Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must say the Ste/Amber drama bored me, all they both seem to do is argue. I can imagine they do a lot of it in private but it was only public this time due to Amanda. They need to grow up. it’s so toxic for the children.
Also disappointed that I’ve come on today and pancake lady hasn’t resurfaced.
Makes me wonder how they even manage to make Brooklyn and Hudson 😂 where they arguing while taking each other’s clothes off seem to not argue for less than 10 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just seen this and instantly thought of Ste not Manley!😂
Oh really?? hahah
Tired of the Ste and Amber's drama so trying to think about something else 😂
I rewatched Teen Mom not long ago and oh my god, for the WHOLE 7 series, there is continuous drama between Amber and Ste. It is never ending and just gets boring after a few episodes as it is always about the same silly things.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh really?? hahah
I rewatched Teen Mom not long ago and oh my god, for the WHOLE 7 series, there is continuous drama between Amber and Ste. It is never ending and just gets boring after a few episodes as it is always about the same silly things.
I just meant the picture 😂 but amber and Ste drama seems to have calmed down now and then BOOm Manley starts back up with the dramzzz 😂

• Haha
Oh really?? hahah
I used to watch it with my mom and I always remember saying to her just watching them argue exhausts me so I can’t imagine how they must feel 🤣 Do they not run out of things to argue about?!

The way he speaks about her is disgusting!!
Manley is a d1ck! But why is Mia atogonising him? Must have seen all the attention Ste and Amber were getting and wanted in on the action. For the sake of the kids stop making digs online

Reactions: 20
Its disgusting they both need to stop now I love mia but she is digging a hole and Manley obviously will retaliate every time she should stay classy and keep her opinions off line for the sake of her daughter...

Reactions: 17
Why the hell is Manley going on her TikTok and getting offended. Stop watching them then!
He’s trying to control her still 5 years later.

Imagine getting called a hoe and clown everytime you post something on social media. She could post her feet and he’ll accuse her off trying to turn on men with foot fetishes.

Typical incel

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I like Mia but its obvious she's trying to get a reaction and drama started now

Reactions: 26
Its disgusting they both need to stop now I love mia but she is digging a hole and Manley obviously will retaliate every time she should stay classy and keep her opinions off line for the sake of her daughter...
Stay classy? It was a tik tok and she’s not wrong he called her a bad mum. She’s not called him any names or belittled him in any way. He gets off on being horrible to women.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I love Mia i really do. But shes posted 6 indirect tiktoks at Manley in the space of a week... but people are quick to say hes obsessed with her. She knows exactly what shes doing here. I dont condone Manleys response at all but i definitely think she goads him off social media and well now... on social media to. I just dont understand why though..

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I have nothing against Mia but the reason for the YouTube channel is to make money, all this drama between her and Manley will be getting her a hell of a lot more watches on her videos.

Not saying Manley is entitled to say what he does, he is truly horrible, and maybe Mia is just being smart by capitalising on it lol

Reactions: 16
To me.... its a bit suspicious how dramas kicking off with all the mums n dads at the same ish time.🙄

Could this just be promo for the new series? Has this all been planned? Is it chloe n jordans turn next? (I know mia isn't in it anymore but still her podcast. And I generally think "barely manley" is just that much of a dick)

We all know whatever is happening right now won't be covered on the show n they will post on the final ep "me and --- have been on great terms since. Thanks for watching xoxoxox"

Perhaps because filming already wrapped up, its more for the producers to be like OMG LETS GO BACK N FILM. THIS WILL BE GOOD FOR THE NEXT SERIES" so they can catch another cheque 👀

Just my unpopular opinion

Reactions: 7
To me.... its a bit suspicious how dramas kicking off with all the mums n dads at the same ish time.🙄

Could this just be promo for the new series? Has this all been planned? Is it chloe n jordans turn next? (I know mia isn't in it anymore but still her podcast. And I generally think "barely manley" is just that much of a dick)

We all know whatever is happening right now won't be covered on the show n they will post on the final ep "me and --- have been on great terms since. Thanks for watching xoxoxox"

Perhaps because filming already wrapped up, its more for the producers to be like OMG LETS GO BACK N FILM. THIS WILL BE GOOD FOR THE NEXT SERIES" so they can catch another cheque 👀

Just my unpopular opinion
I don’t watch the American teen mom but won’t Chloe, Megan and amber go on to do Teen mom UK OG if they started with a whole new cast or doesn’t it work that way? 😂 I don’t understand the whole teen mom 2, teen mom 3, teen mom OG

Reactions: 1
I don’t watch the American teen mom but won’t Chloe, Megan and amber go on to do Teen mom UK OG if they started with a whole new cast or doesn’t it work that way? 😂 I don’t understand the whole teen mom 2, teen mom 3, teen mom OG
In the US, the OG’s which was originally just called Teen Mom were the first batch of girls from 16 & pregnant that went on to do the Teen Mom format. So the next batch were Teen Mom 2 and the next 3 which was cancelled after a very short run. Y&P are girls we never seen have a 16 & pregnant episode.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Mia is even being petty. Manley has made sly digs for years and has been disgusting about her! She hasn’t said anything harsh about him once, even on YouTube after being called a hoe and having awful things said about her she remained classy. If she wants to make a joke out of it and make a tik tok and knows she’s gonna get views who cares?! She’s laughing at the situation instead of name calling and it winds him up more 😂😂😂 We all know she could rip him and call him names easily but she doesn’t even stoop that low she just laughs clearly... Manley can’t help but bite because he’s clearly obsessed with her. Whatever way it is she gets under his skin

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.