Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started a rewatch recently and the way Chloe speaks to Jordan is disgusting. She explodes over nothing and attacks him and her go to is telling him to be a man and constantly blaming him. I feel really sorry for Jordan. I'm sure Chloe and her put downs and constant demands contributed to his depression. Of course when Chloe was depressed in series one it was a different story. Gosh, at that point she was attacking her Mum for not doing enough to support her. I can't take to Chloe at all.
Yes 10000%. I’m now on season 6 and Chloe’s storyline at the minute is wanting a new home. What I think is so ironic is that Chloe says to Jordan that he never listens to her, but the funny thing is she never actually listens to him. He’s told her numerous times the things he doesn’t like or what her actions are that make him shut down and even how she can communicate to him better. But rather than listening and taking what he’s saying on board, she becomes defensive and then kicks off and then shuts the conversation down. I found it funny in one her “selfie filming sessions” she was saying “I’m starting to wonder is all of this my fault, I felt like screaming at the telly saying YES!!

I'm rewatching teen mom uk atm, and something's just struck me about chloe - every single time without fail that jordan's going to do something fun (which I think he's entitled to do), she goes "well i wish I could do that" not being funny but she can? she chooses not do, and that's a fine choice, but don't get sarky because you've made a choice to stay home when she can just go out on nights jordan isn't
See I think this is the issue with all of the girls, not just Chloe. It’s going to sound really harsh but I don’t think any of the girls really have much going on besides being mums and being on the show and I think most of them are just really bored. It comes across that the girls don’t have huge friendship group or a close group of mates, I think they might have one best friend still (eg Amber and Courtney/Sassi and Carly/Chloe and Hannah?) and then that’s it. Like my biggest issue with Amber for example is that she seemed to cause trouble and drama just for something to do and for something to fill up her days since she’s just at home 24/7. So the reason Chloe “can’t go out to do things” is probably because she actually has nothing to do or nobody to do it with and then is taking it out on Jordan instead. I can’t remember what season it was but somebody asked Chloe what does she like to do and her response was “clean the kitchen”. Like Jesus Christ, I like a clean home but it’s not my favourite thing to do.

Take Shannon and Megan, I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen them film with friends. It’s always been family members or their baby daddies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I reported the beautician online (yes I'm that petty) but I doubt anything will come of it. Pisses me off that she's flouting the rules so much when other beauticians are abiding by the rules, keeping people safe and unfortunately losing their income.
I was also that petty and reported it to the police twice (don’t care, I work in the nhs and haven’t really had a break since the beginning for what pandemic!. Haven’t seen family for months. Couldn’t attend close friends and families funerals so it really pisses me off.

the first time I reported it her Instagram (bussdownnails) went private for a week and she conveniently changed her Instagram bio to “not taking appointments” so I’m inclined to think they acted on it.

but I’ve reported her again since!

(sorry I know it’s not TM related it’s just pissed me off)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was also that petty and reported it to the police twice (don’t care, I work in the nhs and haven’t really had a break since the beginning for what pandemic!. Haven’t seen family for months. Couldn’t attend close friends and families funerals so it really pisses me off.

the first time I reported it her Instagram (bussdownnails) went private for a week and she conveniently changed her Instagram bio to “not taking appointments” so I’m inclined to think they acted on it.

It is not petty mate. You are more responsible than I am and picking up the slack for people like me. We all see the rule breaking but assume someone else will act on it and deal with it. Good on you for not depending on someone else. It's a reflection on our society now... where we all assume someone else will check in on our neighbour. So thank you. It is not petty.

I was saying to my partner earlier like how can we not get this. Like 80 years ago we were asked to enlist and sign up to fighting a war in a foreign country. The big challenge in our generation asks so little of us. I feel some people disrespect the sacrifices of our grandparents in their response to covid. And I'm also so proud to live in a country that has prioritised the Jab based on age. I wouldn't want it any other way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I couldn’t not write anything too you. Thank you for your service!! Stay strong🌈❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wish they'd be more upfront with their financial situation too, it'd show the realistic side of being a teen parent rather than just the 'show off' bits or the drama. I think most of the girls live in social housing and their housing costs are likely covered by housing benefit or universal credit. Their actual earnings must change month to month depending on if they're being filmed or what ads they have so I suppose they just update it accordingly (if they declare it at all) and their benefits change each month.

I do think Amber and Shannon probably saw the benefit in having a second child to prolong their time not 'having' to work if I'm honest 🤷‍♀️
Shannon was deffo claiming benefits, it was obvious from the way Charlie was probably living there but it was enhanced that he didn’t. So if anyone saw it her benefits were protected.

Up to the age of 18 young mums get Care2Learn which is entire childcare paid if you’re in education. So there’s no excuse there. After 18 UC will pay for up to 80% of your childcare. If you go to university Student Loan pay up to 80% of your childcare. I just can’t see the childcare issue at all. Teen mums get the most help with childcare. It’s so possible to do it they either don’t want to (which is fine but ADMIT that and also admit you get help from benefits) or they ain’t even looked into it. I wish I got the help I did at 16 now 🤣
Also the government did a scheme where if you didn’t have an A-level or a level 3 equivalent they’d pay for you to go back to college.

Has reanne gone private? Or deleted it?
Deleted it. Her page has gone x

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Shannon was deffo claiming benefits, it was obvious from the way Charlie was probably living there but it was enhanced that he didn’t. So if anyone saw it her benefits were protected.

Also the government did a scheme where if you didn’t have an A-level or a level 3 equivalent they’d pay for you to go back to college.

Deleted it. Her page has gone x
I don’t think Charlie was living there, mainly because they would probably kill each other the way they went on, but also was probably primarily so she got to keep her benefits. He always seemed like he wanted a seperate life anyway especially when he takes about buying a home for “investment”. He came across as the typical guy who came round to spend time with his son but lived like a free and single lad elsewhere.
Wonder why Reanne has deleted her page 🤔

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Charlie was living there, mainly because they would probably kill each other the way they went on, but also was probably primarily so she got to keep her benefits. He always seemed like he wanted a seperate life anyway especially when he takes about buying a home for “investment”. He came across as the typical guy who came round to spend time with his son but lived like a free and single lad elsewhere.
Wonder why Reanne has deleted her page 🤔
I think she’s just archived all her pictures as her account is still up

Reactions: 2
Hmm, this thought has literally just occurred but I used to think they were childhood sweethearts. Someone on Reddit corrected me and said they were only together a short time before she became pregnant. Suddenly it makes so much sense that Chloe got pregnant on purpose to fast forward their relationship... just like now she is always wanting the next stage and big thing / what she perceives to be relationship status symbols. Car, house, kid etc..

She is a good mum to Marley but as he gets older her constant moaning won't be nice to be around. I imagine her weaponising her child to nag Jordan. I also suspect that when Marley is old enough to have his own interests / hobbies that haven't been curated by Chloe / don't fit her instagram perfect image then there will be issues....
nahh she deffo didnt get pregnant on purpose coz she nearly got an abortion when she found out but yeah dont think they were childhood sweet hearts at all

Reactions: 2
nahh she deffo didnt get pregnant on purpose coz she nearly got an abortion when she found out but yeah dont think they were childhood sweet hearts at all
Yeah I really can’t see a 16/17 year old getting pregnant on purpose tbh at least I’d like to hope not 🤔

Reactions: 4
What I don’t get is on the last series Jordan was cheating on Snapchat but I saw Jordan and Chloe argue on twitter due to a girl on their exposing Jordan sliding into her dms this time last year. Wonder why that never made it in the series also

What I don’t get is on the last series Jordan was cheating on Snapchat but I saw Jordan and Chloe argue on twitter due to a girl on their exposing Jordan sliding into her dms this time last year. Wonder why that never made it in the series also
The last season was filmed before the Twitter thing I believe - he's been caught out twice.

The last season was filmed before the Twitter thing I believe - he's been caught out twice.
Twice after the Snapchat one or including Snapchat? This just shows how desperate Chloe is with wanting a family unit or that she may have poor self confidence and thinks she can’t find anyone else to love her beside Jordan so she just sticks with him for familiarity

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Twice after the Snapchat one or including Snapchat? This just shows how desperate Chloe is with wanting a family unit or that she may have poor self confidence and thinks she can’t find anyone else to love her beside Jordan so she just sticks with him for familiarity
She lost all his respect when she let him back into her bed so quickly after he sent the videos. He knows she’s a doormat for him and I would say he is not attracted to her anymore but feels he should try work it out for Marley.

Reactions: 13
She lost all his respect when she let him back into her bed so quickly after he sent the videos. He knows she’s a doormat for him and I would say he is not attracted to her anymore but feels he should try work it out for Marley.
It just blows my mind that neither of their families haven’t shaken them and told them to call it quits.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It just blows my mind that neither of their families haven’t shaken them and told them to call it quits.
Her mum did try to but got shouted at by Chloe...Chloe just wants the perfect family which means sticking with a cheat 🤷🏼‍♀️. He’ll do it again, no doubt about it...he’ll apologise, get her flowers (maybe another balloon) and she’ll forgive him. It’ll just be a cycle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her mum did try to but got shouted at by Chloe...Chloe just wants the perfect family which means sticking with a cheat 🤷🏼‍♀️. He’ll do it again, no doubt about it...he’ll apologise, get her flowers (maybe another balloon) and she’ll forgive him. It’ll just be a cycle.
She probably thinks she’s winning because he’s staying with her but that will only last until he finds somewhere better to go like Dylan with Reanne.

Reactions: 9
I don’t even think he’s staying for Marley’s sake. Think he’s staying because it’s somewhere he can sit off and play PlayStation all day and not get moaned at well chloe does moan at him but I can see it as it’s moaning he can easily ignore unlike his mums 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.