Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping Bait facery needs to slide back into his little hovel. Piss off threatening women, who do you think you are you big nobody.
Careful pal, you'll get tOuChEd or maybe SmOkEd

Who the duck talks like that is Baitfacery like 12 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If any of Megan’s ‘hard’ mates were the real deal, Tel and Reanne would have had a firm warning without any prior warning or public acknowledgement. What we have going on is a pack of fools acting the gangster. Back to nursery with you all 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the picture of Megan on TMT someone commented “meh”

It’s now been deleted. Anything negative about Megan gets deleted after a couple of days.

• Haha
Another "lockdown doesnt apply to me" post. 😒 I'd say something but let's face it I'll just get called a Karen 😂
Ffs mrs steal yo man should be more interested in getting her beef flaps sorted, rather than her nails. Also, isn’t Megan trained in nails...why not get her to do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs mrs steal yo man should be more interested in getting her beef flaps sorted, rather than her nails. Also, isn’t Megan trained in nails...why not get her to do it?
megan's probably too busy, she needs a manager she's so busy ffs how's she gonna have time to do nails?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s on about french plaits as in braids 😂 which is even more cringe considering her hair is paper thin and short as duck. Wants someone to plait her wig does she? 😂

• Haha
I think she’s on about french plaits as in braids 😂 which is even more cringe considering her hair is paper thin and short as duck. Wants someone to plait her wig does she? 😂
Oh yeah 🤦🏼‍♀️ I just saw french and automatically thought french nails 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If TMT knows Megan then that explains why she says “her source confirms”. Abit sus considering the teen mum girls are all in a group chat and talk daily, maybe Megan is the source?

Reactions: 9
If TMT knows Megan then that explains why she says “her source confirms”. Abit sus considering the teen mum girls are all in a group chat and talk daily, maybe Megan is the source?
Maybe TMT pays Megan for the information 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Manley seems like such a narcissist. I've never seen mia slag him off she's always so careful with what she says about him and sounds very respectful if she speaks about him like she's treading on egg shells. He's clearly still so bitter about her. I feel like he's not as bad about Erin because he knows that he can control her a bit more and she probably wants him back still. Don't know what's attractive about him I've never seen someone so disrespectful

• Heart
Reactions: 35
On manleys q&a 😩😂 how rude! “The other one”
The other day Mia was saying that it’s taken so long to get to where they are now, I assumed she meant that they get along and co parent well.

Reactions: 14
On manleys q&a 😩😂 how rude! “The other one”
duck he's disrespectful. For someone who resembles an actual pickled onion flavour alien shaped crisp, he's got balls. Mia is way out of his league anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.