Teen Mum UK #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that’s mostly what the argument was about, ste not seeing the kids for 6-8 weeks due to lockdown but he wanted to see them today for brooklyn’s bday, ambers argument was well if you can break it for today, you could’ve done it any other day too
That's true but if he didn't show up Amber would never let it go. These two are the textbook definition of petty. She would always remind him that he didn't show up for Brooklyn's 5th? birthday. They can't win with each other or look at the bigger picture and consequences of their actions . If Ste doesn't do what Amber wants him to do then he's wrong and vice versa.

Reactions: 10
Most important question I need answering is, is Brooklyn gonna get a birthday cake or a birthday pancake? Come on amber stop leaving us in suspense

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's true but if he didn't show up Amber would never let it go. These two are the textbook definition of petty. She would always remind him that he didn't show up for Brooklyn's 5th? birthday. They can't win with each other or look at the bigger picture and consequences of their actions . If Ste doesn't do what Amber wants him to do then he's wrong and vice versa.
Exactly this. It's an endless game of tit for tat with them two. Constant trying to pick at the other. They need their heads banging together.

Reactions: 6
I just need another series.
I feel like we need a new series with new girls. Not sure how interesting Jordan playing on his console, Chloe talking about her mortgage, Megan and Billie going for dinner, Emma fluttering her eyelashes at Mumbles and Amber and Ste arguing will be for the 5th season in a row. And they're not really teen mums anymore. Their kids are school age, they should have their tit together by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The real question of the day is..... is Pancake Lady gonna return? Because you know, if there’s ever a day for a pancake lady resurrection, it should be today! 🥞

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like we need a new series with new girls. Not sure how interesting Jordan playing on his console, Chloe talking about her mortgage, Megan and Billie going for dinner, Emma fluttering her eyelashes at Mumbles and Amber and Ste arguing will be for the 5th season in a row. And they're not really teen mums anymore. Their kids are school age, they should have their tit together by now.
Completely unrelated but I would love them to do a Mama makeover/make-under special as some of them really need a little guidance. Emma’s eyelashes and lack of bra gets to me 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love Mia but those tracksuits with the word “juicy” on the bum reminds me of what me and my sister would wear when we were 12. do people still wear things like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
oh i know i was just letting that person know that that’s what the argument was about

Reactions: 1
I love Mia but those tracksuits with the word “juicy” on the bum reminds me of what me and my sister would wear when we were 12. do people still wear things like that 🤣
I'm always shocked by the price of them! Whenever I look at them I can't help but picture a dingy market stall with cheap tit clothing for sale. They look like they come from somewhere like that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently they’re back in now I thought they were left in 2008

Reactions: 5
Sassy is wearing them too, must be an ad

Reactions: 1
I'd never wear a tracksuit in my own house let alone in public. Tracksuits just make me think of Ste strolling up to Amber’s house. Or Tel in the first episode of series 7. Megan is dressed up for their dinner date and Tel waltzes in wearing a Northface tracksuit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Must say the Ste/Amber drama bored me, all they both seem to do is argue. I can imagine they do a lot of it in private but it was only public this time due to Amanda. They need to grow up. it’s so toxic for the children.
Also disappointed that I’ve come on today and pancake lady hasn’t resurfaced.

Reactions: 13
The real question of the day is..... is Pancake Lady gonna return? Because you know, if there’s ever a day for a pancake lady resurrection, it should be today! 🥞
I sooo wish they were filming when pancake lady made her debut. I can already hear megans voice over and picture reeanes smug face.

Reactions: 4
Does it bother anyone else that the teen mums can’t post a story without posing first. Every time they do a talking story like answering questions or something, for the first 2-3 seconds they’re always pouting and touching their hair and staring at themselves or something. Just speak. It’s just so obvious they’re trying to look good like why🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.