Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly how would she know who that boy is just by tel posting a picture
She says she never posts nothing without ‘facts’ and the person in the video and the person in the pic could be 2 different people!
she’s so biased over Megan too, she posted a pic before of Megan and the kids and captioned it ‘Megan ❤‘ she hasn’t roasted her once for being with a convicted killer... but is now trying to chat tit about Tel ... doesn’t sit well with me at all

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg the audacity of tmt!!!! I am sure she has limited her comments as well!!!

Reactions: 5
I reckon it’s Megan, beef flaps, bait face or the manager who run that page! 1000%! The caption kills it for me ‘Tel shows support for his convicted friend’ ERM... where’s your posts about Megan supporting her CONVICTED MURDERER boyfriend & still wearing his chavvy sovereign round her neck!! Argh I’m livid! 😂😂 pancake lady come back pls

• Haha
Reactions: 23
TMT is an absolute joke. Clearly 100% linked to Megan. All lovely post about Megan & wouldn’t post about her killer boyfriend but sl@gs Ree off when she does nothing & post about tels friend? How’d she even know about him? Boring page 🥱 prefer the other one 👏🏼

I reckon it’s Megan, beef flaps, bait face or the manager who run that page! 1000%! The caption kills it for me ‘Tel shows support for his convicted friend’ ERM... where’s your posts about Megan supporting her CONVICTED MURDERER boyfriend & still wearing his chavvy sovereign round her neck!! Argh I’m livid! 😂😂 pancake lady come back pls
Yesss we need pancake lady to do more damage cause Megan & her little gang are getting away with too much. Also sending threats to the gossip page all the while TMT makes her look like an angel 🥴 a joke

Reactions: 11
Says she won’t post anything about the murder for the victims families but would post a picture of “tels mate” being a weirdo without thinking of the survivor or the survivors families contradicting or what

Reactions: 12
Says she won’t post anything about the murder for the victims families but would post a picture of “tels mate” being a weirdo without thinking of the survivor or the survivors families contradicting or what
Omg THIS!!!!!!! Also ... did TMT do a grid post about Megan and the murderer? Because I’ve looked and I can’t see it now.. if she’s deleted that then it’s obvious that it’s Megan’s ‘team’ running TMT! She always does a story post and a grid post and the grid post is missing!

Reactions: 9
I just can’t stand TMT and the latest about Tel has infuriated me even more! How can she have the audacity to say she’s not posting about Sonny because of the victims family...yet she’ll post about Tel’s friend (do we even know if it’s the same person?) when the victims could potentially see it?! Contradicting or what!

Reactions: 15
TMT needs to grow a set. She said she wouldn’t post about Megan and her big mans being in prison for manslaughter out of respect for the family involved HOWEVER, where is the respect for the family of the child involved with Tels friend (if it is actually his friend). Loosing more and more respect for that page by the second...and i actually had no respect for that page when Megan’s boyfriend info came out. The owner of the page should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 9
I just can’t stand TMT and the latest about Tel has infuriated me even more! How can she have the audacity to say she’s not posting about Sonny because of the victims family...yet she’ll post about Tel’s friend (do we even know if it’s the same person?) when the victims could potentially see it?! Contradicting or what!
AMEN sister AMEN!!!!!!! She’s not posting because she doesn’t want Megan being portrayed in a negative light... because she is indeed Megan & co in disguise

Also begs the thought. If TMT is megan or someone close.. actually even if it isn't. Hear me out🤣🤣🤣 Megan was on and off again with Tel up until not too long ago. So this friend who is apparently a pweirdo would have had a court case probably before now..that she surely woul have been aware of. ....but she probably didn't give a tit at the time as she loved Tel. Now that's it's over it's an issue.

I probably explained that in an incredibly tit way🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
TMT needs to grow a set. She said she wouldn’t post about Megan and her big mans being in prison for manslaughter out of respect for the family involved HOWEVER, where is the respect for the family of the child involved with Tels friend (if it is actually his friend). Loosing more and more respect for that page by the second...and i actually had no respect for that page when Megan’s boyfriend info came out. The owner of the page should be ashamed of herself
The awful thing is, there were around 3 victims which makes it even worse if any were to find it, so why did TMT find it okay to post about that but not Sonny Hazell? I lost respect for that page a while ago too but now 🤢

Reactions: 6
I hope all teen mom and young n pregnant girls read here n realise that all the tit storm stories that were posted about them was Megan. Yet again that snake friend
Chloe,mia,sassi,Emma,Shannon
Charlie,Charlotte etc realise your circle and how snake this girl is 👌

Reactions: 12
The awful thing is, there were around 3 victims which makes it even worse if any were to find it, so why did TMT find it okay to post about that but not Sonny Hazell? I lost respect for that page a while ago too but now 🤢
Megan would bring anyone around her kids, as long as she’s getting dick & attention - and she doesn’t care who she hurts along the way! I used to really feel sorry for Megan in early TM days, because she seemed like she was vulnerable and a bit ditzy with not much self esteem, constantly trying to fill some sort of void in her life by trying to pop out babies to keep a man. Met her in a club and she thought she was SOMETHING, could see right thru the bullshit ever since!! She’s nothing like she appears on tv.. Her and beef flaps hahaa I’ll never forget the night! Both rocking up to unit 7 in Basildon thinking they were celebrities 😂 I won’t say no more because it could expose me, but yeah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It makes sense for that page to have something to do with Megan because remember bait face or whatever he’s called messaged the other gossip page accusing Tel or Ree-Ann for the tea that pancake lady gave us? Now all of a sudden there’s a story about Tel 🤔

Is tels friend definitely the man in the article? Looking at the two pictures they really don't look like the same person I can see there's a filter etc but they don't look the same to me

Reactions: 7
Tmt is not Megan I’ve spoke to her on voice note
Definitely from Essex though!

• Wow
Is tels friend definitely the man in the article? Looking at the two pictures they really don't look like the same person I can see there's a filter etc but they don't look the same to me
They don't look the same to me either. There is a girl commenting saying she knows him and he's innocent. I can't tell if that is in reference to them not being the same person and the guy in the first picture is innocent. OR if she's referring to him being the same person and he's innocent of the charges. However, the guy who was sent to prison admitted to everything so he can't be innocent.

Edit: Scrolled some more in the comments. Same girl saying "there's a difference between admitting to it and being told to go guilty, I know him personally and he is innocent".

Jesus take the wheel!! No lawyer would tell their client to plead guilty if it wasn't true or even to plead guilty at all. You maintain a not guilty plea until the very end if and when the evidence proves otherwise.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.