Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Unless your talking about a different snap which isn’t there no more, then yes the picture of dulcie getting get nails done with Megan saying ‘who’s nail appointment is this?’ 100% says memories from 2 years ago on my snap.
I’m not a Megan fan what so ever, so if she was getting her nails done then that’s shitty but it genuinely says memories on mine🤦🏼‍♀️
It says 2 years ago on mine too.

Reactions: 2

Dbabe

I get chloes candles might be more for decoration but the burn time is 45 mins? I’ve had Poundland candles burn more time than that. And yet she’s charging £18 for a candle that will be gone in less than an hour if you decide to burn it.
They have been releasing new evidence in most recent studies & doctors reports that burning candles is not good for your health because of the toxins & carcinogens not just the wax but wicks & the fragrances put in them. Especially if you have babies & children. This isn’t favorable coming from someone who owns around 150 candles for all occasions. Hoping mine are all made of the “right” ingredients.
Essential oils are the future & deemed safe depending on the brand & purchasing from a reputable company.
Not a very smart business move Chloe!

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Is she the one that hooked up with Rogan one night after Jess went to bed?
Can't remember tbh, been ages since I watched it! I just remember both Melissa and Megan being on it (different series).

all this ex on the beach talk, I know what I'll be watching tonight :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
He kicked off at the engagement party didn’t he? Had Megan said she didn’t want him there before that?

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Did Chloe have a csection with Marley? It looks like she's got the "pouch" which is very similar to mine and I had a section but isn't it a bit high? My "pouch" is a lot lower
It may be from the weight loss too when Marley was younger. Quite a few people who's lost a lot of weight will have that pouch

Lester34

Ohhh hopefully Mia is back.

she posted recently in an orange dress and it looked like a promo shoot for something. Would make sense if they’re doing original cast
I think that was for her podcast cover as it’s the same picture used for that

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I thought you had to either already be a nurse or have a level 3 or higher beauty qualification to do fillers could be wrong though
yeah I think you need level 3 beauty minimum, which Megan probably has. Don’t have to be a nurse specifically tho

Dbabe

Pancake lady is still posting & isn’t deleted. She’s putting up all the “praise” everyone’s giving her about being a good mother. 🤢🤮

Reactions: 1

boredgal420

Mias thumbnail for her new YouTube video is really weird to me the way she’s posed and where she’s put the writing to make herself look naked 😬

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Did Mia say on her stories the other day she’s going to turkey for ‘something exciting’?? Cosmetic surgery perhaps?? Wonder what it’ll be?! She looks great as she is
Definitely something cosmetic! Has she had her teeth done? I’ve never noticed her teeth either way, but surely there’s not much left on her body/face to do.

VIP Member
Just seen this in the fb group. I don’t get it, Chloe is as boring as Emma so why did Chloe get a whole episode?

EE0F3750-BD7D-479A-82F0-C676DFD8FCE9.png