Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye he shagged her best mate in his car then proposed to Megan the next day in the caravan! The Slutty mate never made camera time. She probably caught all sorts from both Dylan and his car. Karma Blud 🦠
Ah lovely 🙈
So megan hates reeanne because obv she's with Dylan but aswel because she knew her from the mother and baby unit?
Or did he cheat on megan with reeanne aswel later on?

Exactly THIS!!!

He’s a dodger to me no matter how you dress it up 🤷🏼‍♀️
Did Dylan delete his Instagram?

Normal people maybe wouldn’t want these people around their nieces and nephews but then again their step-daddy is a killer apparently, so if their Daddy is I dunno avoiding tax or selling stolen cars or dealing weed that still isn’t as bad...
Feel so strange typing that...

Like the person that said we can’t judge her dating a killer as some people date paedophile 😂🤦‍♀️
They just murdered a dog not the same as a human right 🤦🏽‍♀️ Please murder is murder & they let it suffer first & then die alone 🤮

Looks better I think when your Mrs has been outed for a hate page and you have to sit there with the baby pretending to be happy while it’s flops loose and wondering how the next meet with the other kids fanny hole reacts. Oh happy dayyyys oh happy dayyys
Hilarious! Has he deleted hi IG?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Ah lovely 🙈
So megan hates reeanne because obv she's with Dylan but aswel because she knew her from the mother and baby unit?
Or did he cheat on megan with reeanne aswel later on?
I think they were neighbours in the unit and Dylan start sniffing around Ree whilst still with Megan.

Reactions: 3
I’m confused, why didn’t megan call the police on Dylan if he’d taken her kids away? If my o/h took my kids I’d be straight onto the police/ smashing down doors to get them back. It doesn’t add up.
My ex kept threatening to keep my little girl and move with her after I dropped her off one time, I phoned the police and was told because he’s on the birth certificate he can actually keep her and not let me see her and they couldn’t do anything I would have to take him to court to get access because it’s not classed as kidnapping so they can’t get involved 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My ex kept threatening to keep my little girl and move with her after I dropped her off one time, I phoned the police and was told because he’s on the birth certificate he can actually keep her and not let me see her and they couldn’t do anything I would have to take him to court to get access because it’s not classed as kidnapping so they can’t get involved 🤦🏼‍♀️
Was like 10 pages back when I wrote this just caught up 😂 omg the comments on Dylan had me in hysterics!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isabella’s shoes..... I have noticed hers are dirtier than the other kids sometimes.
As a mum with my own kids and step-kids, my own kids would be dirtier as they wore them every day whereas step-children’s would only be worn weekends and half of holidays.
Also her shoes are clean. It’s just the laces that are dirty, we all know they are a pain to get clean and never do get fully clean.
Completely off topic but take the laces out, stick the trainers in a pillow case on a wash on 30 or lower, stick the laces in the sink for thirty mins with diluted bleach... they’ll never come new but they’ll be better than they were

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Theduchessx is 100% reanne 🤣 been laughing throughout this thread At the comments. Hilariously so bloody obvious. Joined a few days ago too with so much to say already! And all pretty much trying to make us see it from reannes POV & how bad Megan is but in a sly way. Reanne just have your say & let us know the answer we all need... on a scale of 1/10 how good is slickbackdyl in bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Trying to catch up this morning but this whole drama is turning into some weird inception tit! TMG definitely has some kind of personal connection and throwing red herrings all over the shop 🙈

Reactions: 4
I know we all enjoy the drama but I really hope they stop the petty back and forth on social media now. It's not fair on the kids, those screenshots are out there forever now and it's awful to even think how the children will feel if they ever read any of this. :(

Said it yesterday but I still stand by it, they all need their heads banging together or a good slap. Sooner they realise it's not about their petty arguments and getting one up on each other the better.

Reactions: 10
So TMT has gone from being accused of being Meg to now being Ree in the comments loool. Must say its odd both pages havent uploaded everythings thats gone on the last few days

Reactions: 1
We still have Emma's video to come even if beefy won't release the phone call. Wee dodgy Dylan's seems safe from her for now, wonder how long til she releases it on her only fans for the subscription fees 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.