Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cuppateaaa

I’m not judging Mia but is it a normal thing to give toys/presents for your child on Easter Sunday? I get not wanting them to have more than an egg or two so I get them an Easter book and teddy as well, But now I feel like I’ve done it wrong and should have got them presents. Just curious never seen it done like that before. I’ve seen the baskets but never toys like you’d get for Christmas/birthdays. But I suppose it’s up to you how you do it, just wondering.
I give my kids toys too but just 1 toy and eater chocolates

Reactions: 1

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Boys are awful for shoes 😂!! My son started school nursery in Jan and I got him his first pair of kickers and within a week they was scuffed something crazy!! I’ve bought him some more this week for when he goes back so he probs did like messy for a bit but there was no way I could afford another pair of decent school shoes. None of his trainers are like that though, they come up new in the wash!

Never been a huge fan of sassi I just don’t get the hype surrounding her, lost the one ounce of respect I had for seeing her behaviour through this pandemic! Shannon however I loved and as a single mum I could relate to, I think she’s a great mum and she looks amazing and so happy!
Yes could really relate to Shannon and the breastfeeding

Trey93

Idk what’s going on but this random girl I follow is being accused I think of being behind the exposing pancake lady account 😂😂 I know we can’t talk about smaller accounts so I won’t say anything else but this gets weirder

_basic_

VIP Member
Unless your talking about a different snap which isn’t there no more, then yes the picture of dulcie getting get nails done with Megan saying ‘who’s nail appointment is this?’ 100% says memories from 2 years ago on my snap.
I’m not a Megan fan what so ever, so if she was getting her nails done then that’s shitty but it genuinely says memories on mine🤦🏼‍♀️
No worries I just didn’t know what the other person was implying when they said it wasn’t 2 years ago if it come up on yours that it was. I get that different snaps can say different things and yes also there was also another snap after that she must have deleted

My
exactly, lessons done start again until April and the backlog for tests are gonna be outrageous 😩 very expensive ornament 😂😂😂😂
Test was meant to be January and iv been told.probably not until next year haha 😆
Has amber even done tests never heard any of it when she was on TV and she's always with the boys or her mum so does she even do lessons or passed her theory yet

• Wow

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
Sorry to be that annoying person, but where can I watch the episode please? I missed it
I don’t think it’s on a catch up app but flick through the weekdays on MTV, I’ve seen it being replayed at least 3 times at 8/9pm before next week xx **edit** I just had a quick look for you, being shown again on MTV tonight at 9 ♥

• Heart
Yeah what is this Easter egg display nowadays? As if a kid is going to get through ten eggs and then all the basket extras it’s ott and just another way to brag in all honesty. My kid has three eggs and a thing of hot chocolate (to make in a personalised cup thing) and that’s it; defo not succumbing to the pressures of social media when in reality one egg in and your kid is bouncing off the walls so what is the point?!

Oh one other thing unrelated to the Easter topic as such but has anyone seen Dylan’s snaps? Out late at night in cars with other people watching others skid in their cars and race (I presume) I found myself feeling slightly sorry for reanne stuck at home with three kids - and it seems single now; I mean she did make her bed don’t get me wrong - but it just made me think wow men can really just move on with their lives and do as they please whether they have kids or not when you break up but she’s really now stuck with 2 under 2 and a 5 year old during half term, I don’t envy her! I reckon she’s trying to keep a low profile until they get back together since they’re so on and off but he really seems to be out there enjoying his new found freedom 🥴.
I saw them, the same on Tels, who was posting doing balloons while watching!😬