Teen Mum UK #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the episode where Mwgan and Dylan move into a static caravan and she says that it's perfect and all shes ever wanted, didnt realise how low her standards were 😂😂 it wasnt even new!!
But it has a flushing toilet ya know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can tell that I’m doing nothing but watching teen mum 😂 I hate how Amber is when Ste gets a girlfriend. It’s so obvious she never wanted him, she just didn’t want anyone else to have him because she loved how much Ste wanted her. Chloe and Jordan BOTH annoy me, Chloe because she can be a brat and Jordan because he never makes an effort. They’re also both frustratingly stubborn

Reactions: 6
Megan says now she wants to live in a caravan over a house. I did wonder if she was a traveller or was related in some way, or if Dylan was. And she’s not as far as I know she just wants to live in a caravan. I know she had links to Cassy Clark (Smith) whose also a wannabe traveller so maybe it’s something some of them in that particular circle aspire to do?

Megan says now she wants to live in a caravan over a house. I did wonder if she was a traveller or was related in some way, or if Dylan was. And she’s not as far as I know she just wants to live in a caravan. I know she had links to Cassy Clark (Smith) whose also a wannabe traveller so maybe it’s something some of them in that particular circle aspire to do?
Maybe sonny is from a traveller background and she wants to have a caravan with him when he gets out of prison

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe sonny is from a traveller background and she wants to have a caravan with him when he gets out of prison
Well maybe but she’s stated a few times she hates living in a house and would live in a caravan any day.

You can tell that I’m doing nothing but watching teen mum 😂 I hate how Amber is when Ste gets a girlfriend. It’s so obvious she never wanted him, she just didn’t want anyone else to have him because she loved how much Ste wanted her. Chloe and Jordan BOTH annoy me, Chloe because she can be a brat and Jordan because he never makes an effort. They’re also both frustratingly stubborn
jordan won’t even ask his mum to babysit Marley when Chloe asks him to??

Reactions: 2
Mia... as much as I look you. You can’t keep seeing different people and think you’re covered by saying your in a support bubble with them.

Reactions: 12
Emma 😡😡😡 I don’t know of any antibiotics that make you fall asleep randomly...though of course some can make you feel a bit rough. However, just flouting how she’s breaking lockdown rules with multiple people coming over!
I have never heard of antibiotics making you sleepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Falling asleep is not a side effect of strong antibiotics. Maybe they have given her strong pain if she’s in a lot of pain which make her drowsy. But deep sleep?? She wil claim that these girls are her “bubble” and dismiss what being in a bubble actually means. She didn’t even have to tell anyone that part she’s literally doesn’t care

I have never heard of antibiotics making you sleepy.
I've been on antibiotics before (after a root canal admittedly so probably not the same as Emma is on) but I literally only lasted half of the course taking them cause they made me super super sleepy within 15mins of taking them. Never experienced tiredness like it.

Reactions: 4
Emma 😡😡😡 I don’t know of any antibiotics that make you fall asleep randomly...though of course some can make you feel a bit rough. However, just flouting how she’s breaking lockdown rules with multiple people coming over!
She is WILD. Does anyone else remember when she said that she couldn't not let her baby meet her family even though it was a pandemic, or something along those lines??? Like BABES. Are you serious?

Meanwhile over here, no one at ALL has met my nearly 1 year old because.... PANDEMIC, and I don't want to do my nan in😂

• Heart
Mia... as much as I look you. You can’t keep seeing different people and think you’re covered by saying your in a support bubble with them.
Are you referring to the tik tok on her story?

I was thinking it wasn't the same girl. There were 2 sisters before wasn't it? Who she said lived together. Unless it is her 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.