Teen Mum UK #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned: Tel defending his friend who has been sent down for sexual activity with a CHILD. bleeping disgusting! Would put me off letting Tel around any kids to be honest!
Between pweirdo defender Tel, Megan Ferrari Soprano and her new murderer of a fella those kids haven’t a bleeping chance

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I think you can tell just by looking they have different dads. I don’t know how to word it because i’m not sure if I will sound stereotypical or not but you can tell Miah is mixed, I’m sure mumbles was caribbean or something? Whereas new baby looks more African to me, much darker skin, key features. It could be he’s got his looks from Emma but I would say different dads of different races. Again, I’m sorry if I’ve worded that poorly.

Edit: Just nosey’d at Nasseh and he is from Congo so I was wrong but I do still think they look like they have different dads.
Nasseh is Congolese, (from Congo) which is a country in Africa, separate to the Caribbean. Emma is British born but Jamaican by origin (from Jamaica) which is in the Caribbean.

Reactions: 8
Nasseh is Congolese, (from Congo) which is a country in Africa, separate to the Caribbean. Emma is British born but Jamaican by origin (from Jamaica) which is in the Caribbean.
Right, that’s where I’ll of got mixed up! Thank you for that.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just been watching season 5 (the one where Dylan’s mum sadly passed). I know Megan has really gone off the rails lately but my god did she step up during that time. She really was the glue that held that family together during that time. Which leads me to my next crazy theory; Ree-Ann is pancake lady and Dylan has found out what she said and has broken up with her. Dylan has children to Megan and obviously is still part of her life and the information pancake lady gave was damaging to Megan but would have had repercussions for Dylan. It was clear from that episode when Dylan broke up with ree-Ann and sort comfort in Megan that he sees security in Megan, could all be different now but Megan has probably gone mad at Dylan after all that info came out from pancake lady and he is dealing with all the repercussions. Am I crazy or could there be truth to this?

Reactions: 21
I’ve just been watching season 5 (the one where Dylan’s mum sadly passed). I know Megan has really gone off the rails lately but my god did she step up during that time. She really was the glue that held that family together during that time. Which leads me to my next crazy theory; Ree-Ann is pancake lady and Dylan has found out what she said and has broken up with her. Dylan has children to Megan and obviously is still part of her life and the information pancake lady gave was damaging to Megan but would have had repercussions for Dylan. It was clear from that episode when Dylan broke up with ree-Ann and sort comfort in Megan that he sees security in Megan, could all be different now but Megan has probably gone mad at Dylan after all that info came out from pancake lady and he is dealing with all the repercussions. Am I crazy or could there be truth to this?
I personally still don't think it was Ree-anne. She seems to have a mature head on her shoulders and wants to avoid drama. Look at the shade Billie throws her, she doesn't respond. She could easily start drama by responding to their instagram digs but she doesn't.

Reactions: 18
I personally still don't think it was Ree-anne. She seems to have a mature head on her shoulders and wants to avoid drama. Look at the shade Billie throws her, she doesn't respond. She could easily start drama by responding to their instagram digs but she doesn't.
Because it’s too obvious if she does it under her real name. She’s smarter than you think.

Reactions: 3
I don't think it was Ree-anne either. Pancake Lady said she was in a group chat with Megan so I think she was one of Megan's friends or a friend of a friend who was told some stuff. I think Ree-anne is too obvious and an easy scape goat in this situation. Megan said she knows who Pancake Lady is and if it truly was Ree-anne then Megan would be shouting it from the rooftop to write off Ree-anne and Dylan once and for all.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think it’s Reanne either. But I am curious at what’s happened with her and Dylan. She said on one story that they break up every day but it’s never obvious. This must have been something serious, I’d love to know the significance on deleting all her pics but not deactivating? Maybe sending a message like she’s still around but not contributing to sm or whatever? I don’t normally care what’s going on in their lives but as much as Reanne did what she did with Dylan at the beginning she seems to have matured and she’s certainly spinning all her plates in time. So must be something serious. Maybe the not giving the babies name is more of an issue than has been said. I can’t believe that not one person who knows the name hasn’t let slip. Not even like passed it to another then another etc. Weird situation.

Reactions: 12
I think Ree still acts like a bit of brat if she’s deleted pictures and then blocking him every two minutes😴 their relationship clearly can’t be that stable.

Reactions: 16
“Sometimes apart” - he’s going to be apart from you for a very long sometimes. Could you imagine Sonny walking around with something like that in prison - he’d get so much stick from it 🤣
B2D70FB3-68D8-4338-9C5C-C93F720F5635.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
“Sometimes apart” - he’s going to be apart from you for a very long sometimes. Could you imagine Sonny walking around with something like that in prison - he’d get so much stick from it 🤣View attachment 418519
This is the type of tacky tit I'd have bought my boyfriend for valentines day when I was in year 5. "time apart" referring to half terms when we couldn't see eachother :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Do grown adults actually buy this tit?!

ONLY £6!! - yeah, there's a reason for that......

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought Emma was with the new baby’s dad so why can’t he help out looking after the two boys instead of all of her mates?!
Emma was asked by the teen mom gossip page if nasseh was the new baby’s dad and she wouldn’t confirm nor deny if he was...why? That’s just odd

Reactions: 10
Emma was asked by the teen mom gossip page if nasseh was the new baby’s dad and she wouldn’t confirm nor deny if he was...why? That’s just odd
I wonder if she doesn’t actually know herself. I hope that isn’t the case.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I also forgot they got ANOTHER FKING HORSE in season 2. At least it was on a yard this time instead of Dylan’s dads back green

Reactions: 8
I thought this too! I really hope, for the kids sake, she does know and she's just choosing to be private about it.
Maybe she was hoping it would get her a space on the new series 😅😂 cause everyone expressed how boring she was. Maybe she’s waiting to explain on there 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.