Teen Mum UK #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone get second hand cringe when you see Sassies posts now?
It was mentioned a time ago that she just came back on the scene suddenly and to be honest I’ve not seen anything going from her since then (probably around the time she launched her business) and something happened with the sister of one of the other Mams (or sassies sister can’t keep up). Now she just sits and pouts but not even in a nice way, it’s like I’m gonna duck you up I’m nasty kinda way? Can’t explain what I mean but she’s mega changed since the series abs isn’t even relatable anymore
I know what you mean. She seems like she's trying act like an original B.itch

Reactions: 9
I really liked Sassi on teen mum... but now its like she thinks shes an absolute star and has got way too over confident. The no mask was the last straw. Ive unfollowed!

Reactions: 18
I really liked Sassi on teen mum... but now its like she thinks shes an absolute star and has got way too over confident. The no mask was the last straw. Ive unfollowed!
Clearly has no issue about wearing one.. wouldn't she have too for her job so she isn't breathing on people's faces. Iv trained and for health and safety you have to wear a mask in that field

Reactions: 7
Looks like billie having fun tonight😮 loving mias new YouTube video and how come all the drama with all the mums stop at the same time

Reactions: 1
1. Yes Sassi is just an embarrassment

2. Can we start a gofundme to buy Emma’s poor bazookas a decent bra

3. Wildly unpopular opinion I know but I have to get it off my chest, I really like Mia,her body is off the charts, but I think facially she’s nothing special and I don’t get all the praise

4. Naked body candles are weird

5. Was almost tempted by beef flap’s free OF offer just to see what the (fabricated) ‘hype’ is about

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1. Yes Sassi is just an embarrassment

2. Can we start a gofundme to buy Emma’s poor bazookas a decent bra

3. Wildly unpopular opinion I know but I have to get it off my chest, I really like Mia,her body is off the charts, but I think facially she’s nothing special and I don’t get all the praise

4. Naked body candles are weird

5. Was almost tempted by beef flap’s free OF offer just to see what the (fabricated) ‘hype’ is about
I totally agree with your point about Mia. Her body is unreal but again, it's fake! She is a pretty girl but I don't think she's absolutely stunning like most are making her out to be

Reactions: 13
I actually gave in and gave Mia a YouTube view tonight as I thought her "assumptions" video might be juicy. Well zzzz she barely answered most of the questions (assumptions) and I just find her so absolutely up her own arse its unbearable. She is so passive aggressive with her false niceness i just don't see the hype anymore, she's so see through as to be virtually transparent and I'm totally over her.

Reactions: 28
I would say Chloe thinks all the other mums are Chavs, Chloe’s as vanilla as they come.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The exposing PCL insta page is madness! The amount of personal family stuff come out about her. Seems like she’s proper hated in her area tho. Crazy
I know I think it’s bang out of order to be honest. Wouldn’t be surprised if we hear in a few weeks that she committed suicide. And I know that’s an awful thing to say but it’s pushing her over the age. What she did was wrong. But honestly that page is far worse

I think some of the stuff shared about her (Tayla) family is way too personal.. it’s all gone too far, she’s clearly mentally unstable and needs serious help. I think Billie is behind the account. I hope they all grow up soon and realise the impact all this arguing will have on all the kids.
I agree with this completely. Saying that her sisters uncle murdered her dad. That’s got nothing to do with tayla. Slate her character alllllll day if you want but not something that she can’t even control and had nothing to do with. It’s slander and tbh it’s just fuvkin cruel

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I know I think it’s bang out of order to be honest. Wouldn’t be surprised if we hear in a few weeks that she committed suicide. And I know that’s an awful thing to say but it’s pushing her over the age. What she did was wrong. But honestly that page is far worse

I agree with this completely. Saying that her sisters uncle murdered her dad. That’s got nothing to do with tayla. Slate her character alllllll day if you want but not something that she can’t even control and had nothing to do with. It’s slander and tbh it’s just fuvkin cruel
Wow that’s absolutely vile to be broadcasting, everyone on here should report that page, Billie won’t be so big and bad if that girl does something stupid to herself 😳

Reactions: 4
Wow that’s absolutely vile to be broadcasting, everyone on here should report that page, Billie won’t be so big and bad if that girl does something stupid to herself 😳
Tbh knowing billie she probably would be. ‘That’s what happens when you mess with my family’ and all that tit

Reactions: 10
Tbh knowing billie she probably would be. ‘That’s what happens when you mess with my family’ and all that tit
The whole thing has being taken way too far at this stage. Billie needs to stay out of Megan’s drama

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.