no more, then yes the picture of dulcie getting get nails done with Megan saying ‘who’s nail appointment is this?’ 100% says memories from 2 years ago on my snap.
I’m not a Megan fan what so ever, so if she was getting her nails done then that’s crappy but it genuinely says memories on mine🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Snap does that sometimes. I have a girl who posts videos of her son from her memories from last year. He is clearly not newborn anymore but her snap doesn’t show it’s a memory. No one here is a liar. It is from 2 years ago ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unless your talking about a different snap which isn’t there no more, then yes the picture of dulcie getting get nails done with Megan saying ‘who’s nail appointment is this?’ 100% says memories from 2 years ago on my snap.
I’m not a Megan fan what so ever, so if she was getting her nails done then that’s crappy but it genuinely says memories on mine🤦🏼‍♀️
It says 2 years ago on mine too.

Reactions: 2
No worries I just didn’t know what the other person was implying when they said it wasn’t 2 years ago if it come up on yours that it was. I get that different snaps can say different things and yes also there was also another snap after that she must have deleted

Reactions: 1
noticed marley is wearing his glasses an awful lot, i hope he's supposed to wear them all the time, because if not it can really damage your eyes, i did it when i was younger and just wore them all the time, my eyes got used to the prescription so it got stronger and stronger and now i'm 22 with awful eyesight and can't see anything when it's right in front of me, and that's after starting with glasses at 11 rather than 5!

has ree ane deleted her insta or am i blocked? would be weird if i was considering i don't even follow her
Get where you're coming from but this is a misconception, it'll help his eyes, not wearing them will harm him further. Unfortunately you may just be unlucky having an unstable prescription (I'm the same) he will be wearing them as advised. (I work in optometry)
Chloe is an attentive mum in that sense!

Reactions: 3
noticed marley is wearing his glasses an awful lot, i hope he's supposed to wear them all the time, because if not it can really damage your eyes, i did it when i was younger and just wore them all the time, my eyes got used to the prescription so it got stronger and stronger and now i'm 22 with awful eyesight and can't see anything when it's right in front of me, and that's after starting with glasses at 11 rather than 5!

has ree ane deleted her insta or am i blocked? would be weird if i was considering i don't even follow her
My daughter is older than Marley but has worn glasses from a similar age. We were instructed that she is to wear them all the time, or at least as much as she is willing to wear them which is fortunately most of the time. Overtime her prescription has gradually gotten weaker. I think it depends on what the problem is as there’s a few reasons why a child would need glasses. I am sure Chloe is doing right by him on that front and will be following medical advice.

How’s does Manley gettin away with filming whilst driving every single day it really annoys me
I know someone who does this a lot too it really pisses me off. It’s so pointless as well, always a shot of their steering wheel or dash... I mean???!!!? Who cares? Even worse if they do it with kids in the car. I always hope they drive past a police car and get caught in the act.

So sad that Mia went through the abuse with her ex. Glad she’s managed to get away from him, so brave for her to talk about it. Shame he didn’t get longer in prison though, strangling can very easily lead to death and he is much bigger than her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched Chloes thing yet but guessing by the lack of reaction on here, I’m not missing much 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
S
I haven’t watched Chloes thing yet but guessing by the lack of reaction on here, I’m not missing much 😅
SPOILER ALERT!!!
She said she thought she the most boring one on the show and I was thinking you are though looool

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven’t seen it either and came here to see if anything had been said 😂 I was expecting at least two pages to catch up on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She seems very up her own arse. How cringey was the bit where Jordan said all his mates fancied her...ooookkk then, very romantic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was the same as the Geordie shore stories just flat and pointless. The main talking point was the abortion bit but that had already been released so wasn’t a surprise when she spoke about it.
I can’t work out whether her dad is just very level headed or heartless he reminded me of one of those parents that no matter how well you did he never praised you or made you feel like you were good enough. Maybe where her drive to always achieve comes from craving her dads approval

Reactions: 26
It was the same as the Geordie shore stories just flat and pointless. The main talking point was the abortion bit but that had already been released so wasn’t a surprise when she spoke about it.
I can’t work out whether her dad is just very level headed or heartless he reminded me of one of those parents that no matter how well you did he never praised you or made you feel like you were good enough. Maybe where her drive to always achieve comes from craving her dads approval
Over the years her dad has called her a ‘mess’ nearly every time he’s appeared on the show . Never known a dad to speak to their daughter like that . 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.