Teen Mum UK #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Recap anyone?
Emma is flaunting the rules seeing every Tom, dick and Harry but claiming they’re her support bubble...you can have ONE support bubble as a single parent - not 3 + your family!
Megan is still with her murdering boyfriend (he killed a man - murder in my eyes, accidental or not)
Space raider is still bitter about Mia years on and has absolutely no respect for her. His mother is no better!
Chloe is a wannabe insta famous/YouTube blogger and a hincher - Chloe hun, be unique, stop being a sheep!
Nothing to really say on Amber - I think she’s struggling with the lockdown as she’s pretty quiet on SM at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And Reeane and Dylan may possibly have split? Does anybody have an update on this?
I’ve been searching the episodes for the one where she was friends with Megan and finally spotted her at Mckenzie’s birthday party

Reactions: 11
Megan has clutter all over her 2 bedroom flat, imagine the state of the caravan if she did move back into one😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought Emma was with the new baby’s dad so why can’t he help out looking after the two boys instead of all of her mates?!

Reactions: 9
i got to season 7 of teen mum and honestly, i had to skip all of emma's sections because they were just so dull and i wasn't invested and didn't care 😂 but, in the first bit with nasseh, she said it was the 3rd time in 4 months he'd bothered to come see his own kid, then said "seeing him be such a good dad" what

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i got to season 7 of teen mum and honestly, i had to skip all of emma's sections because they were just so dull and i wasn't invested and didn't care 😂 but, in the first bit with nasseh, she said it was the 3rd time in 4 months he'd bothered to come see his own kid, then said "seeing him be such a good dad" what
Didn't you know?showing up and staring into the abyss like a fish makes you a top dad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My husband has been watching bits of teen mum as I’ve also been rewatching. He can’t believe some of the things that happen 🤣 I often talk about the tattle thread and the going’s on he thinks it’s wild. Definitely keeping us entertained.
I noticed when amber and ste got Brooklyn christened that his middle name is David, I think names were discussed before but it made me wonder if it was to do with David beckham? Unless it’s coincidence and David is a family name.

• Haha
My husband has been watching bits of teen mum as I’ve also been rewatching. He can’t believe some of the things that happen 🤣 I often talk about the tattle thread and the going’s on he thinks it’s wild. Definitely keeping us entertained.
I noticed when amber and ste got Brooklyn christened that his middle name is David, I think names were discussed before but it made me wonder if it was to do with David beckham? Unless it’s coincidence and David is a family name.
david is ste's dad's name, he appears in the show quite a lot x

Reactions: 8
I thought Emma was with the new baby’s dad so why can’t he help out looking after the two boys instead of all of her mates?!
She put something up didn’t she about she’s scared if she gets a boyfriend that their mum will not like her because she has 2 kids or something really random made it seem and was worded as if she’s single .. makes me think she isn’t with him 🧐

Reactions: 4
She put something up didn’t she about she’s scared if she gets a boyfriend that their mum will not like her because she has 2 kids or something really random made it seem and was worded as if she’s single .. makes me think she isn’t with him 🧐
When she first started on the show I was like ok this girl is only 17 and she seems like a good Mum with low expectations from the dad but I liked her. But when it became apparent that Nasseh ghosted her unless he felt like getting his leg over I went completely off her. I know we shouldn’t dislike the woman because of the actions of a man but I just assumed by her personality that she would be stronger than that. The episode were she followed him to his gig even though he hadn’t answered the phone to her in days was tragic especially as it was filmed for everyone to see. WTF I can’t believe she let everyone see how desperate she was. Nasseh is a weasel. He didn’t tell his mother he’d had a child, shows up when he feels like it, won’t give any reasons for his non-shows, stands up your mother who has cooked for him, stands you all up after you’ve travelled to Liverpool. Yet you still let him into your bed 🙈🤡

Reactions: 21
When she first started on the show I was like ok this girl is only 17 and she seems like a good Mum with low expectations from the dad but I liked her. But when it became apparent that Nasseh ghosted her unless he felt like getting his leg over I went completely off her. I know we shouldn’t dislike the woman because of the actions of a man but I just assumed by her personality that she would be stronger than that. The episode were she followed him to his gig even though he hadn’t answered the phone to her in days was tragic especially as it was filmed for everyone to see. WTF I can’t believe she let everyone see how desperate she was. Nasseh is a weasel. He didn’t tell his mother he’d had a child, shows up when he feels like it, won’t give any reasons for his non-shows, stands up your mother who has cooked for him, stands you all up after you’ve travelled to Liverpool. Yet you still let him into your bed 🙈🤡
The bar is literally set sooooo low for men. Makes you wonder if her dad was absent in her life growing up and maybe that’s why she has such low expectations from her kids dads.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Because the dad is probably another waste of space like mumbly Joe who doesn't give a tit about his child. Unless she was stupid enough to have another child with that useless mumbling sack of tit. I don't know whether its been confirmed that he is the same dad or what. Either way, its clearly not a secure family unit by the looks of it. I do appreciate she has autism, and is a little vulnerable but she has family to help her, she makes very strange decisions and she doesn't do much to help the reputation of being a teen mum at all.

The bar is literally set sooooo low for men. Makes you wonder if her dad was absent in her life growing up and maybe that’s why she has such low expectations from her kids dads.

There has to come a time though, espcially when a child is involved that you have to grow up. The fact that she allowed Nasseh to mess her and Jeremiah around so many times and she never really reprimanded him properly. Every episode with the 2 of them together had her with an annoying smirk on her face while talking to him looking at him under her lashes, like trying to be sexy. She harped on all the time about wanting Jeremiah to know his dad, but why? Its better for a child to have no dad then a part time dad that flits in and out when he feels like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Its so sad to see a girl accept so little and think it’s a big deal I really do feel for her in that regard. But her little boy deserves so much better if you can’t respect yourself enough to maintain boundaries do it for your son.

I think they have the same Dad but she doesnt want to get judged now it's common knowledge shes been the side chick... (Emma)

Reactions: 4
I think you can tell just by looking they have different dads. I don’t know how to word it because i’m not sure if I will sound stereotypical or not but you can tell Miah is mixed, I’m sure mumbles was caribbean or something? Whereas new baby looks more African to me, much darker skin, key features. It could be he’s got his looks from Emma but I would say different dads of different races. Again, I’m sorry if I’ve worded that poorly.

Edit: Just nosey’d at Nasseh and he is from Congo so I was wrong but I do still think they look like they have different dads.

I think you can tell just by looking they have different dads. I don’t know how to word it because i’m not sure if I will sound stereotypical or not but you can tell Miah is mixed, I’m sure mumbles was caribbean or something? Whereas new baby looks more African to me, much darker skin, key features. It could be he’s got his looks from Emma but I would say different dads of different races. Again, I’m sorry if I’ve worded that poorly.

Edit: Just nosey’d at Nasseh and he is from Congo so I was wrong but I do still think they look like they have different dads.
I’m the opposite - not based on the colour of their skin (I haven’t really compared it to be honest). But they look almost identical in looks to me - however they could just both have a look of Emma about them that makes me think this.

Reactions: 1
I’m the opposite - not based on the colour of their skin (I haven’t really compared it to be honest). But they look almost identical in looks to me - however they could just both have a look of Emma about them that makes me think this.
It’s tricky isn’t it! Like sometimes I’ll look and think their noses are similar but then I think all babys have the same nose shape! 😂 Thats why I didn’t want to sound stereotypical or offend anyone going off the fact the new baby is darker than Miah, I definetly do see other differences in them, but I can also understand why people would say they look the same!

Reactions: 2
I know we all pretty much abandoned the Brett Carter fan club a while ago but just me who thinks this is bang out of order? bleeping idiot always posting about mental health and tit then shares this tit. Soz but don’t see the humour?
4884C630-A6D0-4D69-937B-3A68511D8981.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.