Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wondered why Meg couldn’t film in her own home one series. It’s because she was in a mother and baby unit. I can understand it not being filmed. But I don’t understand why it wasn’t mentioned as many teen mums end up in M&B units while waiting to be housed? That would be showing the reality of being a teen mum?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I always wondered why Meg couldn’t film in her own home one series. It’s because she was in a mother and baby unit. I can understand it not being filmed. But I don’t understand why it wasn’t mentioned as many teen mums end up in M&B units while waiting to be housed? That would be showing the reality of being a teen mum?
I’m not sure how it all works but I wonder if there aren’t many in her area and it would’ve been easy to pin point which she was in, therefor putting her and others there at risk? Maybe other mothers who had escaped DV? Like I say, I’m not sure, but I’d take a guess it was to stop anyone watching pin pointing which one she could be in/people knowing she shares with someone else at risk and them being found by putting 2+2 together. I agree though, good to highlight the realities!

Reactions: 15
Megan's manager will be Billie. Wonder if she is getting in with the towie cast though since frankie sims commented on her pic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone even looked at the ‘managers’ page? Doesn’t look how a manager of a ‘celebrity’ should look imo

ETA: Sorry I mean it doesn’t look how a managers page should look 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone even looked at the ‘managers’ page? Doesn’t look how a manager of a ‘celebrity’ should look imo

Who is her manager? I’ll message them and ask them for the pissing postage for her lashes

• Haha
Reactions: 15

No is she tagged somewhere like?

Reactions: 1
I thought she tagged her

Just went to have a look, looks like it’s been deleted 🙄

I can’t remember the whole handle but it had the word chic in it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she tagged her

Just went to have a look, looks like it’s been deleted 🙄

I can’t remember the whole handle but it had the word chic in it
She was selling those heart keyrings which had Megan’s kids names on them

Reactions: 3
Chic princess designs 🤣🤣🤣 chriiiiist sounds like an 8 year old came up with that while playing with their mates. "Today I'm going to be a business woman, I'll call the business chic princess designs" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t rewatch the episodes so I’m sure it’s been a few years since I saw it but I think it was covered on the show that she was waiting to be housed then it showed her with dulcie in her buggy out for a walk and Megan had her red puffa coat on and it showed her getting a phone call that she had a place in the unit I think she then met up with her mum and her mum told her she was happy for her and proud she was standing on her own 2 feet

Reactions: 8
Yes that's it. I'm sure she posted a story earlier saying that her manager chic whatever will be doing something. I can't even remember what she was on about, maybe something to do with doing her posts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t rewatch the episodes so I’m sure it’s been a few years since I saw it but I think it was covered on the show that she was waiting to be housed then it showed her with dulcie in her buggy out for a walk and Megan had her red puffa coat on and it showed her getting a phone call that she had a place in the unit I think she then met up with her mum and her mum told her she was happy for her and proud she was standing on her own 2 feet
Swear that puffa coat was the only thing she wore. It went perfectly with her washed out red hair

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Been blocked by her page when I mentioned where I worked. Stupid girl even replied 2 by message. So have proof.

Reactions: 2
Is that deffo her manager? That page says she's a travel agent and no signs of megan or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.