Teen Mum UK #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding Emma: I’m pretty sure when she was pregnant she denied Nasseh being the father of the second baby. Then she mentioned having a fella and not long after she posted a pic of her and a fella in a lift I think? It possibly is the case that she may both know who the father is, this seems to be a running theme these days although I know it’s nothing new.

I also forgot they got ANOTHER FKING HORSE in season 2. At least it was on a yard this time instead of Dylan’s dads back green
Don’t forget the dog they got to then take to live with Dylan’s dad “but it was their and their kids dog and they looked after it” what kinda crap is that all about 🤣

Oh and Ree has unarchived all the photos of herself😂😂
No pics of Dyl-Dog tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m convinced the only reason Ree-Ane took a “social media break” was so that she didn’t have the announce the name lmao, the timing of it just seems too sus

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m convinced the only reason Ree-Ane took a “social media break” was so that she didn’t have the announce the name lmao, the timing of it just seems too sus
Yes 🙄 didn’t she say she would announce it by the end of the month? Back in January ? Boring now! She’s hyped it up too much it’s going to be a right anti climax when she reveals she’s called bloody Jane or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“Sometimes apart” - he’s going to be apart from you for a very long sometimes. Could you imagine Sonny walking around with something like that in prison - he’d get so much stick from it 🤣View attachment 418519
Why does she still hide his name/face as if everyone doesn’t know who he is and what he’s done 🤣 I don’t get it.

Surely she knew she’d just get asked again when she came back? I don’t get going to all this effort to hide something that’s going to come out eventually. Plastering her kids face everywhere but not her name is what I don’t understand. 😅 I like her but god this name tit is doing my head in.

Reactions: 6
Ooh Brett stop it 🥵
Seriously is that the go to for these people? Go die? Get aids? Is he 10 years old?

556F1934-9444-4782-A0A9-B2F6F47BEEDD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Brett: I dont write like that it's not me
Also brett: dont know could be me cant remember lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d understand if she was a part of the royal family and wanted to protect her identity lol no one bloody cares she’s making a big deal out of nothing. I wouldn’t recognise her if I saw her walking in the street so she’s no big celeb

Reactions: 9
Is this the reason Megan’s boyfriend is in prison? If so then I am so grateful Reeane has come back with a bang throwing in some low key digs 😂
No he punched a man who was innocent and walking away.there was a fight the man who was killed wasn't involved sonny punched him with one punch and he died,sonny is a trained boxer
So not this but equally as crappy

Reactions: 5
did anyone see the video chloe made for marley for his bday? gotta say that although she may be kinda dull, chloe is an amazing mum, and i think marley is a testimant to her, genuinely think she’s done very well for herself (i know she may have had help from parents, but still, she’s an incredible mum and has a solid house for him which is more than can be said for the other mums)

Reactions: 22
did anyone see the video chloe made for marley for his bday? gotta say that although she may be kinda dull, chloe is an amazing mum, and i think marley is a testimant to her, genuinely think she’s done very well for herself (i know she may have had help from parents, but still, she’s an incredible mum and has a solid house for him which is more than can be said for the other mums)
I agree, as much as she annoys me sometimes and I think she’s incredibly tone deaf, she is a good mum and has/will continue to create a good and stable life for Marley.

Reactions: 14
WTAF has Sassi done to her face 😳
I was going to comment something similar but thought I may be being too harsh so I refrained :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Looks like she's had some sort of filler or something in her cheek bone (is that possible?) her cheeks look an odd shape.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.