Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 453544
Apparently Megans gang knows who’s behind teenmomuk_gossip ...
I don’t believe them. Big gob Bill would be more vocal about it and I recon outted the person. She is just trying to intimidate the page I think which isn’t fair. She needs to stick to fighting her own battles...and out her flaps away while she’s at it. My man can’t cope 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
With the way Billie and Megan have been acting with this new page it's no wonder TMT never posted anything negative about Megan and seems so against Ree-ane, she's probably been warned since the day she started her page.

Reactions: 21
82D8165E-C146-4F03-A50D-65C081D18B8A.jpeg

This makes Megans family look even worse.. But it does kinda make me think they know who it is, why would some of it be blurred out otherwise

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I hope they do reveal who's behind the page tbh as whoever it is needs educating on the dangers of posting private details online. As much as people slag tmt atleast they never posted someones workplace with their pp - that could've ended disastrously

Reactions: 9
All kicking off. I’ve got screenshots but don’t wanna post them cos obvs pancake lady is not on the show. But go watch billies latest

Reactions: 2
I'm kinda not surprised reann was behind the pancake lady stuff, she was smart enough to not write it, but made someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.