Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Can we please stop talking about bubbles ffs! If you don’t understand bubbles then here isn’t the place to find out, look it up, Google it.

was so excited when I seen that I had 2 pages to catch up on to find it was all comments from someone that doesn’t understand support bubbles!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Blonde123

Chatty Member
If I were Mia, after manleys tantrum last night, I’d go out and shag two more of his mates today 💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Ceebee

Soooo I was randomly going through my camera roll and I completely forgot this goss from ree’s sister (screenshotted at the time 28/03/2018)...
How long do you all reckon it took her to write that comment with every single beginning letter being capitalized?😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Scar14

VIP Member
I’d rather have a mum who posts pictures of her body online than a dad that drives while doing drugs and filming on his phone

Reactions: 55

Haddxn

At this point, I can just imagine Erin breathing down Womanly’s neck making him sweat and forcing him to write that Mia isn’t all that. We all know he wants to pipe Mia again, I’m a straight, engaged mum and even I want to pipe her. Erin’s insecure and Manley looks like a buffering 2001 FIFA character, just get to grips with the fact that Mia is seven levels above you

• Haha
Reactions: 54

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Someone commented ‘Manley smokes cat litter’ and whoever that was, I’ve just spat my hot chocolate everywhere & have tears rolling down my face 😂😂 If you’re a tattler I love ya 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Blue1989

VIP Member
Tbf Mia was silent for ages all while Manley has openly slagged her character,apperance and Morals. How can you expect her not to snap back? This is going on years

• Heart
Reactions: 51

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Has anyone watched Mia’s video and want to report back? Sorry but I don’t think there’s anyone in the world I have the attention span to watch talking for half an hour so I need a summary 🤣
In summary:

Mia talked about the past 24 hours & said how mad it had been. Said that Maggie is one of Marliyas fave people in the world & she has a really good relationship with Maggie herself. Apparently Maggie gets stressed when people comment on online forums and feels like she has to constantly defend her son.

said she’s still blocked, still not talked to space raider, but she thinks it’s gonna blow over eventually.

The TikTok she saw as a lighthearted joke in comparison to what space raider had been saying about her on socials. She thought it was so harmless that she was even gonna send it to Maggie, but of course said she would never of posted if she knew it would cause world war 3.

touched on the other family members calling her names on teen mom talks, and said she’s not bothered what they say about her, but it really affects her when they say she’s a bad mum. Said she has only ever introduced 2 men to Marliya, and this was ages ago so she would probably be too young to remember, so the comments about her introducing a new man every week weren’t true

she said the boy this is all over is more of an associate to space raider, and not his actual friend the way it’s been made to be.

then she did some fan questions about co parenting & thanked everyone for all their support & comments

All in all, I have the most respect for her because she’s handled this so nice, and if Marliya sees that video when she’s older I think she will really appreciate that her mum didn’t slag her dad or his side of the family off.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
I can just picture Meg & Beefy on the phone right now as we speak...

Meg: Oi Billie bruv, this rude gyal commented on my Q&A yeah, asking how my prison visits are

Beefy: Are they mad, watch me jump into this bitch’s DMs now, I’m not having it, does she know who I am, I’ll steal her man!

Meg: don’t worry about it Bill, KARMA BLUD!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MunHun

VIP Member
Ah girls let’s not all fall out over the poxy Covid-19 rules. Everyone’s head is already up their hole trying just cope with this weird period of time!

Manly is such a baller he lives with his Mom and can’t shag a bird without her popping into the bedroom and offering the girl some advice like ‘Your turn on top now love, Manley don’t like them lazy’ 🙄😂

His Mom ^🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Coolcats24

VIP Member
Imagine when baby girl goes to nursery/school and they ask what her name...sorry can’t tell you too many people have been asking what it is, so I’m not telling anyone her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Coolcats24

VIP Member
I feel like this is turning into a covid thread 🤣!
Mia isn’t doing anything wrong, she’s having her support bubble and spending time with them - yes she may be having a party for a birthday...with her bubble and no one else. I don’t see how she spends her time with her bubble an issue? As long as they’re not breaking covid rules, which they aren’t.
Also has anyone got any highlights from Mia’s YouTube with the tea please and thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Would love to be a fly on the wall at Chip Fat Towers right now! I bet Mags is fake crying & Manley is punching walls

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Surely fed is best, whether that be a from a breast, a bottle or cup. Who cares! Can we get rid of the mumsnet chat now and get back to the real tea? :sneaky::coffee:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Just want to drop in, to say that every time I read Space Raider, Chip Fat Maggie, and my absolute fave Chip Fat Towers, I get more of a surge of serotonin in one minute than in 2 years of antidepressants 🥰. Maggie defo has never changed the oil in her chip pan the absolute minger. Chunks floating about in it and the oil all stale and dark.

Thanks tattlers xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 44