Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlottes twins look like 5/6 month olds and the crawling is just shocking, even the way one of the twins is sat isn't great. They look malnourished to me personally

Reactions: 16
She's got the tv which is just ridiculous to begin with but the least she can do is move it off that drawer asap! That tv is thin it wouldnt take much for it to fall over the way she's positioned it right at the front too.

She’s not the brightest spark herself - I bet she won’t have thought about saving for Harlow to go to college or uni or to help her out with a house deposit when she’s older.

With my kids our families like to give us money for them for Christmas and birthdays and we’ve put it all away in savings - we’ve got a decent amount already (big families and high interest account) so by the time they’re 18 it will be a good amount to go towards their education/a car/house deposit.
We did that with my kids gifted money for the first few years of their life. Now they’re aware of it so I just let them spend it on what ever tat they want that I refuse to buy🤣 We just deposit £10 a month each into a kids isa for them now. Only a small amount but they won’t have access to the money till they’re 18 (at least if I have my way lol) so it’ll add up over the years. Surely Charlie and Brett could manage something like that for Harlow, they should stop buying ‘stuff’ and think of the future.

Reactions: 3
Charlottes twins look like 5/6 month olds and the crawling is just shocking, even the way one of the twins is sat isn't great. They look malnourished to me personally
They don't look like 16 month old toddlers that's for sure. They look the size and their development skills of 7 month olds. Also I don't know how she gets away with leaving them in highchairs just for fun or when shes cleaning. Like most kids at that age would not sit in one without for sake of it without kicking off trying to get out. My daughter wouldn't even sit in one to eat at about the same age by 18 months I stopped using one completely

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen what Morgan put up about having bpd that’s really sad, makes sense

Reactions: 4
I leave my kids in their room with the iPad if I need a shower but it’s for 20 min max not all day like poor Harlow!

Oh the irony 😂😂😂
I’ve tried them with a kids fire tablet but they don’t understand it and keep touching the screen until whatever they’re watches just turns off 😂

That's your opinion, I don't think television's watch your children for you though. I personally don't think a 1 year old is going to have that much use out of their own tv to justify it being such a big purchase. Especially when said child already had a tablet.
Well I was looking at 19” bush for £99 to fit on their wardrobe unit 😂

Reactions: 3
I understand mental health is still stigmatised and hard to talk about sometimes. But she's spent basically over a year blaming MTV for editing her in a bad light when really is just her mental health. It took me a long time to realise even though I have mental ilnesses I'm still responsible for my actions. Wether I mean it or not I need to appologise when I've taken it out on others. Blame doesn't help. Maybe she can figure that out too

Reactions: 25
I understand mental health is still stigmatised and hard to talk about sometimes. But she's spent basically over a year blaming MTV for editing her in a bad light when really is just her mental health. It took me a long time to realise even though I have mental ilnesses I'm still responsible for my actions. Wether I mean it or not I need to appologise when I've taken it out on others. Blame doesn't help. Maybe she can figure that out too
You’re right people shouldn’t blame so much on their mental health, and need to come to terms with the fact that they themselves play a massive part in what they are doing and instead of putting it down to that all the time the realisation that it’s something to do with them is something that needs to happen

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She was always shipping harlow off before lockdown, bet shes hating having to look after her own child.. I remember when she posted loads about constantly taking harlow to a&e for a cough then was going on about bretts mum having her overnight so she could sleep. I might be different but theres no way I could send my daughter to my mums for the night if she was poorly, you just have to get on with the no sleep, it's part of parenting..
Lol my daughter is 4 months and I’ve had her since day one, my baby my responsibility. Charlie likes to live the high life while having a baby and she just can’t.... I’m not saying she can’t go out and enjoy herself but sometimes I feel like she gets too ahead of herself. Harlow is clean and looked after don’t get me wrong she’s doing that but right but this crappy coffee/juice and other crap she is doing is so irresponsible and one day that baby will look at all this and think it’s also acceptable

I know mental health treats everyone differently. But I can hand on heart say that I have been diagnosed with BPD, I take medication along with depression and anxiety and I don't behave that way. Yes some days I'm snappy or not the nicest person to be around, but I don't speak to people like that. The reason some people don't take mental health seriously is because far too many people are quick to blame their diagnosis for their crappy actions, you see it with youtubers all the time, that's always the card they pull out when facing criticism.

Reactions: 18
All they’re eating is dry pasta at the moment isn’t it?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
All they’re eating is dry pasta at the moment isn’t it?
No lol, she has put videos of them up eating chicken, veg, frozen food. But she did keep them on purée for a lot longer than needed.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.