Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sassi is obviously a highly strung person so just Darren acting calm would wind her up at the point of no return. I don’t think he was as innocent as the show painted him and for the life of me don’t know what anyone saw in him gushing all over him or maybe I’m just old. Personally don’t get the whole relationship, they were together young, had a kid, split up then Sassi got a boyfriend but decided she wanted Darren back and had a meltdown, they get back together then Darren cheated but treated Sassi like tit to make himself feel better. Absolute fairy tale 😳

When they were screaming at each other in the street and Darren drove of on his scooter down the path I just thought nah, wrongens
The romantic trip to Amsterdam and them having killings in the back of the Rickshaw. It’d literally go from “Oh really Darren” 😍 to murder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh ffs I know everyone’s entitled to have a moan it’s a hard and a weird time but duck off chloe lmao I really hate listening to her moan especially when she then turns it into an ad 😅😭 wound me up that has .. So many of us are home schooling children whilst studying from home or working from home or people are just struggling in general 😴

omg her bleeping tears at the end 😭 go back to bragging about your kids designer clothes and your Louis Vuitton bag hun
Moaning that she’s stressed but has time to sit doing that with a lumi spa in the middle of the day 🙄 2 kids & don’t get time to fart 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just came here after seeing the gossip page. Megan's digging herself a deeper hole now 🤣and just proving that everything pancake lady said is true because she's trying to cover her steps 🤣

She can't control what is posted on this gossip insta unlike her tmt bs. She's such a sour puss 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t wait till gossip have more followers than TMT 😂 imagine the murder and desperation TMT is gonna have

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Your mum sounds like a total hero! A&E nurses are something else, you must be incredibly proud! I hope they’re reading this and seeing what others are sacrificing. Good luck to you with your new baby, a little bit of sunshine to keep you and your mum going through these awful times ❤
That’s so lovely thank you so much keep safe ❤

Reactions: 1
bleeping Bait facery needs to slide back into his little hovel. Piss off threatening women, who do you think you are you big nobody.

Reactions: 12
I can hear the excavator song right now 🤧 bloody blippi
Omg before I even got to the blippi comments I was thinking about how my child has picked up some blippi things and started singing garbage truck in my head but the excavator song is THE worst 😤

Reactions: 2
The ‘rapper’ Megan ‘manages’ but never promotes is throwing threats around..hmm.. pretty sure nothing at all will happen to Tel or Reeann, all talk no action just another chav giving it large 🥱

Reactions: 11
Why’s Megan started trying to be a gypsie hanging around with them all thinking she’s 10 men 🥴 & Sassi use to make me laugh so much on the show like when she was buying her mum a new car and started singing in middle of car park 😭😭 and tbh I love Darren and Sassi together i loved watching them most out of all the couples

Reactions: 8
Sorry but TMT is deffo affiliated with Megan in some shape or form! Why is she posting negative stuff about Tel, when Tel isn’t even in the show no more because him & Megan aren’t together... she’s trying to deflect the negativity away from what Megan has done, by saying Tel is supporting a pedalo who’s in jail.. no matter what TMT or bait face or beef flap bill says ... MEGAN IS CANCELLED .. end of! This isn’t gonna blow over huns

Reactions: 19
Sorry but TMT is deffo affiliated with Megan in some shape or form! Why is she posting negative stuff about Tel, when Tel isn’t even in the show no more because him & Megan aren’t together... she’s trying to deflect the negativity away from what Megan has done, by saying Tel is supporting a pedalo who’s in jail.. no matter what TMT or bait face or beef flap bill says ... MEGAN IS CANCELLED .. end of! This isn’t gonna blow over huns
Exactly how would she know who that boy is just by tel posting a picture

Reactions: 4
I see TMT has posted tels mates a nonce (🤢)

But nothing about megs killer bf until she was forced but she tried to limit the damage...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.