Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's the spitting image of Dulcie!

It just goes to show what a toxic individual Billie really is. Thriving off tit like this. Disgusting. Clearly she doesn't care about McKenzie or Dulcie's feelings, imagine how hurt they'll be when they're older when they realise their Auntie treated their Step Mum and Dad in this way? Whether she likes Reeann or not, she is a part of those kids lives and they no doubt love her so she ought to put her own feelings aside and keep her big jaw shut for the sake of those kids.
Whilst I do get this. They will also see Dylan cheating on their mum however many times. Unfortunately for the children nobody on either side has been nice about the other side and they are in the middle of this big mess.

Reactions: 15
Billie Big Bollocks needs to grow up and stop living through her sister in my opinion. You're 31, stay loyal without getting involved for gods sake.

Reactions: 25
Long time lurker. Days off being caught up but just wanted to know if anyone agreed. I adore Mia she’s literally one of my favourites if not my favourite so I don’t mean to put her down in anyway. But is anyone in disbelief she’s had a BBL? I know she definitely did have one I’m just shocked at the results. Her figure is great but her backside is not something I’d pay for... she was so slim before anyway and I just don’t see any real difference worth thousands of pounds. Majority of girls I know have a bigger bum than her naturally and are still classed as having a small behind. Maybe I’m wrong and that’ll be proved in her upcoming BBL video??

I don’t believe she knows who Pancake lady is, I really really don’t. I think they are just saying it to make themselves feel in control of the situation and to try and stop pancake lady spilling anymore tea (please give us more!!!) when in reality they have no clue 👀

Reactions: 21
Long time lurker. Days off being caught up but just wanted to know if anyone agreed. I adore Mia she’s literally one of my favourites if not my favourite so I don’t mean to put her down in anyway. But is anyone in disbelief she’s had a BBL? I know she definitely did have one I’m just shocked at the results. Her figure is great but her backside is not something I’d pay for... she was so slim before anyway and I just don’t see any real difference worth thousands of pounds. Majority of girls I know have a bigger bum than her naturally and are still classed as having a small behind. Maybe I’m wrong and that’ll be proved in her upcoming BBL video??
Was it just a BBL and not her boobs too? She's got a killer figure!

Reactions: 3
Mia had BBL before big BBLs were a thing - plus she went to Spain.

If you want the fake look you go to Turkey 🇹🇷

Reactions: 9
Where has beef flaps stories and profile gone?!! I’m so sad I didn’t get to read the drama!! 😭😭😭

TMG said megan knows who pancake lady. Unpopular opinion but i respect megan for not exposing who it is. Once its revealed who they are they will get a lot of hate from fans of the show and she probably knows that. Very mature to rise above it because if it was me id of dropped that secret INSTANTLY. As a young mom once said... karma blood.
To be fair if you live by the sword you die by the sword, anyone exposing anything runs the risk of being outed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
What wasn’t true? A lot of the tea was pretty much confirmed by baitfacery
She doesnt know ree and the the baby name doesnt start with F.
Baitfacery messages suggest theres truth to things being said but doesn't flat out say everything is true nor which parts.
Unless either party come out and say what actually happened we will never know.
If my ex crashed into my car purposely whilst my kids were in there for no valid reason i wouldn't then go 2 weeks without seeing them whilst theyre in their care - which is what Megan's q+a said last night 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think there’s a noticeable change in Mia’s hips and waist. The fat is transferred to hips aswell as backside. To say there’s no noticeable change is not correct imo 😂 Her stomach looks like it may of had some lipo too, chances are the minimal fat she had she chose to have evenly distributed. I’m not a surgeon though, just my take!

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Baitfacery messages suggest theres truth to things being said but doesn't flat out say everything is true nor which parts.
If my ex crashed into my car purposely whilst my kids were in there for no valid reason i wouldn't then go 2 weeks without seeing them whilst theyre in their care - which is what Megan's q+a said last night 🤷‍♀️
She probably lied about those things so she didn’t cause issues for Ree. There is a court order in place which will state who has the kids and when.

Also if I was coming out of the woodwork like twatfacery to defend my friend/manager (🥴😂) I would have outright said that pancake lady was lying. Him not saying anything confirms it everything for me. Megan can say anything on her Q&A’s, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s true 🤷🏻‍♀️. She always messages herself asking about the plum app she tries so hard to plug.. and Ree and Dylan never come to their stories to clear things up despite Megan and blockhead making numerous digs towards them

Reactions: 8
I think there’s a noticeable change in Mia’s hips and waist. The fat is transferred to hips aswell as backside. To say there’s no noticeable change is not correct imo 😂 Her stomach looks like it may of had some lipo too, chances are the minimal fat she had she chose to have evenly distributed. I’m not a surgeon though, just my take!
I'd pay good money for the body in either of those pics to be honest, she looks amazing!

Although I do agree, I think there's noticeable change.

Reactions: 26
She probably lied about those things so she didn’t cause issues for Ree. There is a court order in place which will state who has the kids and when.
So you must see why i question the validity of what she says. If she lied about them things she could've lied about other things. I think what she said about megan wouldve caused more drama for ree than revealing the babys initial.

EDIT - i didnt see the bottom part of your reply. You say megan can lie on a q+a but so can an anonymous account on here. Ree has cleared up things on her q+as before.. such as the step parent drama.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t get why billie is soooooooo obsessed with reeane yeah what she did with Dylan was tit but it’s been years why’s she got to talk about it nearly everyday... it’s soooo sad!! Like get a life your a 31 year old woman.. it’s so petty! Also like the fact reeane just ignores whatever the twit says and gets on with her life!

Reactions: 27
I don’t get why billie is soooooooo obsessed with reeane yeah what she did with Dylan was tit but it’s been years why’s she got to talk about it nearly everyday... it’s soooo sad!! Like get a life your a 31 year old woman.. it’s so petty! Also like the fact reeane just ignores whatever the twit says and gets on with her life!
i wonder if she does ignore it though, something about Reanne I can’t trust 🤣🤣

• Heart
I feel like Billie Bob knob is just trying to be a “ride or die” and be “family first” which right, most people are loyal and territorial of family and Dylan being the arse he was to Megan I understand a sense of hostility but - Megan is ‘happy’ and moved on, the kids are happy so there’s no need to keep poking and prodding, it’s embarrassing to watch. It doesn’t make her a bad witch it makes her a sad witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.