Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that teen mom gossip page is Tayla? It’s just on that exposing account they’ve said that the 3 accounts are run by her and it included teen mom gossip??
Yeah I seen this I really do think it’s her. I think her and Reann had access to it but then when Tayla dropped the SS she changed the password so Reann couldn’t get back in.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think that teen mom gossip page is Tayla? It’s just on that exposing account they’ve said that the 3 accounts are run by her and it included teen mom gossip??
i didnt at first.. but i am starting to think so.

Today they put a post up about their 'research' around breeding the dogs and only mentioned megans dog - even tho rees dog apparently died from complications linked to breeding.

The post was about breeding again within 18 months but all the comments pointed out that essex bulls said there were breeding her on the second season so would be over 18 months and they deleted the post and put it on their story instead. Like surely if you're trying to raise awareness you'd of mentioned both dogs but more so rees because it died

You're a gossip page - post gossip, not you're 'research' and be sure to post everyones tea.

I actually think its really creepy how Tayla and this page are so desperate to get people to hate meg.

Reactions: 7
That tayla was on the fb page yesterday telling people the police were involved and to remove pics or they'll get in trouble.I hope the police - not your husband - deal with your behaviour.

How uncomfortable would you feel reading comments from some random stranger, to a person you dont like, saying they're going to make your life hell 😳

Reactions: 11
Absolutely not defending him at all! I am well aware that child support is for many things and not just clothing. Also possible Meg puts them in older clothes to visit him if this is true as they get stained from dinner etc- as many mums do.
I was just trying to add some context to why Reeane would tell someone he was avoiding csa as almost no one would think that was okay? Maybe other dads but not mums x
Some women can be witches the way she could see it is,less money for meg the more for her/weed

That tayla was on the fb page yesterday telling people the police were involved and to remove pics or they'll get in trouble.I hope the police - not your husband - deal with your behaviour.

How uncomfortable would you feel reading comments from some random stranger, to a person you dont like, saying they're going to make your life hell 😳
what would the police even do in this situation? Anybody know? I assumed it would be a civil matter until one physically assaults another.. I guess maybe harassment?

i didnt at first.. but i am starting to think so.

Today they put a post up about their 'research' around breeding the dogs and only mentioned megans dog - even tho rees dog apparently died from complications linked to breeding.

The post was about breeding again within 18 months but all the comments pointed out that essex bulls said there were breeding her on the second season so would be over 18 months and they deleted the post and put it on their story instead. Like surely if you're trying to raise awareness you'd of mentioned both dogs but more so rees because it died

You're a gossip page - post gossip, not you're 'research' and be sure to post everyones tea.

I actually think its really creepy how Tayla and this page are so desperate to get people to hate meg.
And it was originally the page that was called exposing Megan...

So Tayla can share private info with malicious intent but once the tables are turned she calls 999 and mentions her mental health.

Im sorry but no... reap what you sow. You opened pandoras box, and if it weren't for her desperate attention seeking with tmg her identity would've remained anonymous.

What an absolute tit.

The worst part is she definitely will not learn her lesson and will be back on here or other sm being an attention seeking troll.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think either of them have stayed innocent enough for a slander/harassment case Megan may have at first until she started airing Ree’s laundry and then her family started dishing out threats.. so now the police will just see it as tit for tat baby mamma drama I think

Reactions: 11
It's such high school bitchy girls behaviour. They're grown adults, about time they started acting like it.

Reactions: 8
I wish I had enough time as a mum to be so bored, to the extent I went out of my way to be that involved in a strangers drama. Like, I know I’m on here now to gossip but my word the amount of time that fruit loop Tayla must have spare. (She is a mum isn’t she? I’ve not made that up have I? 😂) Who even needs that much validation from strangers? I bet she was lapping up the attention on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish I had enough time as a mum to be so bored, to the extent I went out of my way to be that involved in a strangers drama. Like, I know I’m on here now to gossip but my word the amount of time that fruit loop Tayla must have spare. (She is a mum isn’t she? I’ve not made that up have I? 😂) Who even needs that much validation from strangers? I bet she was lapping up the attention on here.
yeah she definitely is a mum and I was thinking the same thing!! Some days I can’t even pee in peace, how is she finding the time 🤣

Reactions: 3
Why was everyone lapping up pancake ladies tea when she came here but now saying she deserved this though... and no I’m not pancake lady 😂 we all loved her when she spilled the goss on mafia Megs new man

Reactions: 20
I was shocked Ree was involved (not because she remains drama free I never bought that) but because of the time. She’s got two under two and she’ll be home schooling her oldest that on top of housework where did she find the time to do or even care about drama 😂

Reactions: 5
Why was everyone lapping up pancake ladies tea when she came here but now saying she deserved this though... and no I’m not pancake lady 😂 we all loved her when she spilled the goss on mafia Megs new man
People started to go against her after her and tmg started attention seeking and calling us arseholes.

Pancake lady does deserve the backlash though... if megan and ree are getting it why should she be immune? Its her actions that have caused all this.

she doesnt know the cast yet, her words, wants to make their life hell - that is WEIRD!!!!!!!
Yes, she told us about sonny but also went on to stay he was stomping on the victims head when there's no mention of that in the news or her SS with ree. To lie about someones death is again WEIRD.
Not everything she said was true, provided no context and added her own little twists to things.

Because she said she was Megan’s friend on the forum didn’t she? Not some random person on the Internet getting information and spreading it just to be malicious because she wanted to ruin Megan’s life when she’s screaming mental health problems in her social. If it came from Ree-Ane personally, tbh I would understand because she actually has personal issues with them.

People started to go against her after her and tmg started attention seeking and calling us arseholes.

Pancake lady does deserve the backlash though... if megan and ree are getting it why should she be immune? Its her actions that have caused all this.

she doesnt know the cast yet, her words, wants to make their life hell - that is WEIRD!!!!!!!
Yes, she told us about sonny but also went on to stay he was stomping on the victims head when there's no mention of that in the news or her SS with ree. To lie about someones death is again WEIRD.
Not everything she said was true, provided no context and added her own little twists to things.
EXACTLY, she’s a complete stranger who for some reason wants to make Megan life hell? What kind of person wants to do that to someone they don’t even know yet they love to scream that they have depression? That’s so weird and messed up, her husband needs to sort her out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.