Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The red puffa coat was nasty. What was more cringe when reeane went and got the same kind of red puffa jacket. All dem bluds in their red puffa ganggg 😂😂😂 I still laugh at that scene hahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone kept an eye on Megan’s followers? I reckon she’ll have lost a fair few after this last week or so.

Reactions: 5
Is that deffo her manager? That page says she's a travel agent and no signs of megan or anything.
I’m pretty sure that’s what she said, that’s why I looked on the page. Thought it was very odd once I saw it, it’s obviously just a made up thing.

Reactions: 3
That would b telling. But definitely under investigation now.
Guessing the DWP - good , these insta hun mums must not declare half of it and she's probably getting her rent paid while taking in money this way too. Bet she uses her manager to put the money through as well. You should take her name too 😆

Reactions: 5
I don’t rewatch the episodes so I’m sure it’s been a few years since I saw it but I think it was covered on the show that she was waiting to be housed then it showed her with dulcie in her buggy out for a walk and Megan had her red puffa coat on and it showed her getting a phone call that she had a place in the unit I think she then met up with her mum and her mum told her she was happy for her and proud she was standing on her own 2 feet
Wasn't that when she had McKenzie in a buggy and she got the call in the middle of a park/common ground and she was heavily pregnant with Dulcie? I remember her telling the woman she was due to have her little girl in a few days time because it was a planned section?

Reactions: 11
Josh edwards Jordan's brother has been liking comments slating Megan on teen mom talks page... Wonder if Josh is on here cause he is always popping up when there is drama 😂 maybe he is pancake lady

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are we sure that marliya is really Manleys child? Mia and Manley both have brown eyes and Marliya has blue 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Are we sure that marliya is really Manleys child? Mia and Manley both have brown eyes and Marliya has blue 🤷‍♀️
Manley is mixed race though , his mum has blue eyes.. and Mia is mixed race also, we don’t know what her mum looks like? She could have light features too

Reactions: 9
Brown eyes + brown eyes = 25% chance of blue eyed child but only if both parents carry the blue-eyed gene. If not, the chance is 0%. Maggie has blue eyes, mias dad has brown eyes so her mum must have blue eyes?

Reactions: 4
Brown eyes + brown eyes = 25% chance of blue eyed child but only if both parents carry the blue-eyed gene. If not, the chance is 0%. Maggie has blue eyes, mias dad has brown eyes so her mum must have blue eyes?
I don’t think that’s how it necessarily works, some people can carry the blue eyed gene but have brown eyes themselves.. unsure but I think it’s pretty clear she’s Manley’s 😂😂

Reactions: 12
It’s a shame for marliya having such a scummy bum dad like space raider and a two faced tit stirring scruff of a nan like Maggie but she’s 100% space raiders kid

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.