Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libra97

I don’t dispute for a second that she’s well looked after, loved and happy. I just don’t agree with kids in that kind of environment is all, it’s not how I was raised I guess so i may see it differently 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2

pandanine

i know as a child i only had easter eggs, my nieces and nephew have eggs and i think a little outfit from their nan on their mum's side, but nothing out of the ordinary, however so many families do it differently and i think we all just end up doing for our kids what our parents did for us
I see nothing wrong with gifts at easter though if that's what they do

False. If you are exempt. You aren’t made to wear a thing. There are plenty of excuses not to wear masks, namely disabilities, diseases, disorders. I’ve worked with covid for the whole year, head to toe in PPE for 14hrs yet I still understand and empathise with people that have exemptions. & it’s not up to me to judge whether somebody is faking or not. It’s ablest & discriminately, goes against all practice we adhere to. I don’t know why it’s a crime to dance or do any other movement bar walking if somebody is exempt. It doesn’t spread the virus any quicker. Just because Sassi is exempt, doesn’t mean she needs to shield or is more at risk if she catches covid. Sassi did have to wear a mask for her construction job, yes, but disabilities change severity all the time, start at any age, and differ in situations.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THAT COVID FUCKED THESE CSA DODGING CUNTS. Live like your baby mothers now bitch, skint & struggling to make ends meet, skipping meals so YOUR child/ren can eat. Not so funny now is it?! Unless you’re a teen mom and get £600 for a mention in a story 😂😂😂

Still plenty of ways round it unfortunately, my ex just always work cash in hand, hasn't been affected by the pandemic at all fgs

• Angry

tmttea

can’t believe that other thread how quick it went 🤣🤣🤣 what’s going to be the new drama on this one?! 🤣

boredgal420

I think it’s just gonna be the teen mums talking about their life with a few highlights thrown in from the seasons, maybe a few unseen clips or vlog style clips from the girls. I don’t think it’ll be a new series as such, maybe a few episodes if that

wantsteenmomgossip

It’s all going off everyone saying he drunk n on drugs n telling amber go gets kids but I only just tuned in so don’t know why it kicking off

Blue1989

VIP Member
Megan took mtv out of her bio on insta ages ago ..before all this shit went down she was with tel at the time. So I'd say she declined to be in it

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Yes vaccines aren’t the miracle cure unfortunately. People who have had them still need to shield 😭
Highly doubt he's vaccinated as he isn't a key worker as far as I know, and if he was shielding/vulnerable you'd think he'd wise up a bit? Idk, I'm not in England but I've had my vaccines and I'm around his age (but healthcare and at risk)

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Is she referring to Dylan when she talks about him throwing her across the garden and breaking her wrist???
I'd assume so, otherwise the 'her' she's referring to would be Sara. Sounds more like she means Reanne's mates 'cunting her off'. I can't see Dean being so messy on FB or so public if he is an abuser.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Sassi used to be so likeable but she has become so full of herself it’s unreal ... that stupid fucking pout and pose she does winds me up more than it should 🤣 and just the way she talks about herself it isn’t just being confident she sounds a right twat. Her talking about treatment she’s had during a lock down, even if it is dissolver 🙄
I used to like her but it’s like her zzzzz-lister “fame” has gone to her head and she’s so obnoxious thinking she knows it all, all under the guise of being a girl boss. No you’re just a trappy (think you) know it all