Teen Mum UK #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
amber and ste were literally on a live together the other day being all friendly etc, how can they go from that to this in just a matter of a few weeks! The emotional immaturity astounds me.

the one thing I do agree with amber though is why should she have to let ste live with her temporarily so he can see the kids? I know it would be the easiest option but it’s not exactly normal practise to move in with your Ex is it and I think it’s very unfair for people to expect amber to allow him to, they need boundaries.

honestly for a bunch of adults including her mum
what a tit show this all is.

Reactions: 19
Emma is flaunting the rules seeing every Tom, dick and Harry but claiming they’re her support bubble...you can have ONE support bubble as a single parent - not 3 + your family!
Megan is still with her murdering boyfriend (he killed a man - murder in my eyes, accidental or not)
Space raider is still bitter about Mia years on and has absolutely no respect for her. His mother is no better!
Chloe is a wannabe insta famous/YouTube blogger and a hincher - Chloe hun, be unique, stop being a sheep!
Nothing to really say on Amber - I think she’s struggling with the lockdown as she’s pretty quiet on SM at the moment.
What her latest boyfriend killed a man 😱

amber and ste were literally on a live together the other day being all friendly etc, how can they go from that to this in just a matter of a few weeks! The emotional immaturity astounds me.

the one thing I do agree with amber though is why should she have to let ste live with her temporarily so he can see the kids? I know it would be the easiest option but it’s not exactly normal practise to move in with your Ex is it and I think it’s very unfair for people to expect amber to allow him to, they need boundaries.

honestly for a bunch of adults including her mum
what a tit show this all is.
Thing is people are moaning for Amber to let Ste live with her to make life easier on him but they would be moaning if she did while she’s talking to someone. They’ll be saying she’s giving him mixed signals or leading him on

Reactions: 3
Thing is people are moaning for Amber to let Ste live with her to make life easier on him but they would be moaning if she did while she’s talking to someone. They’ll be saying she’s giving him mixed signals or leading him on
100% they are both such train wrecks honestly.
I think there hearts are in the right place but they are clearly toxic together. They need to stop with this friendship act and just be mature co parents.

Reactions: 3
100% they are both such train wrecks honestly.
I think there hearts are in the right place but they are clearly toxic together. They need to stop with this friendship act and just be mature co parents.
They really do, think having g Ste stay there would be worse on the kids then him being separated. People need to think of the lads and not Ste 🤷🏼‍♀️ Could you imagine what the house would be like if they were living their constant arguing both wrecking each other’s heads. It’s not fair on the kids .
They both need help separately, rewatching the series and Ste kicks off on the littlest thing shouting or being patronising. Like at Brooklyn’s christening invites he started to go on an on making a big deal that they have no family photo to put on the invite when it was mainly Brooklyn’s christening but people forget he cheated on amber when she was just about to give birth to Brooklyn.

they’re both as bad as each other but Ste doesn’t tit sunshine and rainbows like everyone makes him out to be

Reactions: 15
not sure if anyone has seen or if it’s already been said as did skim read as sooo tired, but ambers comments on the post about her brother on TMG saying she had no idea and it’s unacceptable and she’ll be having words with her brother so that’s good at least

Reactions: 8
Ste and Amber are both as bad as each other. I’ve no idea why people call him this fantastic dad just because he’s involved with his children. Imagine how confusing it’d be for Brooklyn if Daddy showed up on his birthday then didn’t see him again til lockdown was over? I think in Brooklyn’s interest it’s the right decision. Choose a time for FaceTime, show him opening his presents etc but don’t allow the kids to be confused and upset because you’d be upset. Ste has shown himself to be vile time and time again yet people continually blame Amber for it. She isn’t to blame for his behaviour. Just as Ste isn’t to blame for her poor behaviour. They are two people who aren’t suited who unfortunately have to coparent. One isn’t interested in boundaries and the other one seems to try and set them yet is criticised time and time again when the situation is twisted. They both need to keep it off social media, work out a way to coparent appropriately whether that means going through courts for set days and hours, set places and a person to communicate through or even a mutual person within one of their families. They need to start doing right by the kids, not themselves.

Reactions: 13
Ste and Amber are both as bad as each other. I’ve no idea why people call him this fantastic dad just because he’s involved with his children. Imagine how confusing it’d be for Brooklyn if Daddy showed up on his birthday then didn’t see him again til lockdown was over? I think in Brooklyn’s interest it’s the right decision. Choose a time for FaceTime, show him opening his presents etc but don’t allow the kids to be confused and upset because you’d be upset. Ste has shown himself to be vile time and time again yet people continually blame Amber for it. She isn’t to blame for his behaviour. Just as Ste isn’t to blame for her poor behaviour. They are two people who aren’t suited who unfortunately have to coparent. One isn’t interested in boundaries and the other one seems to try and set them yet is criticised time and time again when the situation is twisted. They both need to keep it off social media, work out a way to coparent appropriately whether that means going through courts for set days and hours, set places and a person to communicate through or even a mutual person within one of their families. They need to start doing right by the kids, not themselves.
absolutely agree, they rile each other up and push each others buttons and totally forget the feelings of their children in the process

Reactions: 2
ste and amber are so boring. Nothing new from them, still toxic, still ruining each other's lives , neither have changed since season 1 tbh. Not shocked at the stuff posted today, same old same old! Feel sorry for the kids , constant back and forth from their parents. No wonder Brooklyn still had his dummy at 5 going to school was his only comfort when his parents were so toxic and screaming back and forth.

Reactions: 17
Amber and Ste kicking off as usual. Now her brother is trying to act big threatening and harassing a girl to meet him outside a newsagents to do what to her?? But it was all worth it to rehash Amber and Ste drama on Facebook, right Amanda? I would be so embarrassed if this was my family! They all need therapy to learn how to cope with their emotions instead of starting tit on social media.

Reactions: 6
ste and amber are so boring. Nothing new from them, still toxic, still ruining each other's lives , neither have changed since season 1 tbh. Not shocked at the stuff posted today, same old same old! Feel sorry for the kids , constant back and forth from their parents. No wonder Brooklyn still had his dummy at 5 going to school was his only comfort when his parents were so toxic and screaming back and forth.
I really hope amber & ste are not back on our TVs soon. Same repetitive shite 🙄

Reactions: 5
It’d serve ambers brother right if the girl waltzed down to the newsagents with her boyfriend/brother/dad who was up for the fight he clearly was after with a girl/woman.. embarrassing little maggot 🙄

Reactions: 8
New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.