Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ffs sassi we get it you’ve bought a bloody sunbed 🙄
Really really unimpressed with Sassi recently - first bragging that she’d had all her beauty treatments done during lockdown, now promoting sunbeds to her young followers! So irresponsible 😡 grow up girl, you’ve got a daughter to try and be a decent role model to!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Really really unimpressed with Sassi recently - first bragging that she’d had all her beauty treatments done during lockdown, now promoting sunbeds to her young followers! So irresponsible 😡 grow up girl, you’ve got a daughter to try and be a decent role model to!
Also saw on her Snapchat yesterday and even recently that she’s hanging out with different friends in her home.. also seen her with her mum and sister etc on them too. I know she’s entitled to a support bubble if she’s a single house hold but that doesn’t mean she can see everybody but we’re here not being able to see family members, friends etc 😕

Reactions: 10
this is so true, no doubt if someone told her the dangers of sun beds they would be called a karen. Can’t stand sun beds usually but having your own one?! Just seems so silly and irresponsible

Reactions: 4
🙄 that was ages ago I was on about since filming
I hope Jordan has been putting an effort in since filming. After all, it’s no secret that MTV shows the gritty bits. However I personally think his actions towards Chloe in the years we have seen him are unforgivable. And if he can treat her like that in front of the cameras and think it’s ok, then what’s he like behind doors? Chloe has kept tight lipped since the last series about Jordan so we have no way of knowing what he’s been doing. But she won’t have a bad word said against him, she will ultimately decide what’s going to happen with them. She does post on insta so much tho that you begin to see a pattern with her. A couple of months ago her insta was all about getting out with Marley, exercising and cooking. Now it’s all about cleaning. I don’t know I thinkher cleaning is a coping mechanism to be in control of at least one thing. I feel sorry for her as she comes across as a lovely girl and brilliant mother but let’s other things bring her down. If Jordan was making an effort (like when he booked Paris for them)she would be shouting it from the rooftops

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope Jordan has been putting an effort in since filming. After all, it’s no secret that MTV shows the gritty bits. However I personally think his actions towards Chloe in the years we have seen him are unforgivable. And if he can treat her like that in front of the cameras and think it’s ok, then what’s he like behind doors? Chloe has kept tight lipped since the last series about Jordan so we have no way of knowing what he’s been doing. But she won’t have a bad word said against him, she will ultimately decide what’s going to happen with them. She does post on insta so much tho that you begin to see a pattern with her. A couple of months ago her insta was all about getting out with Marley, exercising and cooking. Now it’s all about cleaning. I don’t know I thinkher cleaning is a coping mechanism to be in control of at least one thing. I feel sorry for her as she comes across as a lovely girl and brilliant mother but let’s other things bring her down. If Jordan was making an effort (like when he booked Paris for them)she would be shouting it from the rooftops
i know she's said in a Q&A before she doesn't post/mention Jordan much because she doesn't want the judgement, so I think she knows the judgement she'd get for going back to him etc and gets where people are coming from but doesn't want to hear it, but I do kinda get it ngl, I've been in a situation where I went back to someone who didn't treat me the nicest because he proved over an extended period how sorry he was and how he'd change, and sometimes it can be so so hard listening to people say how stupid you are etc and then when you try and explain the reason you're just "making excuses" and it's not allowed to be a reason. so i do get why she's keeping it quiet, it can be so draining, it was for me from people in my life, let alone her and all the people from social media who get involved

Reactions: 3
I know i get that but No matter what she says about jordan she is going to get backlash so if he has done stuff she might not want to say. I could be completely wrong just speculating as is everyone else with different opinions, not here to argue

I’m rewatching it from the beginning and Manley is so emotionally abusive it makes me so angry. He calls her names, gaslights her and is just generally horrific. How Manley and his family acted towards her just after she gave birth was unforgivable. I would kill for Mia to come back to teen mum, minus Manley and his dreadful family

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I’m rewatching it from the beginning and Manley is so emotionally abusive it makes me so angry. He calls her names, gaslights her and is just generally horrific. How Manley and his family acted towards her just after she gave birth was unforgivable. I would kill for Mia to come back to teen mum, minus Manley and his dreadful family
Doesn’t manley stop Mia going on teen mum? He’s absolutely awful, constantly stoned by the looks of it aswell, be a different story if that was mia.

Reactions: 14
Doesn’t manley stop Mia going on teen mum? He’s absolutely awful, constantly stoned by the looks of it aswell, be a different story if that was mia.
yeah I think he does? Cause he has to give consent for marliya to be on it and he doesn’t. I think he felt so insecure about how nice and bubbly Mia is and so treated her like tit to make her feel as though she couldn’t do better and wouldn’t leave him. God I hated him though

Reactions: 15
i know she's said in a Q&A before she doesn't post/mention Jordan much because she doesn't want the judgement, so I think she knows the judgement she'd get for going back to him etc and gets where people are coming from but doesn't want to hear it, but I do kinda get it ngl, I've been in a situation where I went back to someone who didn't treat me the nicest because he proved over an extended period how sorry he was and how he'd change, and sometimes it can be so so hard listening to people say how stupid you are etc and then when you try and explain the reason you're just "making excuses" and it's not allowed to be a reason. so i do get why she's keeping it quiet, it can be so draining, it was for me from people in my life, let alone her and all the people from social media who get involved
I know i get that but No matter what she says about jordan she is going to get backlash so if he has done stuff she might not want to say. I could be completely wrong just speculating as is everyone else with different opinions, not here to argue
No I completely get what both of you are saying. I think there’s nothing to judge if you say nothing, I was the same with my parents and my daughter is the same with me. All we can comment on is what we see, chloe is drawing back on sm the social side of things but because so much has already been exposed all we can go on is that. Also not wanting to argue here it’s so horrible seeing lives play out this way without having an opinion from what has already been shown 💜 would love nothing more than for things to be going great with them if that’s what they want

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ffs sassi we get it you’ve bought a bloody sunbed 🙄
“Im GlOwInG” okay Sassi hen xxx

yeah I think he does? Cause he has to give consent for marliya to be on it and he doesn’t. I think he felt so insecure about how nice and bubbly Mia is and so treated her like tit to make her feel as though she couldn’t do better and wouldn’t leave him. God I hated him though
I’m his q&a other day he said he never wanted to be on it in the first place. He did it to keep “her” happy or something

• Haha
Didn’t realise the first three seasons are available on prime so started rewatching tonight and.. wow.

Not judging her at all because she is a lovely shape but is it just me who doesn’t think Emma is size 6? 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg seriously Chloe, no one gives a duck that you didn’t upload a YouTube video today!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I don’t get is on the last series Jordan was cheating on Snapchat but I saw Jordan and Chloe argue on twitter due to a girl on their exposing Jordan sliding into her dms this time last year. Wonder why that never made it in the series also
Yes!! I remember this and wondered why no one ever spoke about it. I tried finding the tweets again but they were all deleted

Reactions: 1
this is so true, no doubt if someone told her the dangers of sun beds they would be called a karen. Can’t stand sun beds usually but having your own one?! Just seems so silly and irresponsible
Despite the obvious risks and issues that come with sun beds .... has she not watched final destination. Thanks to that film I will never ever toast my buns on one of those death traps. Uh-uhhhh 😬

Reactions: 10
I feel the same way about Emma. She doesn’t care about lockdown. She has even admitted that nobody can tell her to not see her friends and family. It’s absolutely disgraceful her behaviour and attitude

Also has ReeAnne deleted all her pictures or have I been blocked? No idea why if I have been blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.